American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoa, Megan! I see you (or your sister) and Taylor in A LOT of those photos that Amanda posted the link to!

Haha, and the video is currently being uploaded.:thumb_yello::naughty:

that's awesome!!! :lmfao: i'm probably the happiest person ever right now!! i'm in the same picture as MMMMMMMIIIIIIKKKKKAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

I know. What gives? everyone knows the LGs were the most important part about the show. LOL

;)

Apparently no one informed that photographer of the importance of the LGs. People who are in the front rows at upcoming shows are just going to have to tell the photographers who to take pictures of. Silly professionals.

I'm good. Didn't do much today, which was nice. I got no sleep before my Mika concert. How about you? Can you sleep?

That's good haha

doing nothing can be pretty entertaining :naughty:

Oh which concert did you go to!?!

Uuhhh no im not gettin too much rest haha. I'm sick right now, and then staying up late on MFC mixed with the concert coming up and my mind just goes crazy and its not too healthy, but i'll try to sleep before the concert :naughty:

AHHH! haha

:roftl:

omg i picked up and was like "Helllo?" and she was like "Alexandra?" and i squealed then i got all nervous. IT WAS SO AWESOME!+

:roftl: I could never do that. I had an online friend from Michigan about two years ago that I called once, but I just left a birthday message on her voice mail because she promised not to pick up. I have phone issues in general. I could never call someone that I met online and talk to them. I have enough problems talking to people that I know. :lmfao:

:roftl: I could never do that. I had an online friend from Michigan about two years ago that I called once, but I just left a birthday message on her voice mail because she promised not to pick up. I have phone issues in general. I could never call someone that I met online and talk to them. I have enough problems talking to people that I know. :lmfao:

I got so nervous and I giggled A LOT.