This Ones for Us Girls (Part 9)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm good thanks! Did you have a good christmas?

Good :) It was alright thanks, didn't really do much though hehe, you?

i'm good thanks

how's your day been?

It's bee okay :) took my kitten to the vet for a checkup, that was the most exciting thing that happened :P I never do anything in the holidays :( yours?

It's bee okay :) took my kitten to the vet for a checkup, that was the most exciting thing that happened :P I never do anything in the holidays yours?

aw cute :wub2: what's your kitty's name?

that sucks.. but hey u found the MFC! so it's gonna change your world around :biggrin2: lol

errm.. i went to get an eye test (and they said I don't need wear glasses! yipee! ) and errm.. yeah that was the highlight of my day :naughty: oh then watched Finding Nemo.. and now I'm back here.. in my second home :wub2::naughty:

aw cute :wub2: what's your kitty's name?

that sucks.. but hey u found the MFC! so it's gonna change your world around :biggrin2: lol

errm.. i went to get an eye test (and they said I don't need wear glasses! yipee! ) and errm.. yeah that was the highlight of my day :naughty: oh then watched Finding Nemo.. and now I'm back here.. in my second home :wub2::naughty:

She's called Kali :)

hehe yay!

I hate eye tests, I've only had one but i remember i was trying to answer the letters really quickly and I said the wrong letter and because i was only little i was petrified that they were going to shout at me for making it up or something hehe

I love finding nemo :) I watched it yestereday or the day before when it was on tv

She's called Kali :)

hehe yay!

I hate eye tests, I've only had one but i remember i was trying to answer the letters really quickly and I said the wrong letter and because i was only little i was petrified that they were going to shout at me for making it up or something hehe

I love finding nemo :) I watched it yestereday or the day before when it was on tv

aw nice name :wub2:

aw bless! they aren't very nice.. well at least they're not painful.. but they're still annoying.

Yeah i watched it then too.. then my dad recorded it so i watched it again today :naughty:

sorry to interrupt...just wanna say that I've ordered today my ticket for the London gig on the 28th of february!hope I can make it!

yey! so u managed to persuade your parents then? thats great, i shall meet u there :wink2: seems like there's gonna be an italian invasion.. or so i hear :naughty:

Well i did try around november time, but then it was my birthday and i wanted chocolate so i failed :P

But this time i shall try much harder :D

wow that's so hard :blink: giving up chocolate.. i managed for lent.. and managed not to eat it for like 43 days.. then i was craving it sooo bad :roftl:

wow u got nerves girl, good on ya :biggrin2:

aw nice name :wub2:

aw bless! they aren't very nice.. well at least they're not painful.. but they're still annoying.

Yeah i watched it then too.. then my dad recorded it so i watched it again today :naughty:

thanks :) My friend spent ages looking at random websites trying to find a nice name, he came up with LOADS then i decided to name her something completely different hehe

:D I remember going to see that film in the cinema, I really need to get it on DVD or something :P

thanks :) My friend spent ages looking at random websites trying to find a nice name, he came up with LOADS then i decided to name her something completely different hehe

:D I remember going to see that film in the cinema, I really need to get it on DVD or something :P

aw, that was a good idea, how'd u come up with the name?

really? lol.. i never watched it at the cinema :sad: .. i watched it back in august on the plane when i was going to america.. twas so good :wub2:

wow that's so hard :blink: giving up chocolate.. i managed for lent.. and managed not to eat it for like 43 days.. then i was craving it sooo bad :roftl:

wow u got nerves girl, good on ya :biggrin2:

Well it's not too bad, because i can have dark chocolate, most dark chocolate uses soya milk i think rather than cows milk. And you can get vegan milk chocolate now =]. You can get vegan everything really, plus some of my friends are vegan so they can help me keep on track hehe :P

Well it's not too bad, because i can have dark chocolate, most dark chocolate uses soya milk i think rather than cows milk. And you can get vegan milk chocolate now =]. You can get vegan everything really, plus some of my friends are vegan so they can help me keep on track hehe :P

oh i hate dark choco lol.. but hey u got it all sorted out :)

what made u wanna become one in the first place?

aw, that was a good idea, how'd u come up with the name?

really? lol.. i never watched it at the cinema :sad: .. i watched it back in august on the plane when i was going to america.. twas so good :wub2:

I found it on a website :P It must have been the only name that he didn't actually suggest! lol

Me and my friend were the oldest ones there when we went to see it :P and we were the only ones laughing in some parts :P