• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lilmot?!?!

anyone know if she's been active in a while? :blink:

EDIT: was on 2 days ago...

Lilmot?!

OMG!! Guess what? Today I was going through my mail and I had a notice to go to the Post Office for a package!!! A package from Mexico.

Hmmm.... that seemed a bit peculiar.

Until I remembered..... the HIPPO!!! Hugh Horace Hector was sitting down at the post office waiting to be picked up!!! I sent my brother down there as soon as I could, and here he is.... :aah::wub2:

Hugh Horace Hector, the Happy Hippo is here with me. Thank you!!! Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I log in every once in awhile, but I really hadn't been keeping up too much.

HE is so cute. He was a little bit sad because he was missing Ana. But he was finally happy to arrive at his destination. He brought his party hat and some shades. And he is ready to hang out with me..... YEAH!!! I will send you more later.... just wanted you all to know that he is happy and healthy and he wanted to say hi to everyone!!!!

More later....

OMG!! Guess what? Today I was going through my mail and I had a notice to go to the Post Office for a package!!! A package from Mexico.

Until I remembered..... the HIPPO!!! Hugh Horace Hector was sitting down at the post office waiting to be picked up!!! I sent my brother down there as soon as I could, and here he is.... :aah::wub2:

Hugh Horace Hector, the Happy Hippo is here with me. Thank you!!! Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I log in every once in awhile, but I really hadn't been keeping up too much.

HE is so cute. He was a little bit sad because he was missing Ana. But he was finally happy to arrive at his destination. He brought his party hat and some shades. And he is ready to hang out with me..... YEAH!!! I will send you more later.... just wanted you all to know that he is happy and healthy and he wanted to say hi to everyone!!!!

More later....

awww yay! :groovy:

More later....

Fantastic! :yay:

More later....

Aw, have fun with the little one!:wub2:

awww yay! :groovy:

Fantastic! :yay:

Aw, have fun with the little one!:wub2:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Mr. HHH arrived just in time for a fun trip!! He arrived on Saturday.... and then on Sunday we had to leave for San Diego! Since he is such a traveler already.... he didn't seem to mind. We flew first class (free upgrade) together and had a wonderful day here. Now we are resting in our hotel and dreaming about a nice cup of tea.

I have a full week of conferences and meetings... but I think Hugh will have a good time also. He will meet lots of fun people and hopefully take some good photos to share.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Mr. HHH arrived just in time for a fun trip!! He arrived on Saturday.... and then on Sunday we had to leave for San Diego! Since he is such a traveler already.... he didn't seem to mind. We flew first class (free upgrade) together and had a wonderful day here. Now we are resting in our hotel and dreaming about a nice cup of tea.

I have a full week of conferences and meetings... but I think Hugh will have a good time also. He will meet lots of fun people and hopefully take some good photos to share.

Fantastic!!!!

Looks like he's meant to be in California :naughty: Free upgrade :das:

you two have fun!!!!!:biggrin2:

:teehee: so, hugh and I are back from San Diego.... where we had a wonderful time!!! i think it is probably time to send mr. hugo off to his next destination. as much as i would love to keep him... he does have planes to catch and plans to keep.... lucky lil hippo. SO, is he going to japan next? did i miss the the game plan or something. is there anyone there to tell me his next destination???

he is a very lovable and fun hippo :wub2: and i will miss him much. i am here for this week, and out of town again next week... so i will do my best to stay on the timeline....

hope you are all fine and will talk to you soon!!!

:teehee: so, hugh and I are back from San Diego.... where we had a wonderful time!!! i think it is probably time to send mr. hugo off to his next destination. as much as i would love to keep him... he does have planes to catch and plans to keep.... lucky lil hippo. SO, is he going to japan next? did i miss the the game plan or something. is there anyone there to tell me his next destination???

he is a very lovable and fun hippo :wub2: and i will miss him much. i am here for this week, and out of town again next week... so i will do my best to stay on the timeline....

hope you are all fine and will talk to you soon!!!

He is indeed going to Japan next! to Tomomi :cheerful_h4h:

I'm glad you two had fun!!!!

Edited by ~Ana~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
In Asakusa

gojuunotou.jpg

Who's next? Rosinakiwi?

Yes! NZ next! he looks adorable with that scarf! :cheerful_h4h:

~Ana~ - Mexico

Lilmot - Seattle, USA

Tomomi - Japan HERE!

RosinaKiwi - New Zealand

Soangel - VIC, Australia

SkullyRox - England (send within the UK)

Mozarella - Sweden

c'rocktart! - Portugal

Inbar_assaf - Israel

Petra - Germany

If Rosina is able to keep him until she comes to Australia for the Mika gig, not only will he be able to make the meet up we aussies are having, but he should be able to see the gig (or she could post him still, either way it would be nice if his here for gig time :naughty:)

If Rosina is able to keep him until she comes to Australia for the Mika gig, not only will he be able to make the meet up we aussies are having, but he should be able to see the gig (or she could post him still, either way it would be nice if his here for gig time :naughty:)

I'm ok with that! :naughty: you just need to see if the dates match unless Tomomi keeps him for a little while more and Rosinakiwi for a bit more until the 24th :dunno:

I'm ok with that! :naughty: you just need to see if the dates match unless Tomomi keeps him for a little while more and Rosinakiwi for a bit more until the 24th :dunno:

I can send him out next week and I think it will take 2 or 3days from Japan to New Zealand.:thumb_yello: