American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i want to do it too!!!!! haha i realllllly wish i could go to mika concerts for the rest of my life instead of going to school :crybaby:

aww, i wish you could come!!!!!!

Just drop out of school and follow him around. It's the only logical solution. :wink2:

hollis, don't encourage such flippant options. :cool:

i want to do it too!!!!! haha i realllllly wish i could go to mika concerts for the rest of my life instead of going to school :crybaby:

I'll totally be a groupie with you and we can look like bums out on the street... which um, eventually we will haha. :wink2:

I'll totally be a groupie with you and we can look like bums out on the street... which um, eventually we will haha. :wink2:

i can't wait to see that.

Oooh, big word. But don't kid yourself, you know you want to drop out of school and follow Mika around too.

don't tempt me. :mf_rosetinted:

Is everyone gone?:emot-sad:

Just wanted to say hi, haven't been around the MFC lately!

I never have time for the MFC anymore! I can't say up until 2 in the morning in here like i used to be able to! :[ I miss it!!! Can't wait for summer!!

Aww, hey Mel! We miss you around here, girl!

You have no idea how jealous I am that you saw him twice! haha

it was amazing wasn't it? :wub2:

i have a LOT of homework this weekend :tears: and youtube still isn't working for me and i can't get my videos up there.. do you think i should upload them to megaupload.com or does noone actually download the videos when people do that? :naughty:

it was amazing wasn't it? :wub2:

i have a LOT of homework this weekend :tears: and youtube still isn't working for me and i can't get my videos up there.. do you think i should upload them to megaupload.com or does noone actually download the videos when people do that? :naughty:

Does it allow you to upload them but then a couple minutes later it says it has failed?

I have tried to get my last two videos from Boston up on youtube. I sit there and wonder when they're going to show up under my videos and then I go and look and it says that they have failed. :tears::sneaky2: I have no clue why! I have seriously tried over six times now but no one else seems to be having any problems. I wanted to post all my videos in one post under the Boston thread and I still haven't yet because of this.