mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, sounds like your mom is with it! haha

I know! I could only dream of an experience being even close to theirs.

He posted a bulletin on myspace looking for Lollipop Girls for Toronto and Montreal, and people e-mailed the person with their photo or video. Three girls from MFC won! Mary-Lune, Vero, and I think Lady Godiva.

There's a thread somewhere..

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12380

LOL I'm sure there are plenty of women here who would forgive Mika for walking in on them...

xD! I'd be so embarassed!

I'd probably gasp and be all shocked and try to quickly cover myself.

Haha, it's definitely not possible to not listen to Mika for a day.

Today was the weirdest day in terms of weather...

I woke up and thought it was spring. No kidding, it had to have been in the 60s...that lasted until about 12:00pm. By 12:00pm, the wind was blowing....and when I say blowing, I mean it was causing instant frostbite. Then it started to snow this thick hail-like snow. Then the wind was blowing even harder and created a blizzard. Now there is a sheet of snow and ice all over.

WTH?

Today was the weirdest day in terms of weather...

I woke up and thought it was spring. No kidding, it had to have been in the 60s...that lasted until about 12:00pm. By 12:00pm, the wind was blowing....and when I say blowing, I mean it was causing instant frostbite. Then it started to snow this thick hail-like snow. Then the wind was blowing even harder and created a blizzard. Now there is a sheet of snow and ice all over.

WTH?

I'm jealous :emot-sad: You guys got snow. It's too cold to snow here right now. Does it snow often where you live?

Actually it does snow here quite a lot. This year, though, I think we have had a lot more snow/ice than past winters. Then again, I am on the roads a lot more these days, so I probably never noticed before!

I am not the bigges fan of snow....unless I am cuddled up in bed all warm and snug. :)