Meet up list for Terminal 5- NYC-2/2/08!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got research!

With this plan, we can keep warm, eat well, be near the venue, and stay in contact!

1. I will be PMing those on the sign-up list to exchange cell phone numbers.

2. We will be meeting at PAX Wholesome Foods around 11:30/Noon time for lunch- 1776 Broadway (Corner of 57th St, near Columbus Circle).

3. We'll stay there for a bit, then go to Boston Market, maybe around 3 if nobody's lining up yet. It's 2 blocks from the venue, and we'll be able to stay there to keep warm/ "buy food."

4. Then we'll get in line or something...

Sould like a good outline for a plan?

Like I said, if you're not totally sure for yourself, personally, we don't need to migrat twenty strong, and we'll all stay in touch anyway, so we can break up a little bit as long as we're not totally alone.

this is the plan so far:wink2:

Oh Gosh, I just sent you mine.:shocked: I hope is OK. I just need someone to keep in touch with me that day. I hope you don't mind:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah that's perfect! Originally the plan was that I'd collect cells to make a distribution list- But I don't want to be responsible for giving out people's cell phone numbers to other people they don't know. So I won't give your phone number to anyone- it's just for me to keep in touch. Only send your phone number to whom people you trust.

And of course, please don't give anyone my phone number if I gave it to you already. :naughty:

Thank you, by the way!

Yeah that's perfect! Originally the plan was that I'd collect cells to make a distribution list- But I don't want to be responsible for giving out people's cell phone numbers to other people they don't know. So I won't give your phone number to anyone- it's just for me to keep in touch. Only send your phone number to whom people you trust.

And of course, please don't give anyone my phone number if I gave it to you already. :naughty:

Thank you, by the way!

Good. By the way KATE, I got the address for the meet up at Pax Wholesome, I<3MIKA!!! gave it to me. However, I noticed that the place is closed on Saturdays and the gig is on saturday

Good. By the way KATE, I got the address for the meet up at Pax Wholesome, I<3MIKA!!! gave it to me. However, I noticed that the place is closed on Saturdays and the gig is on saturday

:blink: thats not good :roftl:

good catch Lucy! :huglove:

they should open as a celebration for Mika :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I just explained to Aimee (I <3 MIKA!!!) via PM:

I already called to make sure- that site is only for delivery (you can order food online and have it delivered if you're in the area, or you can just sit in the restaurant). They're open for business on Saturdays, just not delivery.

all of a sudden i just got really hyper...and i think i freaked my friend out :roftl:

seriously, i was like, omg omg omgomg, i wont have time to work on this, and then all of a sudden i went

-glompeth-

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

smile, be happy!

yayyyyy!

:mf_rosetinted:

i am not insane, i swear :mf_rosetinted:moo

all of a sudden i just got really hyper...and i think i freaked my friend out :roftl:

seriously, i was like, omg omg omgomg, i wont have time to work on this, and then all of a sudden i went

-glompeth-

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

smile, be happy!

yayyyyy!

:mf_rosetinted:

i am not insane, i swear :mf_rosetinted:moo

I know exactly what you mean. I scared my hubby lots of time as well!!!:roftl: