American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:naughty: Sorry, I wanted to keep everyone in suspense. I didn't even tell Hilary, but you guessed it!

Hey, maybe you'll get pulled u[ in Minneapolis.

Honestly, I think it was better than being a Lollipop Girl. I was front row center, enjoyed the whole show,then danced around with Mika. *collapses*

Yeah, you think he'll do it here? the stage is REALLY close to the people, barely any barrier at all. :thumb_yello: It's a small place, maybe 1000 people.

Yeah, you think he'll do it here? the stage is REALLY close to the people, barely any barrier at all. :thumb_yello: It's a small place, maybe 1000 people.

Why not??

That's the second time he did it, now.

Did any MFCers get pulled up in Boston?

Why not??

That's the second time he did it, now.

Did any MFCers get pulled up in Boston?

I don't know but a LOT of people got pulled up. Actually a few people got pulled up by Mika but the whole stage was full in about 10 seconds. Everyone was just pulling everyone else up, haha. I'm SO jealous. Haha I was up in the mezzanine.

It's ok. I'm satisfied with my Mikahug. I'll take what I get.

I don't know but a LOT of people got pulled up. Actually a few people got pulled up by Mika but the whole stage was full in about 10 seconds. Everyone was just pulling everyone else up, haha. I'm SO jealous. Haha I was up in the mezzanine.

It's ok. I'm satisfied with my Mikahug. I'll take what I get.

Awww Mikahug!

I didn't really read through the Boston thread, what happened?

Hi Manda! :D

Not yet, I'm in the "dream" stage. and I'm exhausted. I got a total of seven hours of sleep this weekend. I didn't want to sleep when I got home today because I have to go to school and would've probably slept for hours during the day, so I'm just going to stay exhausted until bed time.

:naughty:

I'll be suffering from major withdrawals tomorrow...I feel it.:tears:

I still have to do the entire border and there are a few songs left that I want to sew on there.

Although, since I scanned it, I have already added the teddy bear picnic (with a little lion next to it) and How Much Do You Love Me with two rulers next to it. :D

I still have to do the entire border and there are a few songs left that I want to sew on there.

Although, since I scanned it, I have already added the teddy bear picnic (with a little lion next to it) and How Much Do You Love Me with two rulers next to it. :D

How much longer do you think that'll take?