• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*guesses this hello was at her*

I'm good i had a wicked sleepover last night

oh! did you have pie? :wub2: i looooove pie.. i've had a craving for it ever since you talked about lucy:blink: feeding you some haha

i played harry potter trivial pursuit last night :lmfao:

Mmmmm pie. Nope no pie, but there was tacos and some cake.

:lmfao::lmfao: Oh jeez

damn. :thumbdown: that sounds good :naughty: it kind of makes me want to try them at the same time...

did you read the instructions :roftl: you're supposed to speed it up because when you convert it it makes it twices as slow.. and someone's already made that one :bleh: but that's ok.. i'm still not sure why it's not converting :naughty:

did you read the instructions :roftl: you're supposed to speed it up because when you convert it it makes it twices as slow.. and someone's already made that one :bleh: but that's ok.. i'm still not sure why it's not converting :naughty:

ooo i thought that speeding it up was an option lol!

damn. :thumbdown: that sounds good :naughty: it kind of makes me want to try them at the same time...

:das:

:lmfao: Me too, is that weird?

I think me making a version of "piece of me" to " piece of pie?" is odd.

I ment just piece of me, sorry.

It's funny it's like "I'm miss. American pie since i was 17 don't matter if i step on the scene or slip away to the philipenes they still goin' to look at pictures of my pie in the magazine"

i think i'm even more confused :lmfao:

i'm going to bed now because i just spent 5 hours doing homework nonstop and i'm exhausted :thumbdown: but it's ok because i'm getting it done to see MIKA!!! :biggrin2:

ok good night :naughty:

OK so I didn't get Lollipop Girl but I remembered something just as exciting yesterday...

the venue Mika's coming to has heaters outside for the queue!!! :punk: :punk: :punk:

heaters.jpg

:lmfao:

That's brilliant! I wish we had those, but I don't think they'd put them out in a city that never gets snow.:thumbdown: