• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump!

LOL!! Humphy's travelling!!!

They're passing that commercial on t.v. now everywhere here and everytime i see it i can't stop laughing!!!

:lmfao: What are they saying at the end? :blink: (Sorry that I havent PMed you back yet - it's a bit chaotic here at the moment :boxed: but I'm glad you got the letter :punk:)

Where the heck is Humphy right now? :blink:

Guys, honestly, this is not meant to be mutiny but -

NOBODY HERE WILL STOP YOU FROM POSTING PICTURES!!! (*cough*) fangurl.giffangurl.gif

Where are all those people? I'm pretty busy for uni right now and I know that Oakie doke is as well - but where is the rest? :blink:

And, cough, can we have some

PICTURES??? (please :wub2:? :naughty::naughty:)

I can help you soon :D!! I'm finishing school the 3:rd June. 10 days left or so. If you guys let me take care of some aspects of humphy, I will :D

And what has pink done? I've been so awfully absent :boxed:.

She has taken a break from this place.

She asked the mods to ban her so she wouldn't get tempted to log in!

I miss her though and I really hope she will come back some day!:thumb_yello:

I think Humphy miss her too....:blink:

Hi guys!

What will happen to this thread and the whole travelling elephant buissness now that Punicorn is gone?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could have a place where things are posted, pictures and stories about Humphy along the road.

I miss him and I want to know what he is up to!

This thread will keep going! Hmph.

And we can use this thread until *cough* he has a website :fisch:

WWWWHEEEREEEE IIIISSS HEEE??? Has he made it to the next person on the list yet? :blink:

Oooooh! You have genius ideas :naughty:

And I had a genius idea the other day. How about stuff from all the different countries he's visiting? Like ... pictures of stuff from the countries, or maybe the different flags?

kewl. does humphrey have a fave food?

Umm ... peanuts?

*shrugs*

Bump!

LOL!! Humphy's travelling!!!

They're passing that commercial on t.v. now everywhere here and everytime i see it i can't stop laughing!!!

:lmfao: LOL!

Um .. what's with the peeing on the side of the road bit?

Guys, honestly, this is not meant to be mutiny but -

NOBODY HERE WILL STOP YOU FROM POSTING PICTURES!!! (*cough*)

:wink2:

I can help you soon!! I'm finishing school the 3:rd June. 10 days left or so. If you guys let me take care of some aspects of humphy, I will

I finish 7 days after you! :tears::naughty:

This thread will keep going! Hmph.

And we can use this thread until *cough* he has a website :fisch:

WWWWHEEEREEEE IIIISSS HEEE??? Has he made it to the next person on the list yet? :blink:

Yes, where is he?

Is he doing well?

Would be nice with some sign of life!:thumb_yello:

1029186nn88towwn1.gif

1270082gkxwsrqu91.gif

1096865cofz42ybo9.gif

1155349jqgyrevv6y.gif

907765l3yp49rt84.gif

1205378tvp3ey1g5m.gif

good idea about the flag thing. i will consider it. where would i send his outfit then?

Or maps :P

Uuuummm ... isn't he in your continent now? Are you getting him? You could give it to him in person :bleh:

What are they saying at the end?
LOL!

Um .. what's with the peeing on the side of the road bit?

they basically are peeing in the road cause the elephant can't pee in the gas station bathrooms...:lmfao:

(Sorry that I havent PMed you back yet - it's a bit chaotic here at the moment but I'm glad you got the letter )
:thumb_yello:Thank you:punk:

And I had a genius idea the other day. How about stuff from all the different countries he's visiting? Like ... pictures of stuff from the countries, or maybe the different flags?

great idea!

1029186nn88towwn1.gif

1270082gkxwsrqu91.gif

so cuteee!!:bleh: uuu!! maps!!!:wink2:

1029186nn88towwn1.gif

1096865cofz42ybo9.gif

1155349jqgyrevv6y.gif

907765l3yp49rt84.gif

1205378tvp3ey1g5m.gif

Uuuummm ... isn't he in your continent now? Are you getting him? You could give it to him in person :bleh:

em, i dont know, and no, i dont have any money to send him places. why do u think i resort to duct tape? :lmao:

they basically are peeing in the road cause the elephant can't pee in the gas station bathrooms...:lmfao:

:thumb_yello:Thank you:punk:

:lmfao:!!! *runs off to watch again now*

em, i dont know, and no, i dont have any money to send him places. why do u think i resort to duct tape?

:lmao:! :tears: Aww, for real? But your spending the money to send his clothes! I'm sure he wants to meet his fashion designer! Hmm, in that case, it could be sent to someone quite down the list, so it will definately get to them before Humphrey does?

Humphrey asked me to pass on a message to you guys:

"Hey gals, Humphrey here! I had a faaaaabulous time in Canada, and I got a bit sidetracked. What can I say - Humphrey runs on Humphrey time! But, I'm now safely in my box at the post office, alongside my friends, and am very excited to see Finkster. Speak soon!

-H

xx"

"Hey gals, Humphrey here! I had a faaaaabulous time in Canada, and I got a bit sidetracked. What can I say - Humphrey runs on Humphrey time! But, I'm now safely in my box at the post office, alongside my friends, and am very excited to see Finkster. Speak soon!

-H

xx"

Humphrey! You silly elephant! :rolls_eyes: Oh well, great to hear from you, and yay! Good luck on your journey! :wub2::cheerful_h4h:

-H

xx"

Hi Humphrey!:wub2:

Nice to hear from you!

Lucky you who got to go to Canada, I have never been there.

What do you mean sidetracked? What happened?

Hello people

Hello :biggrin2:

What was he doing?

Out partying and missed the flight?:pbjt:

Oh, Humphy

:lmfao::doh:

I thought pink was back. Because first page was edited...

Thanks lollipop_monkey.

Oooh, good work! Maybe we should get you to do that for the mikamail thread too... :wub2:

And I just noticed I've been given a list of titles :biggrin2: I guess pink did that before she left? :wub2: