Meet up list for Terminal 5- NYC-2/2/08!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but what about those pictures?? fine..im off to make me a myspace :thumbdown:

You still can't see the pictures because his profile is private. Not unless he accepts your request, which, no offense, isn't going to happen.

Plus he hasn't been logged in at all this year. On his public or private.

:wub2: Aaah, I remember the first message you sent me, does that make me pathetic? xD

Aww, you're not Farrokh's girl anymore?:tears:

YES I am...I will ALWAYS be Farrokh's Girl.... FIRST and FOREMOST!

That does not make you pathetic.... it is SO sweet!!!!! :huglove:

You still can't see the pictures because his profile is private. Not unless he accepts your request, which, no offense, isn't going to happen.

Plus he hasn't been logged in at all this year. On his public or private.

wait so WHATS THE POINT...im so confusedddd :tears: your saying that the pics arent private? and...HUH? so can i or cant i see them...omg, im so confusedD!!! -sniffsniff-

wait so WHATS THE POINT...im so confusedddd :tears: your saying that the pics arent private? and...HUH? so can i or cant i see them...omg, im so confusedD!!! -sniffsniff-

You cannot see them cause that profile is private....

I am the one that was confused, but like always Jess shows me the light!

It is So bright and Pretty!!!

You cannot see them cause that profile is private....

I am the one that was confused, but like always Jess shows me the light!

It is So bright and Pretty!!!

no way watsoever?? at all? zilch? nada? nothing? :crybaby:

i mean, i know some people who where added....:boxed:

Hey guys.

Thank you, Lucy for your research. I'm looking at the area on Google Maps right now, because I always like to do that when I go places. :biggrin2: Lol.

The car lots look crazy from an aerial view all around the venue, but we are going to rock it! Haha:

venue1vi7.jpg

I found the McDonald's, it's about 8 blocks away, so that's not bad! Lucy's right, it's a lot of nice restaurants/takeout and car dealerships.

venue2pe8.jpg

However, in my searches I did happen to find (Like Deb mentioned earlier) a Boston Market that's two blocks away. I checked, they open at 11:30 AM on Saturdays. The guy seemed a little confused, so maybe I'll call again later. It might be 10:30 AM.

venue3cj8.jpg

Sorry it's so big and strectching out your monitors, probably... :fisch:

Whatcha think?

But that may be a good option, at least as it gets closer to the time of the show, and it's within very short walking distance to see if people are lining up.

You wont see them.

He'll definitely be my number one also, Holly!:D

Rock the parking lots, Kate? haha We'll do that..so we're tailgaiting now?xD

Hahaha- I only marked the lots to show how amazingly ridiculous we're gonig to look. It's gonna be like, "Ahhhh Leb. Lollipop Girl! $9999! Low Down Payments! *everywhere*" I love it. Seriously, there's at least 10 or so there! The focus is the restaurants. :naughty:

People are going to think there's some sort of circus going on! We're going to get a lot of strange looks..

:naughty:

i like the boston market idea better.....McD is rather far...

I agree!!! :thumb_yello:

But they do not have pancakes :sneaky2:

I will go to McD's on my way there and have breakfast :naughty:

That Boston Market has NO CLUE what is about to go down there in 2 1/2 weeks...... :lmao:

Maybe we should call them .... :blink:

I agree!!! :thumb_yello:

But they do not have pancakes :sneaky2:

I will go to McD's on my way there and have breakfast :naughty:

That Boston Market has NO CLUE what is about to go down there in 2 1/2 weeks...... :lmao:

Maybe we should call them .... :blink:

Two and a half weeks already?

:shocked:

Where on earth does time go..?

Hahaha- I only marked the lots to show how amazingly ridiculous we're gonig to look. It's gonna be like, "Ahhhh Leb. Lollipop Girl! $9999! Low Down Payments! *everywhere*" I love it. Seriously, there's at least 10 or so there! The focus is the restaurants. :naughty:

Kate, THANK YOU for your research! :)

...and for finding Boston Market!!!!!! :punk:

...even though the food makes me :puking:

BUT, then again I was pregnant the last time I ate there...

that MIGHT have had something to do with it :lmao:

Kate, THANK YOU for your research! :)

...and for finding Boston Market!!!!!! :punk:

...even though the food makes me :puking:

BUT, then again I was pregnant the last time I ate there...

that MIGHT have had something to do with it :lmao:

:roftl: :roftl: whos the puker now :bleh:

Hey guys.

Thank you, Lucy for your research. I'm looking at the area on Google Maps right now, because I always like to do that when I go places. :biggrin2: Lol.

The car lots look crazy from an aerial view all around the venue, but we are going to rock it! Haha:

I found the McDonald's, it's about 8 blocks away, so that's not bad! Lucy's right, it's a lot of nice restaurants/takeout and car dealerships.

However, in my searches I did happen to find (Like Deb mentioned earlier) a Boston Market that's two blocks away. I checked, they open at 11:30 AM on Saturdays. The guy seemed a little confused, so maybe I'll call again later. It might be 10:30 AM.

But that may be a good option, at least as it gets closer to the time of the show, and it's within very short walking distance to see if people are lining up.

To be honest with you, I didn't see a Boston Market around. Maybe I missed it!!! I went last night and I don't see correctly sometimes:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: IF that restaurant is closer,; I prefer to go there then