Can you assume how long it will take untill Humphrey visits me ? Because I really wanted to take pictures in Switzerland.. but I'm moving to London in september :tears: .. and there are already a lot of England pics.. I wanted to show him my own country :wink2:

Hmm, my estimation skills are quite dodgy...

But its 25 people until you, and its 5 days each, plus postage, in my estimate before I rounded it to 2 weeks per person ... just because for some of the longer journeys it'll take him even a few weeks, I dunno ... probbly not really accurate, but that ends up with it being 50 weeks ... which is like a year :shocked: :shocked:

I can replace the usb or copy pictiures onto cd-rom when Humphrey come here, and send back usb/cd-rom to Pink. So he can continue his trip.:wink2:

GREAT IDEA! I was sitting here thinking "Damn, what could we do ... we can't send the usb back, because then Humphy wouldn't have usb on him ... I spose we could upload it, but that would take aaaggeeesss..." LOL :roftl:

Genius thinking tomomi! What do you think pink?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I said paaaaaaaages ago. Or I mentioned it in London, I cannot remember. :blink: I've got everything here that is on Humphy's USB so far and there would be NO problem to upload it!!!!

The pictures are quite humphreygasmic so far :das: :das:

That's what I said paaaaaaaages ago. Or I mentioned it in London, I cannot remember. I've got everything here that is on Humphy's USB so far and there would be NO problem to upload it!!!!

The pictures are quite humphreygasmic so far :das:

OG .... 'The Humphreygasmic Thread'? :roftl: Can there at least be a humphreygasmic section on his website???!!! He needs it! :roftl:

And - OMG!!! :shocked::wub2: :wub2: PIIIINNKKKKKK!!!! Can Petra upload it for youuuu??? :tears:

How is Humphrey's site going, by the way?

OG .... 'The Humphreygasmic Thread'? :roftl: Can there at least be a humphreygasmic section on his website???!!! He needs it! :roftl:

And - OMG!!! PIIIINNKKKKKK!!!! Can Petra upload it for youuuu???

How is Humphrey's site going, by the way?

Uploading right now!!! I'll just send it to Pink then :fisch: then she cannot say that she doesn't have the pictures :das: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmhh... humphreygasmic... :naughty:. We will beat the mikagasmic one in no time then :naughty:

Naughty little elephant.

Ok, now THIS is creepy :lmfao:

Uploading right now!!! I'll just send it to Pink then :fisch: then she cannot say that she doesn't have the pictures :das: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmhh... humphreygasmic... :naughty:. We will beat the mikagasmic one in no time then :naughty:

Naughty little elephant.

Ok, now THIS is creepy :lmfao:

Yayyyyy!

Yes it so definately would! :das:

It's definately getting there, but ...

... pink started it :fisch:http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=305922916&albumId=424736

Yayyyyy!

Yes it so definately would! :das:

It's definately getting there, but ...

... pink started it :fisch:http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=305922916&albumId=424736

Dammit. :boxed: cough, cough... it's actually ME who works with Humphy's MySpace :das::das: :das:. But these are the photos Pink photographed plus a few I took :naughty:

Dammit. :boxed: cough, cough... it's actually ME who works with Humphy's MySpace :das:. But these are the photos Pink photographed plus a few I took :naughty:

HAHAHA! :roftl: :roftl:

*thinks desperately*

Well, Pink's the one who went and picked out such a handsome big-footed elephant in the first place :sneaky2::roftl:

HAHAHA! :roftl: :roftl:

*thinks desperately*

Well, Pink's the one who went and picked out such a handsome big-footed elephant in the first place :sneaky2::roftl:

And she came up with the idea after all!!! *points the finger, places the blame*

I can actually see Humphy on (in?) your new background!

Oi! No looking Humphrey/Humphrey's-Myspace-helper!:sneaky2: It's mid-change at the moment :naughty: I had to stop and reply to Humphrey :naughty:

(I saw Humphy's profile mid-change too, so look who's talking:naughty: ... oh Humphrey, with a messy page you had with bits of code all over the place! :no::naughty:)

Aww, Humphrey! Love the picture! :wub2:

Haha, it's brilliant :roftl:

(so now I know who helps Humphrey write his comments and such :das::naughty:)

Ehm, no, it's actually him who writes them. Or he phones me and tells me what to write. Everything he comments comes from himself. He is such a lovely creature :wub2:.

Hottie.

Oi! No looking Humphrey/Humphrey's-Myspace-helper!:sneaky2: It's mid-change at the moment :naughty: I had to stop and reply to Humphrey

(I saw Humphy's profile mid-change too, so look who's talking:naughty: ... oh Humphrey, with a messy page you had with bits of code all over the place! :no:)

Sometimes it simply doesn't work :sneaky2: . It should be better now. We had some problems with the code for the slideshow :naughty: but now it's fine, hehe.

I guess I will just go and have a look at your pictures. :fisch:

Ehm, no, it's actually him who writes them. Or he phones me and tells me what to write. Everything he comments comes from himself. He is such a lovely creature..

Hottie.

:roftl: Aww, he is :wub2: And so clever!

Sometimes it simply doesn't work . It should be better now. We had some problems with the code for the slideshow but now it's fine, hehe.

I guess I will just go and have a look at your pictures. :fisch:

Haha, yeah I know, it was fixed when I refreshed :bleh: I hope you didn't see my page for the minute when it screwed Humphrey's picture up :blink::thumbdown:

Ahhh! Humphrey is a mental picture-commenter! He hasn't given me a second's rest to write a new about me, or to check my new add (I wonder who.. :fisch:)

Haha, yeah I know, it was fixed when I refreshed :bleh: I hope you didn't see my page for the minute when it screwed Humphrey's picture up[/Quote]

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Ahhh! Humphrey is a mental picture-commenter! He hasn't given me a second's rest to write a new about me, or to check my new add (I wonder who.. :fisch:)

Don't look at me!! I have NOO idea!!! :fisch:

Random question: I have my final exams in two weeks and instaed of learning, everything I do is post here. Am I addicted? :blink: