• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

btw...how much Humphrey weighs? no...and all package?

Honestly - no idea :naughty:. I never weighted (sp?) him. Uhm... god' date=' I dont know :lmfao: - we need to ask the next one that has him!

Speaking of which - it seems very much as if Humphy has still not been sent off. :boxed: Queenmikamop definitely has received lilmot's address (in a couple of PMs now) and it would be fantastic if Humphy, Alfred and everything they are transporting could finally start travelling again. Thankyouverymuch.

Honestly - no idea :naughty:. I never weighted (sp?) him. Uhm... god, I dont know :lmfao: - we need to ask the next one that has him!

Speaking of which - it seems very much as if Humphy has still not been sent off. :boxed: Queenmikamop definitely has received lilmot's address (in a couple of PMs now) and it would be fantastic if Humphy, Alfred and everything they are transporting could finally start travelling again. Thankyouverymuch.

okok...I just asked because I went to see how the sending will cost me :bleh:

Humphrey has not? okok...more time to go. don't thank me...who should thanking it would be me.

(I've been a quite importune 'cause my questions)

so...thank you! :wink2:

Not to offend anyone but if you really think you can't send Humphrey in 5 days or answer to pm's just please let us know that you just can't participate in the project anymore and we will delete you from the list or at least keep us informed about what's happening if the case is that you have him and you haven't sent him. There are still lots of us who have been waiting and waiting since last year to have Humphy but because of circumstances we haven't, so it would be very nice if you could say something so that we can make this more easy and agilise things up! it's just to keep this running, really, don't feel like the black sheep.

Not to offend anyone but if you really think you can't send Humphrey in 5 days or answer to pm's just please let us know that you just can't participate in the project anymore and we will delete you from the list or at least keep us informed about what's happening if the case is that you have him and you haven't sent him. There are still lots of us who have been waiting and waiting since last year to have Humphy but because of circumstances we haven't, so it would be very nice if you could say something so that we can make this more easy and agilise things up! it's just to keep this running, really, don't feel like the black sheep.

*totally seconds*

He hasn't been sent yet? I'm beginning to think it'll be next year before I get him. Wish the person who has him would hurry up please

Ditto :shocked:

Oh I do hope I get him before next year, or he might be making a supprise trip to LA! next year I plan to be at UCLA!

*getting impatient*

What's going on with Humphrey? Has he been stuck with Queenmikamop for two months? :shocked:

I think so.:blink:

And he's crying for help our little Elephant:tears: he's a TRAVELLING ELEPHANT and he doesn't want to be stuck in one place this long!:emot-sad:

What's going on with Humphrey? Has he been stuck with Queenmikamop for two months? :shocked:

Indeed he has :sad:. Queenmikamop said they'd send him on (after he had already been stuck with them for months) and they definitely got at least 3 PMs with lilmot's address but since then we never heard anything again. :blink:

No idea what we could do though. What else than PMing Queenmikamop and asking to send Humphy on can be done? :boxed:

:mad3:!! It's unfair! :crybaby:

its annoying too! :mad3:

has anyone tried emailing queenmikamop ... not with PM, but I think there is an email option.....:boxed:

I wish that person would reply already :tears:

its annoying too! :mad3:

has anyone tried emailing queenmikamop ... not with PM, but I think there is an email option.....:boxed:

I wish that person would reply already :tears:

I did the first time :boxed: and I'll do it again now.

Gaaah, argh, it really sucks.

So who is NOT annoyed so far? :cheerful_h4h:

Please: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/member.php?u=8439

They were online on April 29. God, I do not understand it. Where is the problem of just sending Humphy off? He (and Alfred and everything else) has/have been with Queenmikamop for SO long and I´'m sure that they know how annoying it must be for all other partiucipants. So why TF is it so hard to just get over one's pride and simply send the parcel off? It's not getting better the longer it lasts :smth:.

:mad3:!

I just PMed Mana and guylainmen (thats surely spelled wrongly. I'm sorry.). So what shall we do?

Edited by Petra

So who is NOT annoyed so far? :cheerful_h4h:

Please: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/member.php?u=8439

They were online on April 29. God, I do not understand it. Where is the problem of just sending Humphy off? He (and Alfred and everything else) has/have been with Queenmikamop for SO long and I´'m sure that they know how annoying it must be for all other partiucipants. So why TF is it so hard to just get over one's pride and simply send the parcel off? It's not getting better the longer it lasts :smth:.

:mad3:!

I just PMed Mana and guylainmen (thats surely spelled wrongly. I'm sorry.). So what shall we do?

yeah why isn't he seeing his Humphrey messages on his profile thing?! I think I left a message on April 27th and he came on April 29th...so shouldn't he know to send humphrey off? :sneaky2:

well...I'm not sure what we could do :sad:

yeah why isn't he seeing his Humphrey messages on his profile thing?! I think I left a message on April 27th and he came on April 29th...so shouldn't he know to send humphrey off? :sneaky2:

well...I'm not sure what we could do :sad:

I'm sure he is seeing them, as well as he is getting PMs and everything. I just do NOT understand why TF it is such a problem to send Humphy on. He should just send the elephant and all his belongings to lilmot and we'll forget about all that ****. But the longer it takes to send him off, the more ****ing annoying it gets. It's really getting on my nerves. God.