HUMPHREY! You lucky elephant! I have chosen your thread for my 1000th post. :naughty:

HAPPY THOUSANDTH POST - ME!

:yay::groupwave::toot:

:naughty:

Yep, okay, now I can go to bed :original:

Nighty night 'Pink's threads cohort' :bleh:

Congrats Oakie Doke!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its an american reality tv show where designers compete for $100,000 to start a design company!

hiedi klum is the host. Rami is one of the designers who i fancy, but he is gay, so i pasted luke's head to him!

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x73/phunkygal/project_runway.jpg

Ohh, I see, well that makes sence then :bleh::thumb_yello:

Congrats my dear! good choice, hehe

Congrats Oakie Doke!

:yay::bleh:

Hmmm, although less exciting - where do i post my 6,000th?

Here! (although I see it's already passed, so you either forgot about it, or didn't post it here :naughty:)

Humphrey is coming back to the UK

Hopefully i will get to see the little guy on Tuesday and watch Petra feel his feet.

Yay! :blink::naughty:

What's this "counting thread" you speak of? Is it as pointless as it sounds?

In the UK a bog is a toilet and 'babzz' is obviously Babspanky so this makes for some rather interesting imagery.

I'm Babzz with the Z and Babspanky is Babs with the S, as long as noone starts calling me me Babs with an S it's not TOO confusing :naughty:

i was wondering - you meant "bag", right? or i missed that babet also produces toilets :blink::naughty:

well, for me babzz is babet (rockinbabzz) but that's simply because we had quite a lot do to with each other when we were planning the düsseldorf-gig. but just a question - is there a difference if i call babspanky Bab or Babs?

:roftl: Maybe I could start designing toilets with the LiCM artwork on it. See you tuesday Petra, haven't spoken to you in ages!

Humphrey is coming back to the UK :P

Hopefully i will get to see the little guy on Tuesday and watch Petra feel his feet.

hehe, i did!!! he is so cute!!! :wub2:

dsc00219.jpg

Its a shame melman wasnt in this picture - her and her mum are so cute! :P

Left to right:

Petra, The Black Queen, Sir Humphrey Edward Lancelot, Sariflor, and Queenie

actually quite a good photo. i'm amazed :thumb_yello:

Humphrey is already sleeping but he said that he would try to write a new blog on his myspace tomorrow!

hehe, i did!!! he is so cute!!! :wub2:

actually quite a good photo. i'm amazed :thumb_yello:

Humphrey is already sleeping but he said that he would try to write a new blog on his myspace tomorrow!

Petra!!!:wub2:

dsc00219.jpg

Its a shame melman wasnt in this picture - her and her mum are so cute! :P

Left to right:

Petra, The Black Queen, Sir Humphrey Edward Lancelot, Sariflor, and Queenie

Humphrey!!! How did he like the show?

And what do his elusive feet feel like? :naughty:

Humphrey!!! How did he like the show?

And what do his elusive feet feel like? :naughty:

They feel :wub2::huglove:

And I want your signature!!! I love Saranayde! And that guy next to her as well :wub2:

We are at uni at the moment - I'm very sorry for Humphy because his time with me is not very adventurous :tears: and so I haven't taken so many photos yet. Sadly, he is preparing to leave me again tomorrow :tears:

I took Humphy to the Natural History Museum in London, then he took a ride on the tube and visited places of interest. He reeeaaally enjoyed the show last Tuesday! He did not meet Mika but he had a first row and was singing all the time!

He travelled under the Channel to continental Europe and then visited Bruxelles for about 30min and since then he has been at home with me or at uni. Poor Humphy! I hope he gets more to see once he arrives at Sienna's. :tears:

They feel :huglove:

:wub2: *can't wait till it's her turn to feel them*

And I want your signature!!! I love Saranayde! And that guy next to her as well

:naughty: He's alright too I spose...

I do love that pic, here it is:

150208tswjllt008ik6fj2.jpg

We are at uni at the moment - I'm very sorry for Humphy because his time with me is not very adventurous and so I haven't taken so many photos yet. Sadly, he is preparing to leave me again tomorrow

I took Humphy to the Natural History Museum in London, then he took a ride on the tube and visited places of interest. He reeeaaally enjoyed the show last Tuesday! He did not meet Mika but he had a first row and was singing all the time!

He travelled under the Channel to continental Europe and then visited Bruxelles for about 30min and since then he has been at home with me or at uni. Poor Humphy! I hope he gets more to see once he arrives at Sienna's. :tears:

Well that's all exciting! And was his singing very in-tune? :naughty: What's he been learning about at uni? What an educated boy he will be, with a bit of everything under his belt by the end of it all. Tomorrow! :tears:!

Pink sends her regards.

She would like to make those who have been sending messages to her through other members that her email address is the ever original pinkunicorn123@hotmail.com and that she can also be found on the palladium forum, and a failing website called jwfc.niceboards.net

She regrets that the mods think that it is amusing to ban members who are leaving for a good cause to give them a push in the direction, and that her comments which led to the ban are still valid if said mods seemed to think it was more appropriate to talk about pasta necklaces and not saying 'sh*t' in dutch and ignore 4 counts of obvious racism in other threads as well as other issues.

Pink thinks that this account is not going to last very long considering there are 5 mods online, including the one who banned her, the one who the comments were aimed at and the one who she accidentally called old by default.

But she would like to remind mfcers that just because 1 account is banned, does not mean that Big Brother's little sister is not using one of the 2500 pc at her college all with different Ip addresses, or any of the ones at her work, or indeed the 5 in her house plus endless other non-banned accessable IP addresses to watch you all and laugh at pathetic attempts to stop bullying by removing those trying to prevent it.

Im sure the mfc will be as lovely as you choose to force upon it ;)

So long folks....theres a lecture on post-1900 prose with my name on it - hoorah!

Pink sends her regards.

She would like to make those who have been sending messages to her through other members that her email address is the ever original pinkunicorn123@hotmail.com and that she can also be found on the palladium forum, and a failing website called jwfc.niceboards.net

She regrets that the mods think that it is amusing to ban members who are leaving for a good cause to give them a push in the direction, and that her comments which led to the ban are still valid if said mods seemed to think it was more appropriate to talk about pasta necklaces and not saying 'sh*t' in dutch and ignore 4 counts of obvious racism in other threads as well as other issues.

Pink thinks that this account is not going to last very long considering there are 5 mods online, including the one who banned her, the one who the comments were aimed at and the one who she accidentally called old by default.

But she would like to remind mfcers that just because 1 account is banned, does not mean that Big Brother's little sister is not using one of the 2500 pc at her college all with different Ip addresses, or any of the ones at her work, or indeed the 5 in her house plus endless other non-banned accessable IP addresses to watch you all and laugh at pathetic attempts to stop bullying by removing those trying to prevent it.

Im sure the mfc will be as lovely as you choose to force upon it ;)

So long folks....theres a lecture on post-1900 prose with my name on it - hoorah!

Humphy :wub2:'s you Unicone!

That blue bit in the right corner is my butt :mf_rosetinted:

I see it! I see it! I can see your butt! :naughty:

And you too Petra! :naughty: AND Mr Lancelot :naughty: