American Thread Part II

mandilambi

gah i know!

I'm gonna feel so nervous :blink: uhhguh i can feel the nerves when i think about it...

our place holds about 1,000ish people so it shouldnt be that hard i hope...

haha

Im gonna use batter blaster :punk: the pancake thing :naughty:

really? sweeet!

What are you going to use the batter blaster for? Are you making pancakes right now or something haha?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

really? sweeet!

What are you going to use the batter blaster for? Are you making pancakes right now or something haha?

yes haha. pancakes :naughty:

i wanted to give mika them because i thought it would be fun xD but they would taste bad because they would be in my purse or somewhere and security would think theyre poisoned :roftl:

yes haha. pancakes :naughty:

i wanted to give mika them because i thought it would be fun xD but they would taste bad because they would be in my purse or somewhere and security would think theyre poisoned :roftl:

:shocked:

Girl, you crazayyyyy :lmao:

Sorry to interrupt but I love the image of you bringing Mika a purse full of pancakes :roftl:

especially if you poured the syrup in there too :roftl:

:roftl: yeah, i am really considering it :lol3:

but then i though about it, and thought it would be gross, but im still considering it :naughty:

nutella!! I'll put nutella on them too :naughty: he likes nutella :das:

:roftl: yeah, i am really considering it :lol3:

but then i though about it, and thought it would be gross, but im still considering it :naughty:

nutella!! I'll put nutella on them too :naughty: he likes nutella :das:

We should so get some crepes at Denny's with Nutella in them!:mf_lustslow: haha

:yay: And we can both give them to him!! :punk:

let's think of random presents :naughty:

HAHAHA

Well I really want to make him a shirt with siblings' hooker drawings on it, but I don't know where to go to get it made :naughty:

SURE!!! :biggrin2::naughty:

do you want me to text you during the chicago/minnesota concerts?!?!

Right on!

Artsy, you might be able to text me if you have no one else... because if the gig starts at 8pm it'll be 11pm here.... and if it gets done at say... 10:30-11pm it'll be 1:30-2:00. Generally I don't go to bed until at least 2:30-3:30am.

Sounds good!:thumb_yello:

HAHAHA

Well I really want to make him a shirt with siblings' hooker drawings on it, but I don't know where to go to get it made :naughty:

:roftl: oh yeah you told me :punk: do it!! hmm, look online or something haha...

hmm, well i was thinking, and theres these adorable little pooh bear key chains with costumes on them, and i have them and keep them on my necklace, and i thought mika might like them haha..

im not sure though :bleh:

let's do something crazy and random for him! lets make up a song or dance for him :roftl: something he'll remember :naughty:

:roftl: oh yeah you told me :punk: do it!! hmm, look online or something haha...

hmm, well i was thinking, and theres these adorable little pooh bear key chains with costumes on them, and i have them and keep them on my necklace, and i thought mika might like them haha..

im not sure though :bleh:

let's do something crazy and random for him! lets make up a song or dance for him :roftl: something he'll remember :naughty:

I might use the site http://www.zazzle.com (i think that's what it's called). They say they deliver in 24 hours so yeah - quickness haha.

EDIT:

Or I might ask my sister to use their friend's decoy thing which puts things onto clothing or whatever (professionally haha)

I have to go. I should be back on soon Bye!

Umm you can dance and I'll watch :thumb_yello: