American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember when Mika said that if he could be a superhero, he'd be Snoopy? Well, Snoopy's from right here in St. Paul, so my friends and I got him a Snoopy stuffed animal and put a cape on him. And the cape's made out of the flag of Minnesota. It looks adorable! It's just a big thanks to him for coming here and a hope he'll come here again! :thumb_yello:

Well, I am giving Mika this: n15932359_37581372_4589.jpg

And the last time I gave him a sewing that is similar to that one....but not nearly as elaborate. It just said "Everybody's Gonna Love MIKA Today" and had a few other things on it.

WOW!!! :shocked: That's awesome!!

Oh, I think he will giggle for sure! I love how you incorporated your flag into it too....very clever! I am sure he will love it. :D

Oh, thanks! That's kind of you to say so. :) I have put a lot of effort into this, so hopefully he won't throw it in a dumpster in Chicago somewhere! LOL

Jealous! :bleh:

We spelled his name with our shirts and we made them really sparkly and my friend went first and he said "I love your shirt!" because she had a big sparkly M in the front of a bright blue shirt. And she said "Oh yeah, we spell you!" and I was next in line and he looked over at me with a big smile on his face and I pointed to my shirt and he said "AHH!!! HAHAHAHA" It was the cutest!

And then when I gave him a gift he said "Wicked!" :wub2:

Oh, I think he will giggle for sure! I love how you incorporated your flag into it too....very clever! I am sure he will love it. :D

I think the flag/cape was Jess' idea... or at least the cape itself was. Gotta give her credit!

Oh, thanks! That's kind of you to say so. :) I have put a lot of effort into this, so hopefully he won't throw it in a dumpster in Chicago somewhere! LOL

No, he'll put it in his new MFC shrine!!!

LOL well...Jess and lovempls...you both are brilliant since you came up with the idea.... :D

Oh, and I am going to make him a bracelet tomorrow! I would show you it, but I haven't even started to work on it yet.

I am also getting some pictures copied tomorrow from his concert...so I am going to offer him some in case he likes to scrapbook. :)

Off topic, I know, but...GOOOOOOO ELI!!! I'm so pumped that the Giants won!!!

I hate the Giants but I hate the Patriots even more, so I'm glad they won.

Ooh, post pictures of that, Manda!

Hahaha,I'm gonna go look for those messages now..

I hate the Giants but I hate the Patriots even more, so I'm glad they won.

Ooh, post pictures of that, Manda!

Hahaha,I'm gonna go look for those messages now..

Well, I guess that's okay since you hate the Patriots! So does that make you a Jets fan? I'm really just a fan of the Manning brothers. Cuties!