This Ones for Us Girls (Part 9)

Sarah_Lollipop

oh i hate dark choco lol.. but hey u got it all sorted out :)

what made u wanna become one in the first place?

Mmm i LOVE dark chocolate :P

Well i've been vegetarian for nearly 4 years, and then i read stuff about how dairy cows are kept and stuff and my vegan friends told me about it and stuff, and i felt bad :(

I'm quite big on the whole animal rights thing :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found it on a website :P It must have been the only name that he didn't actually suggest! lol

Me and my friend were the oldest ones there when we went to see it :P and we were the only ones laughing in some parts :P

oh right, cool :D

it's good to be.. oldly young :bleh:

I have some now! :biggrin2:

Did you listen to that radio interview last night?

lucky b... :sneaky2: lol.. all i have is ice cream.. with the smallest amount of chocolate in it :sad:

yeah i did! :bleh: didn't stay on much.. but it was still good

oh right, cool :D

it's good to be.. oldly young :bleh:

well we weren't really the oldest ones there because their were parents there and stuff, but we were like the oldest "children" there :)

Hehe, I really want to go to the cinema again i've only been liek twice this year! i used to go every other weekend. :P

well we weren't really the oldest ones there because their were parents there and stuff, but we were like the oldest "children" there :)

Hehe, I really want to go to the cinema again i've only been liek twice this year! i used to go every other weekend. :P

yeah i get ya :thumb_yello: lol

aw really!? actually.. i think i've only been twice as well now that i think about it.. but i might go this weekend to watch Enchannted.. or St Trinians not sure yet

yeah i used to too.. but they're getting really expensive :sneaky2:

yeah i get ya :thumb_yello: lol

aw really!? actually.. i think i've only been twice as well now that i think about it.. but i might go this weekend to watch Enchannted.. or St Trinians not sure yet

yeah i used to too.. but they're getting really expensive :sneaky2:

ST TRINIAN'S! you HAVE to see that, that's one of the two films i've seen this year :P

It's REALLY good :)

I know! But because i look so young i can always get away wiht buying children's tickets so it isn't as expensive for me :P I love being short :D

ST TRINIAN'S! you HAVE to see that, that's one of the two films i've seen this year :P

I know! But because i look so young i can always get away wiht buying children's tickets so it isn't as expensive for me :P I love being short :D

I want to see that!!

I'm short but I can't buy childrens tickets!

well...actually me and my parents have to discuss a few more points,because first I have to pass my chinese exam...:boxed: :boxed:

now,I think I'm going because my fave movie is beginnig on TV...:biggrin2:

ooh ok.. well i hope u manage to persuade them :wink2:

k bye bye! x x

ok, i shall put it on my list of films to watch :bleh:

whats the other one you've seen then?

ooh.. lucky thing :naughty: i wish i had that talent :sad:

I want to see that!!

I'm short but I can't buy childrens tickets!

:P i have quite a child like face i think, i don't look my age at all, i look about 12!!!

It's ot good though because it's very difficult to get dvds, i went to woolworths in january, and i wanted to buy click on dvd, which is a 12, and they asked me for ID. I was 15 :thumbdown:

lol

:P i have quite a child like face i think, i don't look my age at all, i look about 12!!!

It's ot good though because it's very difficult to get dvds, i went to woolworths in january, and i wanted to buy click on dvd, which is a 12, and they asked me for ID. I was 15 :thumbdown:

lol

The only trouble I have is buying alcohol!

ok, i shall put it on my list of films to watch :bleh:

whats the other one you've seen then?

ooh.. lucky thing :naughty: i wish i had that talent :sad:

Spiderman 3 :P

Actually, i did see POTC, i lied, i've seen 3! :P

hehe, it's not very usefull all the time, when i'm 18 i'll have to get an ID card or something lol.

Spiderman 3 :P

Actually, i did see POTC, i lied, i've seen 3! :P

hehe, it's not very usefull all the time, when i'm 18 i'll have to get an ID card or something lol.

:o you liar! :roftl::roftl:

yeeeah.. though that nearly happens with everyone though, argh can't wait til i'm 18.. did u hear about the granny who got asked for ID cos she wanted to buy alcohol :o