Meet up list for Terminal 5- NYC-2/2/08!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terminal 5: 610 W56th.

Boston Market: 885 10th.

Like I said, they seemed a little confused so I don't want to totally scare them- I'll check about the time again, tomorrow. They guy seemed to settle with: they open at 11:30 AM on Saturdays.

TWO AND A HALF WEEKS???? AHH!!

I was listening to Olympia on my Ipod today and I'm getting so excited!

Terminal 5: 610 W56th.

Boston Market: 885 10th.

Like I said, they seemed a little confused so I don't want to totally scare them- I'll check about the time again, tomorrow. They guy seemed to settle with: they open at 11:30 AM on Saturdays.

TWO AND A HALF WEEKS???? AHH!!

I was listening to Olympia on my Ipod today and I'm getting so excited!

He dosen't even know what time they open, and he WORKS there? What kind of place are we going to> :roftl:

awww thank you. you maing me :blush-anim-cl:

Just to keep you inform, I love hugging people. So , I guess I'll be hugging all of you!!. I'll wear extra perfume just in case. :naughty:

...OH that is SO sweet!!!! I am a hugger too!!!! But, then again there is that Southern Hospitality again.... I did not know that Yankees were huggers that is so special!!!! :):huglove:

*not to self....get some PRETTY smelling perfume* :bleh:

...OH that is SO sweet!!!! I am a hugger too!!!! But, then again there is that Southern Hospitality again.... I did not know that Yankees were huggers that is so special!!!! :):huglove:

*not to self....get some PRETTY smelling perfume* :bleh:

LOL. I love NYC but I live in New Jersey. I guess that doesn't make me a yankee??

Well it's not everyday a girl calls and asks, how early in the morning they open. :roftl:

People don't rush to Boston Markets early in the morning, in the middle of a car dealership community. Except us.

I know!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it's not everyday a girl calls and asks, how early in the morning they open. :roftl:

People don't rush to Boston Markets early in the morning, in the middle of a car dealership community. Except us.

Those people are in for a REAL TREAT!!!!!

They just have no clue..... when we get done with that place - they are gonna KNOW who the MFC is :cool:

awww thank you. you maing me

Just to keep you inform, I love hugging people. So , I guess I'll be hugging all of you!!. I'll wear extra perfume just in case.

i love hugging people too :wub2:

maybe its a Jersey thing :roftl::bleh:

Holly....you mean to say you buy perfume that DONT smell pretty? :bleh: i love ya, i do, its just too much fun teasing ya :roftl::wub2: