American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know!!!! :biggrin2: i almost lost all hope when there was 2:50 or so left and the patriots were winning but then manning was amazing :woot_jump:

I know! You have no idea how much I was freaking out at the end of the game! Eli was going to give me a heart attack when he almost got tackled right before their final touchdown!

Well, I guess that's okay since you hate the Patriots! So does that make you a Jets fan? I'm really just a fan of the Manning brothers. Cuties!

Hehe, yep! I'm a Jets fan.

I really wasn't expecting a Giants victory.

My gosh..the New Yorkers are going INSANE.

And Mika and everyone is in New York for this. Wow..

how sweet of you to say that :naughty:

You see, I'm a gracious loser...

And lovempls, I actually thought of that earlier while I was on here because he was in NY and all...but then again, Mika doesn't exactly seem like the football type. :naughty:

And lovempls, I actually thought of that earlier while I was on here because he was in NY and all...but then again, Mika doesn't exactly seem like the football type. :naughty:

not quite. though as i was flipping around tonight, I saw that ice skating was on. perhaps he was watching that. :roftl: :roftl:

oh, and my name's Clare by the way. that might make it easier for y'all. :thumb_yello:

i know!!!! :biggrin2: i almost lost all hope when there was 2:50 or so left and the patriots were winning but then manning was amazing :woot_jump:

Me too...I threw my pillow when the patriots scored, then started freaking out when the drive started...

Well, I guess that's okay since you hate the Patriots! So does that make you a Jets fan? I'm really just a fan of the Manning brothers. Cuties!

So yummy...:naughty:

Peyton was SO good on SNL.

Agreed...so hilarious!

I know! You have no idea how much I was freaking out at the end of the game! Eli was going to give me a heart attack when he almost got tackled right before their final touchdown!

I KNOW!!! I screamed when he almost got tackled, screamed when he avoided it, then screamed when the guy actually caught it!!:blink:

Needless to say, I was happy the Giants won...though I would've preferred the Packers to have been playing...