*sigh* I had to look it up in my message history because the other thread is closed :P

Here: http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7051/britshumphal2.gif :P

Because, Melman could have done that, I assumed she wanted the actual link so she could nick my upload as well :P

I went on the old thread too because the thread was closed and I didn't have the idea to look it up in message history! :doh: Thanks anyway!

And_I'm not nicking it! :roftl: I'm asking you before, so I'm not stealing it! I'm not a stealer :mf_rosetinted:

Are you kidding? A life spent drooling over pictures of a small stuffed elephant is a life well spent

Oh, it'd be the best life ever! At least, I'd feel like I've accomplished something ! :naughty:

(hope it works)

*thinks that drooling over big elephantic feet is a much better and nicer thing to do than getting a heart attack because a certain singer recently shaved his chest or is wearing tight trousers or straightened his hair or was seen with a woman somewhere in London or so *

I'm going to faint when Humphy'll change his outfit :mf_rosetinted:

glastonbury.jpg

Well,Mika's already met Humphy! :bleh:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a lot of time to find Humphry stuff that's all :naughty:

I dont post there but I DO visit the mikagasmic pictures thread.. *cough*. not everyday, though, once a week i stumble in, scroll through 100 new pages, get the pictures, try not to read the posts and that's it. i actually quoted this picture from the thread, i didnt even bother uploading it myself :naughty:.

You have a lot of time to find Humphry stuff that's all :naughty:

She needed a break after studying so hard.:wink2::naughty:

I dont post there but I DO visit the mikagasmic pictures thread.. *cough*. not everyday, though, once a week i stumble in, scroll through 100 new pages, get the pictures, try not to read the posts and that's it. i actually quoted this picture from the thread, i didnt even bother uploading it myself :naughty:.

But I'm sure you have a fine sence of finding humphreygasmic pictures.:naughty:

She needed a break after studying so hard.:wink2::naughty:

But I'm sure you have a fine sence of finding humphreygasmic pictures.:naughty:

Indeed I have! :naughty:

I saw it right under the picture of that half-naked singer and only thought about posting it here! :cheerful_h4h:

And_I'm not nicking it! :roftl: I'm asking you before, so I'm not stealing it! I'm not a stealer :mf_rosetinted:

*knows someone who is* :sneaky2:

Oh, it'd be the best life ever! At least, I'd feel like I've accomplished something !

:roftl:

:lmao:! This picture is *way* more Humphreygasmic than Mikagasmic, Humphrey *really* needs a Humphreygamsic thread.

(or maybe a folder on his myspace)

Which reminds me ... due to lack of response from Pink ... Those in favour of uploading everything (pictures/blogs) onto Humphrey's myspace say "AYE" (is that how you spell that?:blink: )

First of all:

AYE!!!!

*knows someone who is* :sneaky2:

Who would that be? :blink:

:lmao:! This picture is *way* more Humphreygasmic than Mikagasmic, Humphrey *really* needs a Humphreygamsic thread.

(or maybe a folder on his myspace)

I repeat:

AYE!!!!

Which reminds me ... due to lack of response from Pink ... Those in favour of uploading everything (pictures/blogs) onto Humphrey's myspace say "AYE" (is that how you spell that?:blink: )

AYE!!!!

I was already wondering why Pink didnt answer.. maybe she is trying to make us forget about it :sneaky2:.

(I'm really shocked about your gigantic parcel for Siri!!

What can I send you?? *is under pressure* Oh dear!

There's is NOTHING exciting here!!! No hats,

no roadsigns, no nothing! HELP!!!)

First of all:

AYE!!!!

I repeat:

AYE!!!!

AYE!!!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I saw your signature in Mikamail and nearly pooped myself.

I was already wondering why Pink didnt answer.. maybe she is trying to make us forget about it.

:sneaky2:

(I'm really shocked about your gigantic parcel for Siri!!

What can I send you?? *is under pressure* Oh dear!

There's is NOTHING exciting here!!! No hats,

no roadsigns, no nothing! HELP!!!)

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HER'S! I FEEL HORRIBLE! MINE IS PATHETIC AND TINY!

AND DID I NOT SAY THAT I AM NOT DOING ONE THAT BIG EVEN!?

And go look in your dodgy souvenir shops ;)

We don't have no bloody souvenir shop here, that's the problem!!! :crybaby: What shall I do?? Oh dear!! What is typically German? HELP!!! :tears: Germany is sooo boring!! Especially this part of the country! We have NOTHING!! AAAAAAH!!!!!!! Not even Knickerbockers or other ridiculous stuff. BUT - I have an idea. Which might require going to Cologne but.. hehe. And my exam went sosososo well!!! (Just wanted to mention it :naughty:)

I still don't get that thing with the customs.. did they really cut open your box? :shocked:

We don't have no bloody souvenir shop here, that's the problem!!! :crybaby: What shall I do?? Oh dear!! What is typically German? HELP!!! :tears: Germany is sooo boring!! Especially this part of the country! We have NOTHING!! AAAAAAH!!!!!!! Not even Knickerbockers or other ridiculous stuff. BUT - I have an idea. Which might require going to Cologne but.. hehe. And my exam went sosososo well!!! (Just wanted to mention it :naughty:)

I still don't get that thing with the customs.. did they really cut open your box? :shocked:

This has turned in to the invisible thread! Cool!:naughty:

This has turned in to the invisible thread! Cool!:naughty:

It has indeed. That's because everything here is so Top Secret :naughty: :naughty: and we don't want anti-Humphyists to know what we are doing :naughty: .

We don't have no bloody souvenir shop here, that's the problem!!! What shall I do?? Oh dear!! What is typically German? HELP!!! Germany is sooo boring!! Especially this part of the country! We have NOTHING!! AAAAAAH!!!!!!! Not even Knickerbockers or other ridiculous stuff. BUT - I have an idea. Which might require going to Cologne but.. hehe. And my exam went sosososo well!!! (Just wanted to mention it )

I still don't get that thing with the customs.. did they really cut open your box?

:roftl: !! I don't knoooow, you think of something :P Germany is sooo not boring! :P Australia is boring! *is intrigued by this ides you have come up with* Hooray for your exam! Mine today was :thumbdown: But I totally passed the one I did before the break! :punk:

And yes they DID!

customs.jpg

This has turned in to the invisible thread! Cool!

Yes it has, so why are you talking in black?

*changes your writing to invisible*

It has indeed. That's because everything here is so Top Secret and we don't want anti-Humphyists to know what we are doing .

Uh-huh, top secret *glares at anti-humphyists*

Since you are all pestering i have moved Humphrey's visit to be a little higher in the running.

It would be unfair to bring him back just before the big USA tour which is in 2 visits time, so he will return just after it so i will have lots of material for you to be uploaded to where ever we have ready by then (speaking of which, anyone who wants to help with that is welcome to PM me).

So lilmot, im afraid you are stuck with me again, and i will forward him onto tomomi once im done :)

Since you are all pestering i have moved Humphrey's visit to be a little higher in the running.

It would be unfair to bring him back just before the big USA tour which is in 2 visits time, so he will return just after it so i will have lots of material for you to be uploaded to where ever we have ready by then (speaking of which, anyone who wants to help with that is welcome to PM me).

So lilmot, im afraid you are stuck with me again, and i will forward him onto tomomi once im done :)

*grumbles*

Myspace! Myspace! Myspace!

We are fooled not by your ignoring of our suggestions!

But at least moving his meeting sooner is better I spose..

But if you refuse to submit to our wishes (which are clearly winning on with a two votes positive)

(Myspace! Myspace! Myspace!)

Then I can make the website if you want if Nicka can't :wink2:

What do you want on it?

P.S. Myspace! Myspace! Myspace!

Petra dear, did you know we can change avatars again? :wink2:

Huh? I actually like mine :bleh:

Why?.. I still dont get any email notifications so I thought the server would still be not working properly. :blink:

Are you lot conspiring?

AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does Humphy have to go back to you? I mean - why not, but - you've the stuff until he was at my house and femifrosk could upload the rest and then you'd already have it. :blink:

Web 2.0 rules!

And Bianca - you are still green ... isnt it ike.. 7AM in Australia???

It has indeed. That's because everything here is so Top Secret :naughty: :naughty: and we don't want anti-Humphyists to know what we are doing :naughty: .

Aha! Okay!:thumb_yello:

Yes it has, so why are you talking in black?

*changes your writing to invisible*

Oh, sorry!:wink2:

Okay:

1) Stop with the lemon chiffon, it hurts my eyes

2) Until someone makes a website, it will be myspace or piczo because there is nothing else

3) Humphrey is returning to me because i am amongst other things going to password protect the USB so it does not fall into the wrong hands.