American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahahaha yeah his voice was really nice :blush-anim-cl: though mikas voice is much nicer! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

i like alan rickman's voice better :bleh: not singing of course but his voice is just so low and amazing!! once mika's voice was pretty low.. in the ema nomination part where he's in the bed :wub2: :wub2:

i like alan rickman's voice better :bleh: not singing of course but his voice is just so low and amazing!! once mika's voice was pretty low.. in the ema nomination part where he's in the bed :wub2: :wub2:

I guess I missed the ema nomination thing. :blink:

Sounds good. I had a bowl of cereal, but Captain Crunch really can't hold me over.

IHop anyone?

Wow. I actually know what you're talking bout when you say IHoP...

Thanks to reading a slashy fanfic... :naughty:

your friend is related to alan rickman?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! :shocked::sweatdrop: i LOVE him :wub2:

OMG!!!

Snape's in Sweeney Todd???

Sooooooo going to watch it now (no that I wasn't going to ayway)...

Carry on... :naughty:

Wow. I actually know what you're talking bout when you say IHoP...

Thanks to reading a slashy fanfic... :naughty:

OMG!!!

Snape's in Sweeney Todd???

Sooooooo going to watch it now (no that I wasn't going to ayway)...

Carry on... :naughty:

That sounds like an interesting fanfic..:naughty:

And now I'm hungry for IHop again!

You should go to one or make a petition for one in Australia..delicious!

Five more days! *does happy dance*thz89828281.gif

That sounds like an interesting fanfic..:naughty:

And now I'm hungry for IHop again!

You should go to one or make a petition for one in Australia..delicious!

Five more days! *does happy dance*thz89828281.gif

Berries n cream, berries n cream, I'm a little lad that likes berries n creeeeammmm!

Four more days hereeeeee! :biggrin2:

I'm sooooo excited about the gig tonight! I wish someone was texting with someone that was going tonight haha. I'm thinking about maybe doing that for when I go to my gig, but I'm not sure if I'm going to get service in the theatre or not!

Berries n cream, berries n cream, I'm a little lad that likes berries n creeeeammmm!

Four more days hereeeeee! :biggrin2:

I'm sooooo excited about the gig tonight! I wish someone was texting with someone that was going tonight haha. I'm thinking about maybe doing that for when I go to my gig, but I'm not sure if I'm going to get service in the theatre or not!

:roftl:

I know!! I love it when people do that, but so far I don't know if anyone is for tonight's show.

I'm texting Hilary for my show! :D And anyone else who wants a text.

My only problem is-I don't know how often I'll WANT to text during the show, you know? Don't wanna miss anything.

:roftl:

I know!! I love it when people do that, but so far I don't know if anyone is for tonight's show.

I'm texting Hilary for my show! :D And anyone else who wants a text.

My only problem is-I don't know how often I'll WANT to text during the show, you know? Don't wanna miss anything.

I'm going to try to text someone at least when I get inside and when the opening act starts maybe when it ends.... and then after when I'm waiting around until I'm back at the hotel to post.

I won't be texting during the show though. :bleh:

I'm going to try to text someone at least when I get inside and when the opening act starts maybe when it ends.... and then after when I'm waiting around until I'm back at the hotel to post.

I wouldn't want to text during the show either. It wouldn't even cross my mind, haha I'd be going too crazy to even hold the phone in my hand.

Yea, I don't think I will be, either.

That sounds like a good plan. TEXT ME! :wink2:

I wouldn't want to text during the show either. It wouldn't even cross my mind, haha I'd be going too crazy to even hold the phone in my hand.

The phone is not going to be occupying my hand during the gig. That is strictly reserved for the camera and wave them in the air only. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yea, I don't think I will be, either.

That sounds like a good plan. TEXT ME! :wink2:

Maybe I will. :naughty:

Amanda!

:D Haven't seen you in a while. :sad:

Yea, and from Vero and Mary's experience..wow. I definitely would jump at the opportunity!

At first I was a bit unsure about it since you'd miss the show, but after reading her post, I definitely want to do it!

I know. :( Yesterday I had absolutely no time to log on. I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. And it was only Monday! LOL

Today is much better though...and I am so happy after the news I got a little while ago!!!!

I know, Vero's story was awesome! How lucky were they, right? And to be remembered by Mika must've felt so good!

:roftl: Aww, well at least things have mellowed down for you!

Ooh, what news? The news about Gwen! It's so exciting! :)

They really are so lucky..I really think they've had THE ultimate fan experience.

Now, what is it with Mika and walking in on his Lollipop Girls getting dressed?

:roftl: Doesn't that go against everything?

Yep, just like when Kingston was born, my mom gave me the good news. LOL Somehow she always knows before I do. ;)

You're right....most fans dream about those sort of experiences. Btw how did they win a competition? I didn't even know they had won anything before reading their reviews!

Yeah, what is with Mika walking in a them dressing? You'd think he would knock or somethin'... ;)