Meet up list for Terminal 5- NYC-2/2/08!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

NO WAY.....

we have the SAME mind..... THAT IS SCARY....

I read it the SAME way!!!!!

Thanks for the mental picture Lucy :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: no wonder...:blink::naughty:

oh great, now i got the mental picture and it keeps popping up :roftl:

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: the only two names that would be up on the list of **CUSTOMERS NOT TO ALLOW BACK INTO THIS RESTAURANT:**

....they immediately STOP us at the door.....

Sorry ladies, we cannot permit you in the building.... we actaully have customers here... LAST time you scared them ALL away! YOU ARE BAD for business :roftl:

....they immediately STOP us at the door.....

Sorry ladies, we cannot permit you in the building.... we actaully have customers here... LAST time you scared them ALL away! YOU ARE BAD for business :roftl:

-whispers to Holly- you distract the guard while i go take our names off that list...:roftl: :roftl: :lmao:

Hey Jess, when we gonna start w/ the valentines day project?:blink:

I'll start sending you some after the 13th when I get more in.:thumb_yello:

Lucy, I am close! Have you ever been here? It's really not exciting, but we've made some headlines recently. Not good ones, I might add.

I'll start sending you some after the 13th when I get more in.:thumb_yello:

Lucy, I am close! Have you ever been here? It's really not exciting, but we've made some headlines recently. Not good ones, I might add.

I driven around due to my job requirements. We do home visits and some of my clients live in Kearny. But I don't really know the area.

....I think it is gonna be even WORSE when we are OUTSIDE!!! Especally in line! :lmao:

I feel sorry for ALL of yall! :naughty:

Has anyone noticed that the title of the thread has the wrong date??? IT says 2/2/07. LOL

OMG we missed the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone noticed that the title of the thread has the wrong date??? IT says 2/2/07. LOL

OMG we missed the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i started laughing...but when i read we missed the show i was like -sits up- No!

:roftl: :roftl: never say that! :naughty:

i dont :naughty: they'll all be laughing so hard they wont get cold! :naughty:

Yes at least all the MCFers. Last show in NOKIA, people were quite nasty.. I tried to talk to some people on line and they were very rude. I was asking them, are you from the MFC. and they responded with this annoyed voice "what???" and turned their heads to the other side.:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Yes at least all the MCFers. Last show in NOKIA, people were quite nasty.. I tried to talk to some people on line and they were very rude. I was asking them, are you from the MFC. and they responded with this annoyed voice "what???" and turned their heads to the other side.:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

eww -glares- noone can be mean to Lucy! :gun_bandana: