Meet up list for Terminal 5- NYC-2/2/08!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know is out of the topic, but I have to say it somewhere. My mother gave me that IPOD VIDEO NANO for X-mas with an itunes gift card. First thing I did..... buy all the MIKA's videos, except RELAX. This IPOD is amazing, it looks so clear. LOVE IT. My hubby got a bit upset because I got a bunch of MIKA's music and videos and pics on it already. but is OK. IT'S MIKA!!!

I know is out of the topic, but I have to say it somewhere. My mother gave me that IPOD VIDEO NANO for X-mas with an itunes gift card. First thing I did..... buy all the MIKA's videos, except RELAX. This IPOD is amazing, it looks so clear. LOVE IT. My hubby got a bit upset because I got a bunch of MIKA's music and videos and pics on it already. but is OK. IT'S MIKA!!!

With that said, may I just state:

I am SO glad that I am not married

{sorry just had to scream that}

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

...OH, and I forgot to mention I am jealous about the IPOD NANO! :sneaky2:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

With that said, may I just state:

I am SO glad that I am not married

{sorry just had to scream that}

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I know! LOL. Sometimes is nice and please don't get me wrong, I love my husband, but there are times that I want to say "how adorable and kissable MIKA is" but he is standing over making sure that I'm not cheking the picture of mika without the shirt. LOL

I know! LOL. Sometimes is nice and please don't get me wrong, I love my husband, but there are times that I want to say "how adorable and kissable MIKA is" but he is standing over making sure that I'm not cheking the picture of mika without the shirt. LOL

OH... those are the BEST pictures, ever :blink: