hey guess what! not only will humphrey be goin to my bday party, he will also get to go to the beach and hopefully disney!:punk: as long as i planned it out right!

Humphy in Disney?!?!?!:D he will have so much fun!!! he will meet Dumbo!!!:wub2:

awesome!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, I've been really busy with exams lately (which ended today! ) and wasn't able to let you all know that

Humphrey is on his way to Florida and should be there any day!

:woot_jump:

i can't wait!!! me and foalbaby14 hopefully will have it by sat. for my BDAY PARTY!!! then humphrey can go to his very first bday party(unless he's already been to one) we get to go swimming and have a sleepover

:shocked::punk: Yay! That would be awesome!

I miss him

:sad:

I will make his site soon! I promise! Then we can all perve on his adventures :das:

hey guess what! not only will humphrey be goin to my bday party, he will also get to go to the beach and hopefully disney! as long as i planned it out right!

:jawdrop::woot_jump: That would be fantastic! I hope so!

I've had a really random idea. I hope someone with some technical/forum knowledge will be able to tell me if it's stupid or possible.

The second post in this thread is from Petra. If Pink's first post was deleted, would it make Petra's post the first post in the thread, and thus updatable? :blink: Or would it delete the entire thread? :naughty:

If that would work, then if Pink ever comes back (:sneaky2::wub2:) it could be done again, because Pink's got the 3rd post as well...

Okay.

Are there any Humphrey-goers out there that don't have widescreen computers?

I need someone with their screen set to 1024x768 and someone with 800x600 (does anyone but my mother [who likes the 'big writing':naughty:] still use that setting??), or someone who's feeling extra generous and would change their screen setting between the two, that would be able to take a look at the pages of Humphrey's site for me to make sure everything still lines up properly?

:wub2::wub2:?

Okay.

Are there any Humphrey-goers out there that don't have widescreen computers?

I need someone with their screen set to 1024x768 and someone with 800x600 (does anyone but my mother [who likes the 'big writing':naughty:] still use that setting??), or someone who's feeling extra generous and would change their screen setting between the two, that would be able to take a look at the pages of Humphrey's site for me to make sure everything still lines up properly?

:wub2::wub2:?

Mine is 1024x768. Can I help you?

I GOT HUMPHREY TODAY!!! i already took a bunch of pictures:naughty::naughty:, im thinking about piercing his belly button, i dont know if im allowed or even if i should? any suggestions?

what kind of piercing?, you think he will look even handsomer (?) with it?

will it hurt?:blink:

I GOT HUMPHREY TODAY!!! i already took a bunch of pictures:naughty:, im thinking about piercing his belly button, i dont know if im allowed or even if i should? any suggestions?

:woot_jump:! Yay!! *cough* Don't hesitate to post the said pictures *cough*

But, Urgent Rule Ammendment From Pink!!

- Holly - says:

do not deface the elephant!

- Holly - says:

additions to humphrey in terms of accessories are fine so long as they are small and light weight to keep postage costs low, but humphrey himself should not be altered

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

No piercings! You can get him one of those fake ones like this:

8846.jpg:lmao:

I GOT HUMPHREY TODAY!!! i already took a bunch of pictures:naughty::naughty:, im thinking about piercing his belly button, i dont know if im allowed or even if i should? any suggestions?

Better not :naughty: - or what does Humphy say?

And can we get

PICTURES

pretty please? :wub2: :wub2:

We are starving.

:woot_jump:! Yay!! *cough* Don't hesitate to post the said pictures *cough*

But, Urgent Rule Ammendment From Pink!!

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

No piercings! You can get him one of those fake ones like this:

8846.jpg:lmao:

ooo ok haha i wont pierce him then, but he does have his ear pierced i guess whoever did that got permission or something

Better not :naughty: - or what does Humphy say?

And can we get

PICTURES

pretty please? :wub2: :wub2:

We are starving.

no piercing:thumb_yello:

here are the pictures!

right when i took him out of the box (pillow made by musicfreak)

Picture250.jpg

He caught some rays

Picture251.jpg

He hung out with our Buddha

Picture252.jpg

theres more coming!

ooo ok haha i wont pierce him then, but he does have his ear pierced i guess whoever did that got permission or something

Ahh, you're right! Somewhere in the back of my mind I'm now remembering someone piercing his ear :blink: I didn't see it till now :naughty:

here are the pictures!

right when i took him out of the box (pillow made by musicfreak)

Picture250.jpg

IIIII LOOOOVEEE YOUUUUU!!!!

He had a fantastic day! Omg! Fantastic pictures! Awww.

He looks like he's developed a freckle on his forehead - too much time in the sun Humphrey! *tut tut* :naughty:

he looks really happy!!!!

What, compared to someone else who we've recently seen pictures of? :fisch:

Luke Pritchard? :das3: :das3:

No *msnslap*!

:naughty:, what?

Mika! Mika! Mika!

Who would think you would need to specify you are talking about Mika on a Mika Fan Club :blink::roftl::lmao:

81606661.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1934B869679A269F9CCFBFCD69A0CE7232949AAE4E13EDE9114

Everyone was saying Mika looks really unhappy after seeing his new pictures.

You say Humphrey looks really happy after seeing his new pictures.

I see a connection and make a vague comment about it :doh::lol3: