American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh, Megan...maybe that was Eric's video? I've been stalking youtube every day since the show. Hopefully even more videos will be put up!

I'm so glad I came across those pictures....those will be pretty special in your collection!!

is eric germata on youtube? :naughty: i'm glad you found them too!!!

:fish: Quit calling yourself ugly!

sorry about that but i look ugly in every single picture i take :roftl: i'm the exact opposite of photogenic haha

Oh, and I forgot to say that Eric took lots of pics...he even got the one of me when I shook my index finger at the crowd when Mika sang "Too much candy's gonna rot your soul!" but it came out fuzzy. :(

Aww! Haha, that sounds so cute!

I wanna see, regardless of the fuzziness! :D

Oh, and I forgot to say that Eric took lots of pics...he even got the one of me when I shook my index finger at the crowd when Mika sang "Too much candy's gonna rot your soul!" but it came out fuzzy. :(

That's too bad! I really should have just crotched it :naughty: Someone was saying that it was really easy to get cameras in there and you didn't get them taken away if they saw you using them even though they told us they would kick us out :thumbdown: It just sucks because I would have gotten so many good pictures!

:sneaky2: You frustrate me!

Amanda, help me smack some self-confidence into her!

Megan...don't make us smack you around! ;)

Jess, I'll try to upload it! The only way I knew it as me is because I knew I did it. You can just seem my frame and can't really tell it's my face. lol!

I've got plenty of self-confidence :biggrin2: I've got great taste in music... yep that's it lol

Talk to you later! I have to go do my huge pile of homework that I've put off until today :thumb_yello:

ME-GAN YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

:naughty: Such a charmer!:wub2:

I've got plenty of self-confidence :biggrin2: I've got great taste in music... yep that's it lol

Talk to you later! I have to go do my huge pile of homework that I've put off until today :thumb_yello:

Amanda, Megan's running away from us.:sneaky2:

I'll give you great taste in music, but I'll have to give you a beating still, we need more!

Yep, NY. The whole bummy feeling after the show- I don't know if I felt that way entirely. I felt like my priorities as a fan changed after the show. I don't know how to explain it. Just seeing everyone and how they act with Mika, I don't know. I'm feeling an awkward change that's hard to explain. :naughty: It's not necessarily like, "OMG, that was so great, I'm so sad I just want to go back!" Although, who wouldn't want to live in a Mika concert 24/7? I'm not really bummed about that aspect at all... It's just... a weird change feeling. Thus why I've been kind of shy on here this week. I considered taking a break all together, but nahhh.

:yikes:

that's EXACTLY how I feel!! :shocked::bored:

and i thought i was alone. silly me.:blush-anim-cl:

hi everyone:original:

Amanda, Megan's running away from us.

:sneaky2:

I'll give you great taste in music, but I'll have to give you a beating still, we need more!

:lmfao: i've got some great clothes.. a mika sweatshirt and tshirt :naughty:

LOL Jess.....get herrrrr!!!!

;)

i'm a wee bit scared actually :roftl:

You're so mean.

sorry :naughty:

Jess, I took Chris' camera backstage with me and then I gave my sister one of my tote bags for her to sneak her own camera inside of. I put the camera inside of a make-up bag, inside one of the zipper pockets. She didn't have any problems. :D

Haha, well aren't you one smart cookie.

:wink2:

This might be a stupid question... BUT I still want to know :naughty:

The line was WAY too long to get a tshirt at the concert I went to, plus my friends wanted to leave, so I was wondering if the Dodgy Holiday tour tshirt that you can buy online has the US dates on it too or just the European dates?