American Thread Part II

mandilambi

Nope! Last I knew is that you had entered the contest! :original: I haven't been able to keep up with any of the threads until today since I'm finally back. I feel like I've been traveling forever for sort of a shortish distance haha. :cool:

I gotcha! I have told so many people today, I have lost count on who already knows!

Don't you love the feeling after a great show where it feels like you were gone in another world? :D

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I gotcha! I have told so many people today, I have lost count on who already knows!

Don't you love the feeling after a great show where it feels like you were gone in another world? :D

I was still in that world until I arrived back at college. Then reality was like "AHHAAAAA back to real life sucker." :wink2:

One thing that I did realize today though was that after going from the mountains to seeing buildings then going back to the mountains I missed the buildings. I think that's a sign that I'll be ready to move whenever I get the chance. It may sound silly but true. :naughty: I fell asleep again on the bus (I must be a sucky person to travel with because I pretty much sleep the whole trip no matter where it's to) and when I woke up to see hardly any buildings and sheer ice on the ground I really missed Boston because it wasn't like that when we were there and who knew... there's civilization in the world! Omg... it's true. :naughty:

Anyway, I really wish I could be there to see you as a Lollipop Girl! You must be ecstatic! I wouldn't be able to keep still. :roftl: Are you nervous at all??

I know what you mean about missing the city! I get that way when I go back to school (which is in a small city) and then I want to go back home to my family's farm to get some peace. :) It's always nice, though, when you get to visit the places that you are used to and miss.

Me...I am really ecstatic! This whole day has been a really happy, busy day for me. Everyone has been so kind with their congratulations and things...and my family is excited for me too. :)

I am more excited than nervous right now. I know I will be nervous all day on Tuesday and even more so right before we go on stage!

But Eli Manning is just so cute! Plus, he needs a Super Bowl ring so he can be cool like his big bro Peyton. :wink2:

So battle of the cute quarterbacks has begun then? Because I have full faith in my Tom Brady winning that contest.

tombrady.jpg

Woah, how'd that get there? I mean...

tom-brady-02.jpg

I read it, I'm insanely jealous, and still mad you wouldn't tell me in your text! :bleh:

:naughty: Sorry, I wanted to keep everyone in suspense. I didn't even tell Hilary, but you guessed it!

Hey, maybe you'll get pulled u[ in Minneapolis.

Honestly, I think it was better than being a Lollipop Girl. I was front row center, enjoyed the whole show,then danced around with Mika. *collapses*