What an ace idea!

Just an idea though-perhaps where possible, obtain proof of posting and use registered mail, so the person who sends the teddy on has proof they sent it and the person receiving has a tracking number, in case the teddy goes walkabouts.

Are newbies allowed to join in? I'd love to take part. :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a blog section on the usb, the myspace is not editable by people on the list - sorry.

When the usb comes back to me i will be uploading the first part of all the pictures and blogs :)

It seems a quite long time to wait for pictures and blogs, and Mr. humphreys Myspace not online yet?

HUMPHREYS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad to know that!! Sir Humphrey Edward Lancelot's Journey now is beginning!!

:cheerful_h4h:

wow, that was fast! tell me what i have to do with humphy's myspace (or do it yourself ;) )

my computer is leaving me... it hasnt been working well for days now & it seems that it's going down now completely :tears:

i needed aaaaages to start the internet and go here :insane:

Okay i shall take the myspace off of your hands until you get all fixed up :)

What an ace idea!

Just an idea though-perhaps where possible, obtain proof of posting and use registered mail, so the person who sends the teddy on has proof they sent it and the person receiving has a tracking number, in case the teddy goes walkabouts.

Are newbies allowed to join in? I'd love to take part. :)

Everyone is welcome - thanks for the PM, you are indeed added.

The problem with operating like that is that it requires a specialized postal service which is often a lot more expensive to be able to track parcels.

Most of those on the list and younglings and therefore it would not be fair to ask for large postage costs.

There are discussions about possibly setting up a fund to help with this, but that is a long way off.

For now (if you read the first post) there is/should be (*coughs at sarah*) a system of posts and PMs so everyone knows where the bear is at all times.

I keep the first post updated at all times, so members not next in line can see where he is.

Okay i shall take the myspace off of your hands until you get all fixed up :)

hm.... everything seems to work right now. I'm saying "right now" because it could all be down again in 30min. :blowup:

change what you think that requires a change!

OMG! Exciting! :yay:

I'm sure he will love it.

... but what is a "whack off bridge"?

That's quite amazing actually. :bleh:

:naughty:

Whack-off is Yorkshire (well, it's said a lot up here) slang for something huge.

Its basically the clean version, because my mate coined the other one when we went caving with school and he shouted

'O My GOD! LOOK AT THAT F*** OFF SPIDER!'

So yeah, esentially, anything big.

It seems a quite long time to wait for pictures and blogs, and Mr. humphreys Myspace not online yet?

So glad to know that!! Sir Humphrey Edward Lancelot's Journey now is beginning!!

It should not be that long, i am hoping that as the project grows, we can add more people into the list of those more deeply involved who can upload the information and clear the usb for us. But for now, since we are in the first stages, for a while, it will run like that.

The bear is being sent to a different person at least once a week. So the usb will be filled up and returned pretty quickly

Humphrey's myspace is almost finished - it should be available to mfcers (who havent already been a bit sneaky) today or tomorrow :)

Whack-off is Yorkshire (well, it's said a lot up here) slang for something huge.

Its basically the clean version, because my mate coined the other one when we went caving with school and he shouted

So yeah, esentially, anything big.

Ah 'F*** Off' as an adjective i know. But whilst trying to be somewhat coded, i always thought that 'Whack off' was a predominantly male 'verb'.

So yeah, essentially, anything big.

Lol, that is really really strange. Some slang really makes little sence when you think about it. I'm having trouble *getting* this one.

'Look at that - f*** off, spider!' is what my head hears every time I read it.

My mind fails to grasp how [something] off can be an adjective...

Yay!

Humphreyyyy!!!! You are so cuteee!

His legs were shockingly large when I first saw them, now I'm getting used to them though. But I can see why he needs such big shoes :bleh:

I love his layout too. This is perfect :thumb_yello:

*adds*

Lol, that is really really strange. Some slang really makes little sence when you think about it. I'm having trouble *getting* this one.

'Look at that - f*** off, spider!' is what my head hears every time I read it.

My mind fails to grasp how [something] off can be an adjective...

Hehe.

I guess you just have to be insane or from Yorkshire to understand.

When Humphrey arrives at yours he'll be telling you:

"By 'eck! Just bin on thi' f*** off aeroplane, now am sick as t'Cleethorpes Donkeh....'

We reeeeaaaally do not talk proper here..... :naughty:

Hehe.

"By 'eck! Just bin on thi' f*** off aeroplane, now am sick as t'Cleethorpes Donkeh....'

Insane OR from Yorkshire - i always thought those were two peas from the same pod, that and bestiality - no wait, thats the Welsh lol

Did i tell you my news? We should be moving back (well i say back, but i was born in down south unlike my mother) to Yorkshire this year or next.

Ive been browsing various houses by means of the internet and i must say that none of you know how to decorate.

Insane OR from Yorkshire - i always thought those were two peas from the same pod, that and bestiality - no wait, thats the Welsh lol

Did i tell you my news? We should be moving back (well i say back, but i was born in down south unlike my mother) to Yorkshire this year or next.

Ive been browsing various houses by means of the internet and i must say that none of you know how to decorate.

Waheyyy!!!

Yesssh! Which one??? Im East - the laughing stock of all the Yorkshires. North is Amazing.

Waheyyy!!!

Yesssh! Which one??? Im East - the laughing stock of all the Yorkshires. North is Amazing.

I think its more to do with budget and hospitals than anything else (hospitals - medical conditions).

But we are avoiding Wakefield at all costs due to relatives :P

Before we have had the wonderful excuse of living 400miles away.

Everyone is welcome - thanks for the PM, you are indeed added.

The problem with operating like that is that it requires a specialized postal service which is often a lot more expensive to be able to track parcels.

Most of those on the list and younglings and therefore it would not be fair to ask for large postage costs.

There are discussions about possibly setting up a fund to help with this, but that is a long way off.

For now (if you read the first post) there is/should be (*coughs at sarah*) a system of posts and PMs so everyone knows where the bear is at all times.

I keep the first post updated at all times, so members not next in line can see where he is.

Ooh thanks! :)

I don't know about other countries-but you should receive a receipt with the recipients address on when you post the item anyway-if not you can ask for one. :)

I am planning on making Humphrey a work ID pass so he can come to work with me-he has to earn his keep!! ;)

Hehe.

LOL! By the end of his trip Humphrey's going to be speaking a million languages. (including this strange 'yorkshirish')

I am planning on making Humphrey a work ID pass so he can come to work with me-he has to earn his keep!! ;)

That is soo cute!

My head is starting to cross between Hum-fray and Hum-free. I just don't know which it is anymore. Not that it matters, it's probably both. :bleh:

Ooh thanks! :)

I don't know about other countries-but you should receive a receipt with the recipients address on when you post the item anyway-if not you can ask for one. :)

Thats brilliant - i was mid passport/bus card making but the laminator has broken :(

LOL! By the end of his trip Humphrey's going to be speaking a million languages. (including this strange 'yorkshirish')

That is soo cute!

My head is starting to cross between Hum-fray and Hum-free. I just don't know which it is anymore. Not that it matters, it's probably both. :bleh:

Click me :)

Thats brilliant - i was mid passport/bus card making but the laminator has broken

That would have been so perfect! And everyone could have added a little "stamp" of their town/whatever :bleh:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OH - MY - GOD!

THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE!

I had absolutely no idea what to expect, and frankly I was more inclined to thinking I was voting for something or other, and then ... that came up.

lol (I had to have a go obviously)

Lol, I just saw a link to another thing on that page (Sorry, it's 2.30am, I'm feeling childish, and this is fun) and this is apparently what Mika will look like.

That would have been so perfect! And everyone could have added a little "stamp" of their town/whatever :bleh:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OH - MY - GOD!

THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE!

I had absolutely no idea what to expect, and frankly I was more inclined to thinking I was voting for something or other, and then ... that came up.

lol (I had to have a go obviously)

Lol, I just saw a link to another thing on that page (Sorry, it's 2.30am, I'm feeling childish, and this is fun) and this is apparently what Mika will look like.

I figured atleats someone would be amused by my sad time wasting internet usage.

The old man one was linked in the 'birthdays' thread due to the coffin dodgers