Lol, I just saw a link to another thing on that page (Sorry, it's 2.30am, I'm feeling childish, and this is fun) and this is apparently what Mika will look like.

hahah:roftl: please not !!

To the project :wub2: I want to join (already PMed pinkunicorn123)

so is it like that that first humphrey goes to everyone in UK and then another country and so on.. or is it more like... today UK tomorrow USA and the day after tomorrow UK again :wink2: ??

This is such a cool project YAYYY:punk:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? :blink: What's up? What has happened? I don't get Humphy's new blog. :blink: What else can I do? Can I help organising things?

Awwww... Oakie Doke.. your signature!!! :wub2: :wub2:

The blog was written by Humphrey at his current location, I thought? :original:

And I stole the picture from his myspace photos :wub2::thumb_yello:

did she really??? why??? I've already been wondering about humphy's last blog on his myspace.

ok, so until Pinkunicorn comes back (which she will. you cannot leave the MFC just like that! we are like the Mafia! you cannot just leave - I'd volunteer myself to run the project (since i have access to humphy's myspace)! is there anybody else who wants to do it?

Where is humphrey? who has got him?

did she really??? why??? I've already been wondering about humphy's last blog on his myspace.

ok, so until Pinkunicorn comes back (which she will. you cannot leave the MFC just like that! we are like the Mafia! you cannot just leave - I'd volunteer myself to run the project (since i have access to humphy's myspace)! is there anybody else who wants to do it?

I think it's on the way to Bexxxy.. but I don't know

so if you run the project will you make a new thread or something or post the list on the second post of the thread (it's yours ^^) .. for that we still can join the project ? :wub2: :wub2:

Thank you Petra for volunteering ! :huglove:

Pink left MFC....

Wh-what?

Damn straight, it's a MFC-mafia :bleh::naughty:

Yeah, that's good, someone needs to run it. I'll help if you need it? :original:

Poor Humphrey :wub2:

'Humphy's last blog'? Oh no, I have only seen one blog!

*runs off to myspace*

I think it's on the way to Bexxxy.. but I don't know

so if you run the project will you make a new thread or something or post the list on the second post of the thread (it's yours ^^) .. for that we still can join the project ? :wub2:

Thank you Petra for volunteering ! :huglove:

Yeah, I thought he was still in transit. But I don't know. I don't know if it was already said that we were doing this, but is everyone supposed to be posting in this thread their humphrey-updates, like Sarie was? (eg. "he's arrived", "he's been sent", etc).

With the thread, that would be a good idea, the make the second post the official thread post, so it can be updated. Is it possible for a mod or something to make Pink's post blank or something if we do that then?

I can't believe Pink would be gone from the MFC forever though, and abandon her Humphrey project ... where's the source for this info? :bleh: