HUGH HORACE HECTOR or whatever the order is IS GOING TO BE SENT OFF TODAY!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Hugh Horace Hector: I'm so happy to start my journey around the World and so excited to go to the U.S! lilmot, here I come :cheerful_h4h:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HUGH HORACE HECTOR or whatever the order is IS GOING TO BE SENT OFF TODAY!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Hugh Horace Hector: I'm so happy to start my journey around the World and so excited to go to the U.S! lilmot, here I come :cheerful_h4h:

Ah frick, that reminds me that Humphrey has / had a MySpace. Honestly... all this 'Let's make a website' is surely NICE but.. :dunno:. Shall we just leave it like this and post his status updates (or whatever it'll be like) here? Oakie Doke made a Twitter-account for Humphy - what shall we do? :dunno: (Let's just avoid unneccessary work which will be cool and fun for a few days but then be uninteresting in the end :dunno:).

Ah frick, that reminds me that Humphrey has / had a MySpace. Honestly... all this 'Let's make a website' is surely NICE but.. :dunno:. Shall we just leave it like this and post his status updates (or whatever it'll be like) here? Oakie Doke made a Twitter-account for Humphy - what shall we do? :dunno: (Let's just avoid unneccessary work which will be cool and fun for a few days but then be uninteresting in the end :dunno:).

I was thinking about maybe a FB page so that we can upload our Hugh albums, because posting pictures here is sometimes a pain in the arse when photobucket doesn't want to work prperly but whatever really.

BTW Petra, what about Humphy's pictures? should I upload them to the usb?

Edited by ~Ana~

I was thinking about maybe a FB page so that we can upload our Hugh albums, because posting pictures here is sometimes a pain in the arse when photobucket doesn't want to work prperly but whatever really.

BTW Petra, what about Humphy's pictures? should I upload them to the usb?

yeah- twitter and facebook...

twitter so he can update his status and such and facebook for photos...

wait you can update facebook statuses too? :teehee:

YEAH!!!!!!!!! :yay::yay:

Have a great flight, Hugh! :biggrin2:

~Ana~ - Mexico

Hugh Hector Horace is travelling :plane:

Lilmot - Seattle, USA

Tomomi - Japan

RosinaKiwi - New Zealand

Soangel - VIC, Australia

SkullyRox - England (send within the UK)

Mozarella - Sweden

c'rocktart! - Portugal

Inbar_assaf - Israel

Petra - Germany

~Ana~ - Mexico

Lilmot - Seattle, USA

Tomomi - Japan

RosinaKiwi - New Zealand

Soangel - VIC, Australia

Mozarella - Sweden

c'rocktart! - Portugal

Inbar_assaf - Israel

Petra - Germany

fantastic! :yay::woot_jump:

~Ana~ - Mexico

Lilmot - Seattle, USA

Tomomi - Japan

RosinaKiwi - New Zealand

Soangel - VIC, Australia

Mozarella - Sweden

c'rocktart! - Portugal

Inbar_assaf - Israel

Petra - Germany

Great news! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Does this mean I have to create a facebook account to be able to follow Hectors whereabouts?:boxed:

Maybe we can create a twitter account for Hector? Not me though,I did for Humphrey and kinda abandonned it then :naughty: Although there wasn't much to update about at some point :sneaky2:

Lilmot?!?!

anyone know if she's been active in a while? :blink:

EDIT: was on 2 days ago...

Lilmot?!

I just checked the tracking and apparently Hugh is in Los Angeles, how many stops? I hope he is sent off to Seattle soon :naughty: