mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

see im fine as long as i have like light layers

i cant wait, i have 2 shows after mike that im gunna be standing outside all day in the cold for, and one of them is in philly, its gunna be a cold concert month for me.

see im fine as long as i have like light layers

i cant wait, i have 2 shows after mike that im gunna be standing outside all day in the cold for, and one of them is in philly, its gunna be a cold concert month for me.

Do not worry about Philly being cold. It's 40 degrees there right now.

It was pretty nice out today. The weather people said it was supposed to be rainy in the morning (which it was) but I was hot when I was walking to school!

And then they said it would be cold in the afternoon and really windy, but again I was hot walking home from school!

And yea..I have to check the weather for this weekend to see how bundled up I should be..Me and cold weather don't go well. haha If it'd cold I'm not gonna be looking forward to standing outside.

It was pretty nice out today. The weather people said it was supposed to be rainy in the morning (which it was) but I was hot when I was walking to school!

And then they said it would be cold in the afternoon and really windy, but again I was hot walking home from school!

And yea..I have to check the weather for this weekend to see how bundled up I should be..Me and cold weather don't go well. haha If it'd cold I'm not gonna be looking forward to standing outside.

well, from what i see, we have, wintery mix friday, which SUCKS cuz thats the most dangerous sort of percipitation, lol. but, saturday is partly clouldy and it SAYS, which doesnt mean much, that itll be around 45 degrees.... (farenheit) 7 degrees celcious!!

well, from what i see, we have, wintery mix friday, which SUCKS cuz thats the most dangerous sort of percipitation, lol. but, saturday is partly clouldy and it SAYS, which doesnt mean much, that itll be around 45 degrees.... (farenheit) 7 degrees celcious!!

I can deal with that!

I'm kinda hoping for flurries or something 'cause Holly's never seen snow!

I just want them to have a safe flight with no delays.

Hello from Montana! It's freezing here...barely above 0 degrees Fahrenheit!

Right now, I'd definitely take that (cough-20cough).

No joke, my windshield froze over while I was in school today - not just on the outside, but the inside too. WTF?!? I had to scrape off the inside of my windshield! It's not right!!!

Right now, I'd definitely take that (cough-20cough).

No joke, my windshield froze over while I was in school today - not just on the outside, but the inside too. WTF?!? I had to scrape off the inside of my windshield! It's not right!!!

Ah yeah, Minnesota is COLD COLD COLD! I'll be there on Saturday (just in the airport though!)

But 0 degrees is very cold when you spend all day outside skiing!

Hollis, Clare, lovetoday (sorry, don't know your real name

:sad: ) --I haven't seen you guys in here in a while! :D

How have you all been?

Hey Jess! I've been in Montana since Saturday, so that's why I haven't been online all week! We're visiting my brother - he's a snowboard instructor out here. Luckily I had to borrow his laptop to do some work for school, so I'm "taking a break" to visit the MFC! I hope you've been okay lately!

Hey Jess! I've been in Montana since Saturday, so that's why I haven't been online all week! We're visiting my brother - he's a snowboard instructor out here. Luckily I had to borrow his laptop to do some work for school, so I'm "taking a break" to visit the MFC! I hope you've been okay lately!

Oh, how cool! Snowboarding is fun!

:biggrin2: When are ya coming back?

I've been pretty good! I've had exams all week, but it's allll good. They end tomorrow and..THREE DAYS till I see the big M!

Oh, how cool! Snowboarding is fun!

:biggrin2: When are ya coming back?

I've been pretty good! I've had exams all week, but it's allll good. They end tomorrow and..THREE DAYS till I see the big M!

We're flying back on Saturday, so I'll be around after that :thumb_yello:

Glad exams are almost over, good luck with whatever you have tomorrow! And oh goodness, I know you're so excited for the concert! You know, I'd possibly be joining you there if I wasn't flying home on the day of the show. Oh well, I can be patient for his next US visit...I hope. :bleh:

We're flying back on Saturday, so I'll be around after that :thumb_yello:

Glad exams are almost over, good luck with whatever you have tomorrow! And oh goodness, I know you're so excited for the concert! You know, I'd possibly be joining you there if I wasn't flying home on the day of the show. Oh well, I can be patient for his next US visit...I hope. :bleh:

GAH. I wish you could've made it.

:sad:

Thanks! I have Physics and Musc History tomorrow.

I'm just glad english is done with..I despise the 3 essays you have to hand write under pressure and in so little time.:thumbdown: