Meet up list for Terminal 5- NYC-2/2/08!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah i no! actually i am the least gangster person ever!!!!!!!!! i am obsessed with: mika, france, hello kitty (its soo cute) puppies (now i sound like a looser but they are adorable) i collect keychains (something that me and mika have in common) and i only wear converses:roftl: i have a collection from my whole lifetime of 15 converses my first was when i was 5!:naughty:

i hate my town every boy thinks they are ghetto its soooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying i mean i really dont think that wearing a polo tshirt with loafers and cordoroy pants are very ghetto o and also belonging to like 10 different golf clubs and having 4 different summer homes and 3 different ski homes is either:sneaky2: :roftl:

hehehe i no! but i only sent the message out to like 5 people and it was those who knew it would be kept confidential it was lucy dcdeb finkster holly and cheesygoodness so it wasnt that bad but luckly u called just in time hehe:naughty:

you forgot me :mf_rosetinted:

-sniff- i'm not on for a couple of hours and already i'm forgotten! -sniff sniff-

:naughty:

omg now u r making me more excited for the meet up then the actual concert wait- what am i talking about *slaps self across the face* I AM GONNA SEE MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot_jump:

Aimee, Holly, care to send me your #'s and i'll send you mine? ...i'm too lazy to actually 'compose' a message myself...but i guess i can click the reply button :roftl: :roftl:

hehehehe! wear were u anyway today!?! o and did u get my two pm's:wink2:

i got your pm's lol' date=' along w/ Kate's lol

i got a message in my email saying i had [b']5[/b] new PMs AND that my inbox was getting full :lmao:

i just by accident wrote 'full' as 'fool' :cool:

oh, and, yah, ive been sleeping a LOT to try and make my sickness go away for good, and also, i went to friends for an hour to work on chem project... (we got NOTHING done) :roftl: and hm...my dad was watchin a movie on this comp and i couldnt use it :thumbdown: so, that took a while too :roftl:

wow i am just in amazment how big my thread is now!!!!!!!!!!!! its 56 pages long!!!!!!!!!!! i am sooo proud of my self i feel like a real mfc veteran with my 700 posts and a real thread that people respond to!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

you know your obssessed when you get to the point of competing for posts (and still manage to have Mika incorporated into each post) :naughty: ....AND talk about the same thing on two different threads :lmao:

hehehe i no! but i only sent the message out to like 5 people and it was those who knew it would be kept confidential it was lucy dcdeb finkster holly and cheesygoodness so it wasnt that bad but luckly u called just in time hehe:naughty:

It's chill, I don't really care. We were just rolling down a hill of confusion, farther and farther. Haha. I was amused by it all. And sorry if I freaked you out on the phone- you seemed surprised. :roftl:

hahaha i was surprised its weird to talk to people online for a really long time and get to know them through the internet but when u actually speak to them its like wooooow its weird:wink2:

it must be weird to be on those dating websites:blink:

i dont wanna find out :blink:

:lmao: