The return of the penguins (part 6)

Reni

oooh ! :roftl:

thats stupid! i cried a lot in the past few weeks because im not feeling comfortable at school and in holland.. :blink:

but whatever ... its not nice to cry cuz you miss something but im not going to miss holland!

Hun, havent you read my post where I was asking you about the name of your hotel you'll stay in London?:wink2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to re-live that day!

yes... but i don't need to have a page.... anyway i can't record what i do.... :thumbdown:

Me too !But on the other hand I haven't met Mika!

well you can do what you want then what your heart says to you !

all i can do is hope to meet him next time. though i don't know where i could go, but i am already saving money.

if i don't meet Mika, my life is useless.

Me too !I want to meet this genius !

I was speechless!! :naughty:

it's the glory that blinded you!

Yes we need !!!!

I hope i'll meet him in Feb !

If he comes to germany are you going ?

if he comes to a near place in germany i'm definitely going!

all i can do is hope to meet him next time. though i don't know where i could go, but i am already saving money.

if i don't meet Mika, my life is useless.

I hope he's doing a Germany tour ( or Austria as I wrote already)...next year again.

And then you'll get to meet him I'm sure!:thumb_yello:

Nope and I don't have any credit card to book a hostel or hotel !:boxed:

Unfortunately you need a credit card for booking a hotel there..thats really bad for those who havent:thumbdown:

Isnt it possible for you to stay in a room with some other MFC-ers as you did in December?

Me too !I want to meet this genius !

You likely will in february...if he doesnt disappear right after the show because of illness or smth:blink:

Unfortunately you need a credit card for booking a hotel there..thats really bad for those who havent:thumbdown:

Isnt it possible for you to stay in a room with some other MFC-ers as you did in December?

You likely will in february...if he doesnt disappear right after the show because of illness or smth:blink:

2 of them aren't going anymore because they are living in America !:thumbdown:and the other 3 have vanished from mfc or they are posting so rare that i don't see them !

Shut up !!!!!:mf_rosetinted: he's not gonna be ill!

I was speechless!! :naughty:

:naughty: I hardly could say anything when I met him for the first time...my lips were shaking sooo much ...and I was talking so quietly...I almost got a heartattack:roftl:

But when I talked to him in Berlin I wasnt that excited as I've been before. It was quite easy to talk to him...

He is really adorable!:wub2:

And you all will get the chance to have that experience too one day!:thumb_yello:

:naughty: I hardly could say anything when I met him for the first time...my lips were shaking sooo much ...and I was talking so quietly...I almost got a heartattack:roftl:

But when I talked to him in Berlin I wasnt that excited as I've been before. It was quite easy to talk to him...

He is really adorable!:wub2:

And you all will get the chance to have that experience too one day!:thumb_yello:

I was very calm but the words wouldn't come out!