Aye!!!! :das:

I'm sorry I haven't posted before but I had exams and then I've forgotten to

Well,anyway, I have "great" ideas for Humphy and his site! (great? _well I used to think they were,now they just seem quite crappy because they are but anyway!)

Maybe we could put some kind of section like "Elephants are everywhere in our everyday life" and there we could put funny things related to elephants or Humphy (such as the article Bianca aka Oakie Doakie has found about feet :das:) or put a pix of Humphrey Bogart (quite crappy I've already told you :naughty)

And also for banners, we could use title of songs like "what a wonderful world", "it's a small world" and a Humphy with a funny costume, "Come fly with me" with a flying Humphy, "fly me to the moon" [but else would be okay too or something like it and put a Humphy on the moon etc...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye!!!! :das:

Well,anyway, I have "great" ideas for Humphy and his site! (great? _well I used to think they were,now they just seem quite crappy because they are but anyway!)

Maybe we could put some kind of section like "Elephants are everywhere in our everyday life" and there we could put funny things related to elephants or Humphy (such as the article Bianca aka Oakie Doakie has found about feet :das:) or put a pix of Humphrey Bogart (quite crappy I've already told you :naughty)

And also for banners, we could use title of songs like "what a wonderful world", "it's a small world" and a Humphy with a funny costume, "Come fly with me" with a flying Humphy, "fly me to the moon" [but else would be okay too or something like it and put a Humphy on the moon etc...

MELMAN!!! :wub2: I'M FRICKING SORRY I DIDNT ANSWER!!!!!

I made this thread once, that "Flashing Hearts around The World" ( http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13676 )which then died (:sneaky2:) because Mika did something or so (:bleh:) and my thread got off the first page. We could use this one or create something like it again! Great idea!!!

Where is Finkster? Has Humphy arrived? :blink::das:

MELMAN!!! : I'M FRICKING SORRY I DIDNT ANSWER!!!!!

I made this thread once, that "Flashing Hearts around The World" ( http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13676 )which then died (:sneaky2:) because Mika did something or so (:bleh:) and my thread got off the first page. We could use this one or create something like it again! Great idea!!!

Where is Finkster? Has Humphy arrived? :

Lol that's okay ! I just needed to make someone know it as I couldnt say it out loud :naughty:

:naughty: That'd be great ! Although I can't see some images but I love the ones I'm seeing :bleh:

Btw, there's another pix of Mika w/ an elephant (well you can only see its back but anyway :roftl:)

I've just realised I had posted a wrong link :doh:

Here's the right one :

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1486591&postcount=18

Welcome to the United States of America, Humphrey!

My kitty seems to really like you. ^_^

027.jpg

Yeah, Humphrey is in the US of A !!!! That is a great pic and your kitty does seem very interested in Humphrey!!!! Maybe your kitty smells some catnip, or other canadian herb. :bleh: What will Humphrey be doing next, I wonder?????

Hello to all the travelling elephant fanatics of the world! How is everyone?

xxo

Maybe your kitty smells some catnip, or other canadian herb. :bleh:

LMAO! What sort of dodgy activities are you suggesting that I did with dear Humphrey? :roftl:

I'm sure Fink's cat just smells my dog. :mf_rosetinted:

Glad to see he's safe and sound! :wub2:

027.jpg

Oh Humphy!:wub2:

Lovely picture!

It's so nice to see him again, safe and sound, and I can spot he still is wearing his Swedish necklace and the quilt I made him!

Give him a big hug and tell him Sienna said hello!:thumb_yello:

I have an idea....

Can Petra make a new account for the projects (MM/Humphrey) and share it with Pink?

If it's possible, they can update when/if one of them would be absent due to school, holidays....or getting banned.

What do you think?

Aye!!!!

Maybe we could put some kind of section like "Elephants are everywhere in our everyday life" and there we could put funny things related to elephants or Humphy (such as the article Bianca aka Oakie Dokie has found about feet ) or put a pix of Humphrey Bogart (quite crappy I've already told you )

I love it. I brainstorm completely irrelevant things while studying too :P

I like it, the new section - yes! You know what I'm going to ask: ... where on the banner should the link be? :naughty:

And I love the banner ideas! Ahhhh! Can't wait till -somone- can make them :P

I made this thread once, that "Flashing Hearts around The World" ( http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13676 )which then died because Mika did something or so and my thread got off the first page. We could use this one or create something like it again! Great idea!!!

Haha! That Rela-x thing is still hilarious *can't wait until she can bump this thread :das:*

I'd really love to take part in this. I know Fink just got it, and it sounded exciting so i'd like to do this too. Any information i can hand over when needed, please let me know=]

:woot_jump:

Petra? Next round? This round? :huh:

027.jpg

:woot_jump:!! Yayyyy! Awww, that is adorable :-)

Hello to all the travelling elephant fanatics of the world! How is everyone?

xxo

Hello! :-)

I have an idea....

Can Petra make a new account for the projects (MM/Humphrey) and share it with Pink?

If it's possible, they can update when/if one of them would be absent due to school, holidays....or getting banned.

What do you think?

Hmmmmmmm ... I don't know. Pink's computer is blocked so she wouldn't be able to use it anyway (from home). I don't knowwww ... new threads would have to be made and all :boxed:

Petra? Next round? This round? :huh:

*doesnt mind* What does everyone think?

I have an idea....

What do you think?

Hmmmmmmm ... I don't know. Pink's computer is blocked so she wouldn't be able to use it anyway (from home). I don't knowwww ... new threads would have to be made and all :boxed:

As soon as a new thread is opened, she'll be back because that's what has always happened up to now. I had this thread here once http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12312 but then Pink came back and she didnt like the way I had tried to organise MM and Humphy. :boxed:

I think she could go in the last slot of North America, and send him back to Pink:

Lilmot -- Seattle, USA/Seattle 14th February/Vancouver 15th February

<<<< LadyGodiva??

Humphrey to go back to pinkunicorn123 for a short visit..

:original:?

(as much as I hate to make it longer before I get him :naughty:)

As soon as a new thread is opened, she'll be back because that's what has always happened up to now. I had this thread here once http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12312 but then Pink came back and she didnt like the way I had tried to organise MM and Humphy. :boxed:

That is exactly how it is! :sneaky2: *runs off to pester pink about coming back*

You do great job every time.:huglove:

I think she could go in the last slot of North America, and send him back to Pink:

<<<< LadyGodiva??

That's fine.:original:

Since lilmot and LadyGodiva live in same place - Neverland!!!:roftl:

I love it. I brainstorm completely irrelevant things while studying too :P

I like it, the new section - yes! You know what I'm going to ask: ... where on the banner should the link be? :naughty:

And I love the banner ideas! Ahhhh! Can't wait till -somone- can make them :P

And it's always when I have to study for an important test or have loads of things to do. I suppose what I'm doing is also because it's soooo captivating as well :fisch: I have other ideas too but I was too lazy to post them :bleh:

I need to find where I wrote them down though :blink:

:lmfao: Urm....Can you add a circle ? There's space missing for the game anyway (if we still do it ? :blink:) But the banned would be "too heavy" then, wouldn't it ? Urm....The "come fly with me" link on the banner does lead to the same link than the "MFC thread" right ? Maybe we could delete either of those sections and make room for the new one. How could we call it properly anyway ? Is "Elephants around the world" good enough ?

What Oakie Doakie/ Bianca suggested seems fine :original:

In my opinion,the way you organised it was just as fine! Actually, I liked the fact that you had put his myspace link on the first page, it was much more easier than trying to find it in the thread =S

EDIT : Btw, the old thread reminded me of one photoshop pix Bianca made http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1299842&postcount=56

:lmfao:

Shall we put it on the website too ? And reduce it to a banner size ? Shall we do something similar for other holidays _Xmas, Halloween etc..._ ???

<<<< LadyGodiva??

(as much as I hate to make it longer before I get him :naughty:)

That is exactly how it is! :sneaky2: *runs off to pester pink about coming back*

You do great job every time.:huglove:

Cool, thank you=] Pretty much any time works for me, the only time i'll be gone is for about 2 weeks next april, so what ever works for everybody else:biggrin2:

LMAO! What sort of dodgy activities are you suggesting that I did with dear Humphrey? :roftl:

I'm sure Fink's cat just smells my dog. :mf_rosetinted:

Glad to see he's safe and sound! :wub2:

Sorry, Mana. I think I did two posts yesterday, and both of them I was dissing on you. It was just such good opportunities, it was hard to let slip by. But you know what I think about you really....:wub2:

Hey, mail is free in Neverland, we just have Tinkerbell fly it around. I don't mind if LadyGodiva is put before me. I don't mind mailing the package back to England or wherever it needs to go when it is done in the US. So, however it works out best, works for me.

I bet the Finkster and the Humphrey are having lots of fun right now. <sigh> I'm jealous! :mf_rosetinted:

That's fine.

Since lilmot and LadyGodiva live in same place - Neverland!!!

:lmfao:!

And it's always when I have to study for an important test or have loads of things to do. I suppose what I'm doing is also because it's soooo captivating as well I have other ideas too but I was too lazy to post them

I need to find where I wrote them down though

Urm....Can you add a circle ? There's space missing for the game anyway (if we still do it ? ) But the banner would be "too heavy" then, wouldn't it ? Urm....The "come fly with me" link on the banner does lead to the same link than the "MFC thread" right ? Maybe we could delete either of those sections and make room for the new one. How could we call it properly anyway ? Is "Elephants around the world" good enough ?

I know! Well I noticed in my study for my finals that I have a bunch of Humphrey-site-idea notes down the margins from my mid-sem exam studies, which of course sparked my Humphrey-site-idea thinking all over again.

I'm totally too lazy to try and find the most recent banner right now (:bleh:), but I suppose I could add another circle :rolls_eyes: I guess the Come fly with me might have been a different page explaining how to join up especially, because whenever anyone wants to join up they just post a "so, how do I join up?" ... and really we don't even have a proper system yet even :P Especially with Pink only here sometimes :P

BUT, the Elephants around the world section could totally go in the "Goodies" section, right? It pretty much fits under that category? And I've just thought of another word for "goodies" - "extras" - yeah? That maight be easier to translate :P But we can keep the "goodies" for the english :P

In my opinion,the way you organised it was just as fine! Actually, I liked the fact that you had put his myspace link on the first page, it was much more easier than trying to find it in the thread =S

EDIT : Btw, the old thread reminded me of one photoshop pix Bianca made http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1299842&postcount=56

Shall we put it on the website too ? And reduce it to a banner size ? Shall we do something similar for other holidays _Xmas, Halloween etc..._ ???

Yes! I agree, I prefer Petra's :fisch:

Ahaha, yes! Of course we will! :-D

Cool, thank you=] Pretty much any time works for me, the only time i'll be gone is for about 2 weeks next april, so what ever works for everybody else

NEXT April! It'll be before then :P

Oh crap ... If Humphrey makes it to Australia in December I'm going to cry :tears:

Hey, mail is free in Neverland, we just have Tinkerbell fly it around. I don't mind if LadyGodiva is put before me. I don't mind mailing the package back to England or wherever it needs to go when it is done in the US. So, however it works out best, works for me.

:lmfao:! Where does ... Lauralai (why can I never remember how to spell your name? *hopes that's right*) live actually, though? USA or Canada? Would sending him out of the country and back in again to send him out again take longer?

yay! humphrey is almost to us down in florida! i can't wait!!! we are gunna have so much fun we got our whole schedule plannned out

I know! Well I noticed in my study for my finals that I have a bunch of Humphrey-site-idea notes down the margins from my mid-sem exam studies, which of course sparked my Humphrey-site-idea thinking all over again.

I'm totally too lazy to try and find the most recent banner right now , but I suppose I could add another circle :rolls_eyes: I guess the Come fly with me might have been a different page explaining how to join up especially, because whenever anyone wants to join up they just post a "so, how do I join up?" ... and really we don't even have a proper system yet even :P Especially with Pink only here sometimes :P

BUT, the Elephants around the world section could totally go in the "Goodies" section, right? It pretty much fits under that category? And I've just thought of another word for "goodies" - "extras" - yeah? That maight be easier to translate :P But we can keep the "goodies" for the english :P

Yes! I agree, I prefer Petra's

Ahaha, yes! Of course we will! :-D

Oh crap ... If Humphrey makes it to Australia in December I'm going to cry :tears:

:

:lmfao: It's so disturbing because you cannot concentrate anymore then ! I don't know why but I can only be creative when I dont have time to be !

But shouldn't we put that on the first page of the thread ? I guess it is easier.But on the other hand, if people find the site without knowing squat about MFC, that'd be more complicated (although I highly doubt people will know about Humphy without knowing about MFC :naughty:) Bt as you've pointed out,Pink isn't here so we can't change the front page...

Urm, I'm not so sure about that. For me , goodies are banners, MSN buddies, screensavers, things like that.... But we could change "goodies" into "extras" so that we could put more things in ( like the game_ IF WE STILL DO IT ??)

but would the "Elephants around the world fit in more ? :blink: Or are extras and goodies exactly the same ?:lmfao:

Petra's the better than yours, humphrey-wise, but I also wanted to emphasize the fact that you had done one too :naughty:

I bet the Finkster and the Humphrey are having lots of fun right now. <sigh> I'm jealous! :mf_rosetinted:

mmm, i have issues with little miss tinerslutslutbell. I'd rather have Peter do it himself, i'll pay:naughty::biggrin2:

:lmfao:! Where does ... Lauralai (why can I never remember how to spell your name? *hopes that's right*) live actually, though? USA or Canada? Would sending him out of the country and back in again to send him out again take longer?

I live in Michigan=]

mmm, i have issues with little miss tinerslutslutbell. I'd rather have Peter do it himself, i'll pay:naughty:

:shocked::shocked: Shock shock me!!! :roftl:

I live in Michigan=]

hmmm, well if you put LG before me, then it seems like she will be sending me Humphrey via Peter Mail :das::thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

works for me!

<signed> tinerslutslutbell

oops, just kidding =}