*has been searching on youtube but couldnt find anything :tears:*

Austin Powers always says "Ohh... BEHAAAAVE!!!!!" . I'm SURE you've heard it before! (I really couldnt find it)

Maybe they are all on the other server, together with my avatar :blink:.

Or maybe it's because our top-poster Oakie Doke is sleeping and Tomomi is gone and Pink is.. observing us from somewhere? :blink: (Pink?)

Aww... I want new PICS AS WELL!!!!! :mad3:

*still has to learn for uni as well*

Oh,I've only seen the Austin Powers in french as it was along time ago,a time when I didn't know how to say chicken in english...:roftl:

I'd forgotten we were on a new server!

That's the thing with different time zones

*hopes she's not gonna ramble on again and again the fact that she's amazed by the international part of MFC*:naughty:

Patience is the road to understanding...which is the key to a happy heart. :mf_rosetinted:

*wishes she could still be in Germany where teens only work in the morning !*

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh,I've only seen the Austin Powers in french as it was along time ago,a time when I didn't know how to say chicken in english...:roftl:

Once upon a time... we were all young and innocent.

Then we registered on the MFC.

:boxed:

I'd forgotten we were on a new server!

That's the thing with different time zones

*hopes she's not gonna ramble on again and again the fact that she's amazed by the international part of MFC*:naughty:

It IS amazing!! I mean, I have been talking to people from Australia, Japan, the UK and France and Canada and the US (...) today without even leaving my room!

Patience is the road to understanding...which is the key to a happy heart. :mf_rosetinted:

Reading fortune cookies again? :roftl:

*wishes she could still be in Germany where teens only work in the morning !*

BEHAVE!!! :naughty:

Once upon a time... we were all young and innocent.

Then we registered on the MFC.

:boxed:

It IS amazing!! I mean, I have been talking to people from Australia, Japan, the UK and France and Canada and the US (...) today without even leaving my room!

Reading fortune cookies again? :roftl:

BEHAVE!!! :naughty:

What have you done to us MFC ? :shocked:

Well that's the magic of internet!But,do you imagine, in the world of today, internet was shot down ? :blink:

It's from the sitcom friends! One character tried to convince somebody (not very clever) not to do something

there's also:Because a promise between friends means never having to give a reason.:mf_rosetinted:

(yeah, I like Friends a bit)

:roftl: "Chef,oui,chef!"

What have you done to us MFC ? :shocked:

It took our innocence. And my avatar. :blink:

Well that's the magic of internet!But,do you imagine, in the world of today, internet was shot down ?

*dies of loneliness because being lonely is so lonely alone*

*has more time to learn for uni*

*has.. more time...*

*and even MORE time*

*misses amazon, the MFC and the rest*

It's from the sitcom friends! One character tried to convince somebody (not very clever) not to do something

there's also:Because a promise between friends means never having to give a reason.:mf_rosetinted:

(yeah, I like Friends a bit)

I wouldnt have noticed :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I hardly watched Friends but it was more because of the time I dont have (but which I'll soon have if the internet breaks down) than because of the series itself. The episodes I saw were good! *thinks about that episode where Ross hides in the bathrrom because he is not able to pull up his leather trousers again*

:roftl: "Chef,oui,chef!"

Good girl. :mf_rosetinted:

It took our innocence. And my avatar. :blink:

*dies of loneliness because being lonely is so lonely alone*

*has more time to learn for uni*

*has.. more time...*

*and even MORE time*

*misses amazon, the MFC and the rest*

I wouldnt have noticed :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I hardly watched Friends but it was more because of the time I dont have (but which I'll soon have if the internet breaks down) than because of the series itself. The episodes I saw were good! *thinks about that episode where Ross hides in the bathrrom because he is not able to pull up his leather trousers again*

Good girl. :mf_rosetinted:

Bad server! Give us the old-server-members and the avatars back! now!

But it made me addicted.Even more if it's possible.

*can't...breathe...without...it... needs... the internet*

It's because I'm so discreet about it :mf_rosetinted:

I love that episode! Actually I think I like them all :blink:

In this episode,Phoebe is also trying to learn Joey how to play the guitar without touching an actual guitar :roftl:

I'd be a good dog in another life. * barks*

Where is ms. asterisk, Oakie Doke today?

Studying for exam? Good!

*runs*

She is having a sleep-over :naughty:.

I'm the one who is studying :naughty:. Or not :boxed:

Ok guys, we have a probem because as far as I've heard, our leader is banned for longer.

I'd volunteer myself to take over Humphy and MM again until Pink comes back! I'm not sure whether we need a new thread for Humphy (or we could just let a mod re-open the "old" one I made when Pink left for the first time (:sneaky2:)) right now because up to now, we do have a schedule for Humphy which should last a while :thumb_yello:.

But it might be necessary to have a new thread for Mika Mail :sweatdrop:. So we either open a new one (prob. the easiest version; doesnt MM need a new thread soon anyway due to the number of posts?) or we ask a mod to open the other one I made when Pink left for the first time.

So what shall we do?

*walks of to post the same in MM*

Crazyyyy!!

Hahaha! Great technique!

You slept through the northern lights!?

*has just been reading that book "Northern Lights/Golden Compass" and desperately wants to see them*

oooooh those books! I love love love them, I think they are number two on my all time high book list. Pullman seems to love WIlliam Blake, therefore I have to read him... I really want to be able to quote stuff from Songs of Innocence :D. But yeah, I slept through them. I've seen them before like twice and I treid to se the domes and houses from a foreign world. They were not there. But it's an amazing experience!!! The sky is pure and it feels like it has 1000 as much stars than usual... And then the lights comes, and it like someone out there is moving a giant silk scarf.

LoL!

I know you said this already, but I've forgotten, where did you go to do this? Was it in Sweden?

Yep we were in northern Sweden! :D Or it was actually not very north, but sweden is a long country :blink: ..

You gave him a bath!! Awwww! :wub2: Did he wash behind his ears?

Yep, actually I even washed his guts :giveup::D

SPM_A0215.jpg

Cold and white...

Better than cold & dry :fisch:

SPM_A0269.jpg

The hotel! Humphrey and Marylin :wub2:

He is naked!! :shocked::das:

SPM_A0222.jpg

The jacket!!

Aww! How lovely!!!

*wonders if Bianca will notice that she could after all not stop herself from going on the mfc*

Better than cold & dry :fisch:

He is naked!! :das:

*wonders if Bianca will notice that she could after all not stop herself from going on the mfc*

:D yes, well he saw marylin on the wall, and I guess he thought she was about to come in :cool::(. I hate to devastate expectations...

Do you mind if I put it in my siggy ? As you can see, it needs to be updated *ahem*

Lol! Petra didn't ask :P :P Of course!

Just go on hallmark.com and search for little birdy in the e-cards section. What you had said made me thought of it

Awww! Lol :P :P :P

Omg! that humphy pix just made my day

See Pink? Humphrey pics make our day. :-)

(Yes, we are a strange lot)

oooooh those books! I love love love them, I think they are number two on my all time high book list. Pullman seems to love WIlliam Blake, therefore I have to read him... I really want to be able to quote stuff from Songs of Innocence :D. But yeah, I slept through them. I've seen them before like twice and I treid to se the domes and houses from a foreign world. They were not there. But it's an amazing experience!!! The sky is pure and it feels like it has 1000 as much stars than usual... And then the lights comes, and it like someone out there is moving a giant silk scarf.

Ahh, it sounds so awesome! But I don't think you were looking hard enough! lol. I'm only onto the second book :P I got the set for my birthday, but I shall look up this William Blake when I finish

Yep, actually I even washed his guts

:roftl:

Pretty!!!

:das:

Awww!

He is naked!!

:lmao:

*notices*

*Cough* Picture posting *Cough*

So, anyone want to help ohwowitsnicka with the site?

*cough* What picture posting? I don't see any picture posting :fisch: *cough*

*cough* Welllll ... so Piiiinnkkkk, We were thinkinggggg ... is there a ... reason why we can't use his myspace ... ? :fisch:

*blames Petra*

Lol! Petra didn't ask :P :P Of course!

I STOLE it. A main point of stealing is the not-asking-when-you-take-it-away. :biggrin2:

See Pink? Humphrey pics make our day. :-)

(Yes, we are a strange lot)

:woot_jump:!!!

*notices*

Damn. *hides* *runs away again*

*cough* Welllll ... so Piiiinnkkkk, We were thinkinggggg ... is there a ... reason why we can't use his myspace ... ? :fisch:

*blames Petra*

I was wondering the same actually. Wouldnt it be the easiest way? Nicka is busy right now and Humphy has so many friends on his MySpace, a site everybody can use, and his site is open and it definitely WOULD be the easiest way! He has been travelling for so lo-ho-hong now, been photographed by every-o-o-one (:fisch:) and we WANT PICTURES! Sorry. Woudnt MySpace be the easiest, most userfriendly alternative?

unbelievable. *shakes fist* Do you really think I cant see you pointing the finger at me? *starts crying* And I thought you were a fellow conspirator!

