Meet up list for Terminal 5- NYC-2/2/08!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i am positive i did it 4 times i have a feeling its because its a mswmm file is there a way to convert it cuz i the zamzar doesnt convert that type?

did you publush the movie on the windows movie maker? :blink: because you have to do that and then it will become a wmv file

i think i know what i am doing for now at least but i will probably do it wrong again so i will ask u more ?s later lol!hahah i will tell u if i got it :naughty:

i'm going to bed but if you have any problems you can go to the moving pictures thread and someone will probably be able to help you or send me a pm and i'll answer it tomorrow morning :biggrin2:

I'm bumping this... I want to encourage the meetup, even if you didn't sign up yet. Come along! If we all do it together, we won't cause as much stress and panic etc, which whould just totally mess everything up for everyone. See what I mean here...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=966322&postcount=30

And here's the info!

Here's the plan we've decided on, after lots of talk and consideration from all ends of the spectrum- The fanatical, and all. :naughty:

As far as getting cell phone numbers, I'm not going to be distributing them. Give your cell phone number to whoever you want, but I'm not going to make myself responsible for that. That can be an individual thing. If you give me your number, I won't give it to anyone else. :mf_rosetinted:

The list of those going so far is here.

Moving on, here's the official plan.

With this plan, we can keep warm, eat well, be near the venue, and stay in contact!

1. Get cell phone numbers if you want to keep in touch.

2. We will be meeting at PAX Wholesome Foods around 11:30/Noon time for lunch- 1776 Broadway (Corner of 57th St, near Columbus Circle).

3. We'll stay there for a bit, then go to Boston Market, maybe around 3 if nobody's lining up yet. It's 2 blocks from the venue, and we'll be able to stay there to keep warm/ "buy food."

4. Then we'll get in line or something...

Sound like a good outline for a plan?

Like I said, if you're not totally sure for yourself, personally, we don't need to migrate twenty strong, and we'll all stay in touch anyway, so we can break up a little bit as long as we're not totally alone.

Hope to see you all there!

Kate

btw heres my pic! Look for meee

memika1.jpg

I remember you and your friends at GMA.

And Nokia, actually. I remember seeing your sign.

Never said hi though, I was too shy. haha Didn't know if you'd remember me since I didn't post much back in June. In fact first time I started posting was the night before Nokia. Member for two months!

I remember you and your friends at GMA.

And Nokia, actually. I remember seeing your sign.

Never said hi though, I was too shy. haha Didn't know if you'd remember me since I didn't post much back in June. In fact first time I started posting was the night before Nokia. Member for two months!

Happy anniversary! in a few days it'll be my MFC 1 year!! If you see me this time you gotta say hi. I'm reeeaallly friendly, I promise =]]