The return of the penguins (part 6)

Reni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not being mean... c'etait seulement une remarque...

ahah!! :naughty: pourquoi saranayde fake de la guitare à la place de martin?

Why can't you just admite it. You're hostel to me because i blocked you on msn for bitching at me and making me shoose between you and artsy. It's fine I feel the same

Why can't you just admite it. You're hostel to me because i blocked you on msn for bitching at me and making me shoose between you and artsy. It's fine I feel the same

ahah i didn't told you it was a work... well i decided not ti give it to my prof because i felt bad but i think i'll do it now.... and i didn't know you blocked me cause i blocked and deleted you so...

qu'est-ce que t'à à dire appart ça....

ahah i didn't told you it was a work... well i decided not ti give it to my prof because i felt bad but i think i'll do it now.... and i didn't know you blocked me cause i blocked and deleted you so...

qu'est-ce que t'à à dire appart ça....

I'll do the same then because we don't click well.

Whatever, I'm leaving this thread.

Bye bye Caro.

c'est ça moi je me force, je m'excuse de m'être servie de toi pi toi... à chaque fois tu me manipule encore plus... j'ai pas fait le travail pour rien.... maintenant je sait à quel type de charactère j'ai affaire....

ça sert plus à rien de mettre des efforts sur quelqu'un de borné comme toi, t'en à jamais mit...

c'est ça moi je me force, je m'excuse de m'être servie de toi pi toi... à chaque fois tu me manipule encore plus... j'ai pas fait le travail pour rien.... maintenant je sait à quel type de charactère j'ai affaire....

ça sert plus à rien de mettre des efforts sur quelqu'un de borné comme toi, t'en à jamais mit...

You know I only understood half of that right?:sneaky2:

You know I only understood half of that right?:sneaky2:

you want me to translate and simplify then...

well... you know... it's simple, i tried and it didn't work...though i'm really sad you don't care so...