• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am indeed the Fishbag making person, but Humphrey doesn't have one yet! I heard that he was going to order one though :wink2:

They are very cute. I love them.:wub2:

Humphrey can't order it because he can stay in one place only one week.:bleh::wink2:

Maybe Petra will give one to him. :)

Well I am indeed the Fishbag making person, but Humphrey doesn't have one yet! I heard that he was going to order one though :wink2:

They are very cute. I love them.:wub2:

Humphrey can't order it because he can stay in one place only one week.:bleh::wink2:

Maybe Petra will give one to him. :)

the original intention was/is to give humphy little alfred for his travels because there hadnt been the time to order one specifically for him! but it is planned to either order another one for him (so that it is send to the member he is visiting 2 or 3 weeks later) or to order a new one for myself or to just borrow (lend?) it to humphy until he gets back.

gotta go now! as long as the sun is still shining, humphy should see some parts of aachen :thumb_yello:

I know that there is going to be a website for the photos but anyway - here are some pictures!

Humphrey visiting the Katschhof in Aachen!

humphykatschhofcl3.jpg

Humphy and Alfred! The lion in the background is also called Humphrey :naughty: (which is a pure coincidence)

humphyalfredmx5.jpg

We went to uni today! So this is Humphy in the library, studying!

humphyatlasgt9.jpg

Well, this is a funny story :naughty: I was quite desperate because Humphy hadn't really done anyting adventurous with me and so I finally took him to a bakery which sells the famous Printen that are produced here in Aachen.

I asked the girl at the counter whether it was ok if I just put this elephant ("It's a looong story...") on the boxes with chocolates and printen and she was really confused and told me that she was just the intern and that she would have to ask the thr store manager. So she really went to ask this manager, they both came back, I explained it to her boss and then finally I was allowed to take the picture. Oh dear.

humphylambertzvt7.jpg

the original intention was/is to give humphy little alfred for his travels because there hadnt been the time to order one specifically for him! but it is planned to either order another one for him (so that it is send to the member he is visiting 2 or 3 weeks later) or to order a new one for myself or to just borrow (lend?) it to humphy until he gets back.

gotta go now! as long as the sun is still shining, humphy should see some parts of aachen

Yay, lucky Humphy! *wonder's aloud where aachen actually is*

Ooh yes let him borrow little Alfred, they'd be such a cute couple

*looks at photos* OMGGGG! They areee!

I know that there is going to be a website for the photos but anyway - here are some pictures!

Humphrey visiting the Katschhof in Aachen!

humphykatschhofcl3.jpg

Humphy and Alfred! The lion in the background is also called Humphrey (which is a pure coincidence)

humphyalfredmx5.jpg

We went to uni today! So this is Humphy in the library, studying!

humphyatlasgt9.jpg

Well, this is a funny story. I was quite desperate because Humphy hadn't really done anyting adventurous with me and so I finally took him to a bakery which sells the famous Printen that are produced here in Aachen.

I asked the girl at the counter whether it was ok if I just put this elephant ("It's a looong story...") on the boxes with chocolates and printen and she was really confused and told me that she was just the intern and that she would have to ask the thr store manager. So she really went to ask this manager, they both came back, I explained it to her boss and then finally I was allowed to take the picture. Oh dear.

humphylambertzvt7.jpg

YAY! ... no one to tell us off for posting photos! :fisch:

Awww, Humphrey, Humphrey and Alfred :wub2:

Awww, he's such a clever boy I can see!

:roftl: Oh gosh, that is hilarious! I would have just waited until no one was looking and taken the photo without asking! *wonders what printen is*

Yay, lucky Humphy! *wonder's aloud where aachen actually is* [/Quote]

Do you have a rough idea were the netherlands, belgium and germany are? aachen is exactly there where these three countries meet (which is most most most western part of this damn country here. we are lucky to be so close to the dutch! they are probably the coolest europeans ever! :yay:)

Awww, he's such a clever boy I can see!

:roftl: Oh gosh, that is hilarious! I would have just waited until no one was looking and taken the photo without asking! *wonders what printen is*

Oh yes, he is!

Printen are a speciality that is usually eaten at christmas (richly spiced ginger biscuits or gingerbread.. something like that)

this here:

printened4.jpg

(I bought them to put them in humphy's parcel for sienna. i hope he won't eat them on the way :blink:, that naughty boy :naughty:)

How is the website going, btw? Does anyone know? Who's making it?

I think it was Pink and owwowitsnicka. abd i have NO IDEA how far they are with it.

How is the website going, btw? Does anyone know? Who's making it?

did i mention i simply LOVE your signature???????

as soon as i got the time i will create one like this (:fisch: *coughthesamecough* :fisch:) as well! :naughty:

Mika fans are sexy beasts! :glasses3:

Hell yeah, we are!!! :lmfao:

I'm still wondering how Mika managed jumping around on stage and NOT standing in front of us on the left, staring at us for the entire show.

Do you have a rough idea were the netherlands, belgium and germany are? aachen is exactly there where these three countries meet (which is most most most western part of this damn country here. we are lucky to be so close to the dutch! they are probably the coolest europeans ever! )

So you are in Germany? It sounds like you live very close to my auntie and uncle. Well ... I don't know, but they say can take me on day trips from their house into Belgium and Germany when I go there, so they must be close to the point where they meet as well. They live where the Efteling is ... Kaatshuvel I think (I have no idea how to spell it:naughty:)

Oh yes, he is!

Printen are a speciality that is usually eaten at christmas (richly spiced ginger biscuits or gingerbread.. something like that)

this here:

printened4.jpg

(I bought them to put them in humphy's parcel for sienna. i hope he won't eat them on the way :blink:, that naughty boy)

*wishes she was next on the Humphrey list :naughty:*

*warns Humphrey he will get a good slap from Sienna if he arrives with an empty package*

*adds aachen to her list of places to visit, and printen to her list of things to try*

I think it was Pink and owwowitsnicka. abd i have NO IDEA how far they are with it.

:tears:

I'm still wondering how Mika managed jumping around on stage and NOT standing in front of us on the left, staring at us for the entire show.

He didn't!!! :shocked: I would have if I were Mika if that makes you feel any better! :wink2::naughty:

did i mention i simply LOVE your signature???????

as soon as i got the time i will create one like this (:fisch: *coughthesamecough* ) as well!

:roftl: Thanks! I think I will change it a bit still ... it looks a bit weird.

Mika fans are sexy beasts! :glasses3:

Indeed :thumb_yello:

And so are MFC tavelling elephants...

:shocked: What, you mean he didn't? :blink:

So you are in Germany? It sounds like you live very close to my auntie and uncle. Well ... I don't know, but they say can take me on day trips from their house into Belgium and Germany when I go there, so they must be close to the point where they meet as well. They live where the Efteling is ... Kaatshuvel I think (I have no idea how to spell it)

I dare say it IS quite close. I guess you should simply be my nxt MM-partner :naughty:

*wishes she was next on the Humphrey list :naughty:*

*warns Humphrey he will get a good slap from Sienna if he arrives with an empty package*

*adds aachen to her list of places to visit, and printen to her list of things to try*[/Quote]

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Aachen is soooo boring. It really is, The best thing about Aachen is that it is so close to the Netherlands :wub2:

He didn't!!! :shocked: I would have if I were Mika if that makes you feel any better!

Aww, thank you. Well, it was ok... I had other things to look at from time to time than just the Mikster :das:.

Indeed :thumb_yello:

And so are MFC tavelling elephants...

Travelling elephants? :blink:

*feels dumb:naughty:*

Aww, thank you. Well, it was ok... I had other things to look at from time to time than just the Mikster :das:.

I didn't :no: but I'm ok with that! :wub2:

I dare say it IS quite close. I guess you should simply be my nxt MM-partner :naughty:

Aachen is soooo boring. It really is, The best thing about Aachen is that it is so close to the Netherlands :wub2:

I spose so :naughty:

Haha, I'm sure it's not - your there! And Humphrey has been there :bleh:

:roftl:

I think you can tell I'm desperate for Humphrey pictures/news.

I found a new picture:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=184378575&Mytoken=17B72D52-1A10-49A2-B7CC5826A0EBD88120621653

:naughty:

(I wasn't really looking for pictures of him ... I was reading Lollipop Girl's blog comment and then I saw - HUMPHREYY! - with Becky!) :wub2:

we are lucky to be so close to the dutch! they are probably the coolest europeans ever! :yay:)

:naughty: I'll pay you later

So you are in Germany? It sounds like you live very close to my auntie and uncle. Well ... I don't know, but they say can take me on day trips from their house into Belgium and Germany when I go there, so they must be close to the point where they meet as well. They live where the Efteling is ... Kaatshuvel I think (I have no idea how to spell it:naughty:)

The town where the Efteling is is indeed called Kaatsheuvel, they live really close to IngievV then!