I STOLE it. A main point of stealing is the not-asking-when-you-take-it-away.

LOL! :roftl: I 'spose.

Damn. *hides* *runs away again*

*chases down*

*tackles to the floor*

*remembers that she has an exam on Monday that she hasn't started studying for*

*walks away awkwardly*

I was wondering the same actually. Wouldnt it be the easiest way? Nicka is busy right now and Humphy has so many friends on his MySpace, a site everybody can use, and his site is open and it definitely WOULD be the easiest way! He has been travelling for so lo-ho-hong now, been photographed by every-o-o-one (:fisch:) and we WANT PICTURES! Sorry. Woudnt MySpace be the easiest, most userfriendly alternative?

unbelievable. *shakes fist* Do you really think I cant see you pointing the finger at me? *starts crying* And I thought you were a fellow conspirator!

Were you actually wondering that? Wow! :sneaky2::roftl:

*agrees* :mf_rosetinted:

although can you post it again plz ?

*sigh* I had to look it up in my message history because the other thread is closed :P

Here: http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7051/britshumphal2.gif :P

^^ I love the Xmas one

*goes to look at it*

We actually don't have a life! Or so, a sucky one

Are you kidding? A life spent drooling over pictures of a small stuffed elephant is a life well spent :punk:

*comes in to post a random video she finally (!!!), after hours of work and despair because of her stupid internet, suceeded to upload to her MySpace which contains footage of Saranayde as a hot female elephant*

*is sure that Humphy would like to get to know Sara a bit better :das:*

Hot female ellie

(hope it works)

*wonders why Oakie Doke didnt just go to a random post of her for the, obviously stolen, animation of the British Bearkthrough Elephant link :blink:*

*thinks that drooling over big elephantic feet is a much better and nicer thing to do than getting a heart attack because a certain singer recently shaved his chest or is wearing tight trousers or straightened his hair or was seen with a woman somewhere in London or so :sneaky2::thumb_yello:*

*feels well with that :cheerful_h4h: because she knows that no one here minds (not even Humphy) when she says his feet and his trunk are :das:*

(You have an exam as well? Is there a grammatical difference when I say "Go study!" or "Go studying!"? The first one is simply wrong, right?)

*comes in to post a random video she finally (!!!), after hours of work and despair because of her stupid internet, suceeded to upload to her MySpace which contains footage of Saranayde as a hot female elephant*

*is sure that Humphy would like to get to know Sara a bit better *

Hot female ellie

(hope it works)

Brilliant!!! :shocked: That is the best lollipop video I've ever seen :wub2: They are having so much fun! ... nasty Mika and Martin teasing poor elephant-Sara :roftl:

*wonders why Oakie Doke didnt just go to a random post of her for the, obviously stolen, animation of the British Bearkthrough Elephant link *

Because, Melman could have done that, I assumed she wanted the actual link so she could nick my upload as well :P

*thinks that drooling over big elephantic feet is a much better and nicer thing to do than getting a heart attack because a certain singer recently shaved his chest or is wearing tight trousers or straightened his hair or was seen with a woman somewhere in London or so*

*feels well with that :cheerful_h4h: because she knows that no one here minds (not even Humphy) when she says his feet and his trunk are :das*

:lmfao:

*wonders whether it actually is*

:das:

(You have an exam as well? Is there a grammatical difference when I say "Go study!" or "Go studying!"? The first one is simply wrong, right?)

Not really. I guess their both 'wrong', their both lazy shortenings of sentences, should probably be "go and study" and "go do some studying" .. either way - I don't waaaannnnnnaaaaa! It's only worth 20% :fisch:

Humphery has left me now :cry: :cry: :cry:! Yesterday he "passed away" in his box...

Hopefully femifrosk will have him sooon.

Now I'm leaving all this snow here for Sicily!!!

:tears:

Goodbyes must be the *worst*!

Brilliant holidays, brilliant holidays and brilliant holidays, that's all it is with you isn't it? :sneaky2:

yesssss! see my name on the list not to far from getting Humphrey!

( cool! your going to sicily! )

:sneaky2: Rub it in! :bleh:

glastonbury.jpg

:roftl:

Aww, it looks like giant-Humphrey is just about to give Mr M a hug :wub2: