Perfect then!,

I can send it to Lilmot in the US and then she can send it to Mika-baby in Taiwan then to Tomomi in Japan then straight to Australia and to NZ.

I don't know what you think but what if we re-arrange the list, I know it might not be fair but it would be easier and cheaper if we put memebers of the same country together or so.

I deleted LadyGodiva as she said she wont be in the project anymore.

Well, I'll start searching for a new stuffed toy then! I say let's vote for an animal. Which are the nominees? :naughty:

Maybe you could be next to xBillyBronx :fisch: no idea though.

hahaha Charlie. :naughty:

About the list re-arranging, could be not fair, but I've to agree with you, it is easier and much, much cheaper. But, I don't know if all agree with that.

well...we are thinking to get a Giraffe, but yesterday I was thinking in another one and I came up with a Lion (if not cliché), because its Mika's zodiac sign. And 'Charlie' fits perfectly in a lion.

What do you think? :teehee:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that would be me. No one has replied to my pm's yet. I asked to the ones who are still willing to stay in the project to come here and suggest an animal and a name but no one has replied, yet.

:blink:

Give it time..I only just got online this morning myself (time zones and all)

Anyways still in. Giraffe sounds cool, as long as it doesn't become too big.

How about a girls name this time though, since Humphrey was a boy (yes I know Charlie can be a girl name too)

About the list re-arranging' date=' could be not fair, but I've to agree with you, it is easier and much, much cheaper. But, I don't know if all agree with that.

well...we are thinking to get a [b']Giraffe[/b], but yesterday I was thinking in another one and I came up with a Lion (if not cliché), because its Mika's zodiac sign. And 'Charlie' fits perfectly in a lion.

What do you think? :teehee:

That is brill crocktart!- it makes it that much more Mika-ish

Charlie the lion, even better then Charlie the girrafe... me likey... :naughty:

EDIT: *off topic* guess what I just found out?! me and darling Meeks are both the same chinese zodiac signs... we are both pigs :teehee: now that made me giggle... it also said we are going to be art collecters and are very artistic... (ring a bell?) also copied:

Honest, gallant, sturdy, sociable, peace-loving, patient, loyal, hard-working, trusting, sincere, calm, understanding, thoughtful, scrupulous, passionate, intelligent. Can be naive, over-reliant, self-indulgent, gullible, fatalistic, materialistic.

Edited by inbar_assaf

Soangel

SkullyRox - Would like to send 'it' within the UK

mozarella

are still in. :cheerful_h4h:

any other animal suggestions? names?

I already made a suggestion, but since anyone answered back, besides Inbar, I guess you just didn't pay attention. :teehee:

That is brill crocktart!- it makes it that much more Mika-ish

Charlie the lion, even better then Charlie the girrafe... me likey... :naughty:

EDIT: *off topic* guess what I just found out?! me and darling Meeks are both the same chinese zodiac signs... we are both pigs :teehee: now that made me giggle... it also said we are going to be art collecters and are very artistic... (ring a bell?) also copied:

Honest, gallant, sturdy, sociable, peace-loving, patient, loyal, hard-working, trusting, sincere, calm, understanding, thoughtful, scrupulous, passionate, intelligent. Can be naive, over-reliant, self-indulgent, gullible, fatalistic, materialistic.

I'm glad someone liked! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

I already made a suggestion' date=' but since anyone answered back, besides Inbar, I guess you just didn't pay attention. :teehee:[/quote']

:blink: I am very sure everyone here paid attention and read it. Ana asked if there are "any other suggestions" meaning if there are more apart from those that were already mentioned :dunno:. :blink:

:blink: I am very sure everyone here paid attention and read it. Ana asked if there are "any other suggestions" meaning if there are more apart from those that were already mentioned :dunno:. :blink:

If so, my apologies. :boxed:

I assume that because no one make any comment about that, besides Inbar.

Again, my apologies. :(

so we have a lion, and a girrafe... and sweet Humphry was an elephant- funny, my mom asked why is it called the traveling bear thread if well, its not a bear! :roftl:

Ana said she went to check out some stores, I wonder if she found anything interesting...

Ok guys I went to some stores yesterday and I found a gorgeous, fluffy, soft and adorable hippo with big feet and I personally like him a lot. Petra has also agreed he likes him as I sent her a picture.

What do you think?

DSC05009.jpg

:teehee:

Ok guys I went to some stores yesterday and I found a gorgeous, fluffy, soft and adorable hippo with big feet and I personally like him a lot. Petra has also agreed he likes him as I sent her a picture.

What do you think?

DSC05009.jpg

yeah, hes cute :teehee: did we come up with a name?

What do you think?

DSC05009.jpg

She. Please. I'm a she. :sneaky2: I was thinking about Hugh, the Hippo :wub2: but I have not been able to share that thought with Ana yet because her PM BOX IS FULL!!!!!!!!! (hint hint!!!)

She. Please. I'm a she. :sneaky2: I was thinking about Hugh, the Hippo :wub2: but I have not been able to share that thought with Ana yet because her PM BOX IS FULL!!!!!!!!! (hint hint!!!)

yeah Hugh sounds cool. Hugh the hippo :wub2:

reminds me of another hugh too :das:*cough* Hugh Harris *cough* :teehee:

:naughty:

yeah...why isn't he replying? :sneaky2: so do we know Humphrey is with him? could Humphrey be lost in the mail? :boxed:

He IS with him, that is for sure. He said he still has him and IF he had sent him off, he would have told us. I'm quite sure about that because that would at least stop us from posting stuff on his wall :boxed: (/limit our posts:fisch:)

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY everybody! Humphy's been sitting in my room, and I've been trying to figure out who to send him to, but I've had him for WAY too long! I've become attached! Please don't send an angry mob to my house (as you have my address)! I'll send him ASAP to the next person. But I don't know who! Somebody PM me the address! =(

We should send the angry mob now, I think it's about time.

:sneaky2:

We are the angry mob, we read the paper every day! We like who we like, we hate who we hate, but we're also easily swayed!

Yes, off we go!!!!!

We should send the angry mob now, I think it's about time.

:sneaky2:

*gets pitchforks and fire* :mf_rosetinted:

He IS with him, that is for sure. He said he still has him and IF he had sent him off, he would have told us. I'm quite sure about that because that would at least stop us from posting stuff on his wall :boxed: (/limit our posts:fisch:)

Ohh :sneaky2: and we told him where to send Humphrey..so he knows where to send him...he's just not sending him :tears:

*gets pitchforks and fire* :mf_rosetinted:

*joins*

Ohh :sneaky2: and we told him where to send Humphrey..so he knows where to send him...he's just not sending him :tears:

He has received at least 3 PMs with limot's address so far. He is just ****ing IGNORING us :crybaby:. Why oh why???