mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This might be a stupid question... BUT I still want to know :naughty:

The line was WAY too long to get a tshirt at the concert I went to, plus my friends wanted to leave, so I was wondering if the Dodgy Holiday tour tshirt that you can buy online has the US dates on it too or just the European dates?

Yea, I didn't go either because I was too worried that I wouldn't find my coat!

But I think they do.

I'd have to check mikasounds again.

I was so bummed when I couldn't get anything!:tears: I wanted a poster or a pin or SOMETHING. Oh well..

My cat is snoring.

Yea, I didn't go either because I was too worried that I wouldn't find my coat!

But I think they do.

I'd have to check mikasounds again.

I was so bummed when I couldn't get anything!:tears: I wanted a poster or a pin or SOMETHING. Oh well..

My cat is snoring.

hahaha lmao ur cat snores:naughty: i got the shirt and the poster! but it was wayyyyy difficult to get i probably have like 30 people who hate me now cuz of how much i had to push through to get it quickly lol!

But you know you love my 2:30AM texts!!

:roftl:

Why yes, yes I do very much. :huglove: How could I not? :roftl:

This might be a stupid question... BUT I still want to know :naughty:

The line was WAY too long to get a tshirt at the concert I went to, plus my friends wanted to leave, so I was wondering if the Dodgy Holiday tour tshirt that you can buy online has the US dates on it too or just the European dates?

In one of the tour date threads Dcdeb emailed mikasounds to ask if they sold the shirt that has the Canada/US tour dates on it and she got back an automated reply that didn't help. Last I knew I think she was going to call their number to see if they do because right now only the shirts with the European tour dates is online.

Why yes, yes I do very much. :huglove: How could I not? :roftl:

In one of the tour date threads Dcdeb emailed mikasounds to ask if they sold the shirt that has the Canada/US tour dates on it and she got back an automated reply that didn't help. Last I knew I think she was going to call their number to see if they do because right now only the shirts with the European tour dates is online.

Psh, that's a bummer.:thumbdown:

Not like I would've been able to buy it, anyway. haha

Bummer! :thumbdown:

Deb to the rescue! :naughty:

Psh, that's a bummer.:thumbdown:

Not like I would've been able to buy it, anyway. haha

*goes out to see if she can find money growing on a tree* :naughty:

I didn't get anything either at the concerts. I was so disappointed....but then again, I'm not *as* broke, so I guess there's the silver lining... lol

I don't understand why people can't buy things after the gig. I mean, I know they're trying to get people out but they should let them buy something then leave. I was going to wait until the end of the gig but I didn't. I got it before and I missed most of the opening act because it was SO crowded. :boxed:

Bummer! :thumbdown:

Deb to the rescue! :naughty:

I can't remember what thread it was, it might have been the HOB thread but I'm not sure. Maybe try calling them and see. Someone wondered if maybe they'd put the shirt up on the website after this leg of the tour.

They really do lose a lot of money doing that, Jen. I am sure tons of people wait until after the gig, especially because they are gen ad shows! Who wants to wait in line for a shirt, when they know they have to hurry to get a good spot? Not I...

Look at these pictures that Christina sent to me!! GAH!!!

n15932359_37634850_4546.jpg

n15932359_37634851_5622.jpg

n15932359_37634849_3428.jpg

*goes out to see if she can find money growing on a tree* :naughty:

Oh, I had the money for it after the gig (pretty much because Holly REFUSED to let me pay for food and cab fairs), but I was more worried about finding my coat than buying some merch.

I can't buy anything off mikasounds because I need a credit card.

Amandaaaa those pictures are gorgeous.

I was concentrating so hard on reading what you wrote, but I couldn't because I saw the top of Mika's head and yours.:naughty:

You're soo tiny compared to him, haha, it's so cute!

Exactly. I wouldn't want to queue for hours and then lose my chance to get a decent spot because I wanted to be up front. Silly me my friend and I got in the queue at my first gig around 4:30ish because we hit up that part of Boston and then got bored. When we got inside EVERYONE was trying to push their way to the front of the second set of doors and I just stood there depressed looking at the merch because I didn't have any money and I just walked off and went to the bathroom.... boy, guess it's a good thing I wasn't an MFC yet and knew that the goal was to get front and center. :roftl:

Those pictures are so cool! Do you know what his belt says? I saw it in a picture a while ago but couldn't figure it out. :naughty:

Thanks Jess. :) I know, I always look like small up to other people, but next to Mika I seriously look like a munchkin! LOL!!!

Jen, I think his belt just says Lalalalala over and over again. I actually took a close up picture of it. He saw me do it, so I hope he didn't think I was taking a picture of his crotch!!

Jen, I think his belt just says Lalalalala over and over again. I actually took a close up picture of it. He saw me do it, so I hope he didn't think I was taking a picture of his crotch!!

:roftl: :roftl: I would've looooved to see his face!

I think I see a "K" on it.

Maaaybe even a "B".

Thanks Jess. :) I know, I always look like small up to other people, but next to Mika I seriously look like a munchkin! LOL!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's really too funny. He thinks his sweet innocent lollipop girl is taking crotch shots of him. :wink2: I'm guessing you didn't get a chance to explain that you liked his belt?

I figured it said lalala all around it but I swore there was a D and K in there too. :roftl:

That's so cool that you have those pictures! I'd get them printed out and put them in an album or up on the wall. :original:

It might be! It's probably a nonsense word, knowing Mika. ;)

Yeah, I look like a total fan in those pics, don't I? There's one picture of me looking at him an my eyes are huge. I think it ws taken when he said he remembered me, cos you can tell I'm excited...LOL how embarrassingggg!!

Here's the pic I mentioned earlier. You can see me pointing:

n15932359_37635819_1666.jpg

Oh, I had the money for it after the gig (pretty much because Holly REFUSED to let me pay for food and cab fairs), but I was more worried about finding my coat than buying some merch.

I can't buy anything off mikasounds because I need a credit card.

Amandaaaa those pictures are gorgeous.

I was concentrating so hard on reading what you wrote, but I couldn't because I saw the top of Mika's head and yours.:naughty:

You're soo tiny compared to him, haha, it's so cute!

You had lost your coat? :blink: I guess I missed that part. I remember you saying that one of the photographers picked up your coat for you because it fell over the railing.

Yeah, I look like a total fan in those pics, don't I? There's one picture of me looking at him an my eyes are huge. I think it ws taken when he said he remembered me, cos you can tell I'm excited...LOL how embarrassingggg!!

Haha, where's the picture of his belt, now? :naughty:

Haha, come on Amanda, I want to see ALLLL of these pictures!

Aww, you look so cute as a Lollipop Girl! It totally suited you.

I did say out loud that I loved his belt, but I don't think he ever heard me. LOL I guess we LGs aren't as innocent as we appear!

Neither is he for lifting up that LGs dress in the back. I thought he said before that he respects his LGs. :wink2::lmfao:

He must be Chew Chew in disguise. :o :wink2:

You had lost your coat? :blink: I guess I missed that part. I remember you saying that one of the photographers picked up your coat for you because it fell over the railing.

Yea, and then I put it on the floor because I knew the photographers would be leaving and they would just fall over again, and then after I was walking back to where I was standing after Lollipop, I could only find my scarf and my purse.

:blink: My sweatshirt and coat were gone! And security was kicking everyone out, and they wouldn't help me find it.:sneaky2:

Haha, I ran into mjoshi and she was like, "Hey, you're from MFC, right?" And I was just like, "Yea, but I lost my coat!!"

And then I ran into Shelby (my_rainbow_radio) and said the same thing.:roftl:

I wish I would've talked to them!

But I found my coat and sweatshirt sitting on a railing by the entrance, it was odd, but I was very happy. ^_^

Yeah, but you look cute in those pics! It's not like a crazy fan looks, it's like what Jess said, you're looking at him in adoration. :original:

Aw too bad the pic came out dark. :sad: I can see you pointing though! I find that it's really hard to get decent pics at his shows. It'll be bright for a second when you take the pic but the next second most of the lights are out. :naughty:

Yea, and then I put it on the floor because I knew the photographers would be leaving and they would just fall over again, and then after I was walking back to where I was standing after Lollipop, I could only find my scarf and my purse.

:blink: My sweatshirt and coat were gone! And security was kicking everyone out, and they wouldn't help me find it.:sneaky2:

Haha, I ran into mjoshi and she was like, "Hey, you're from MFC, right?" And I was just like, "Yea, but I lost my coat!!"

And then I ran into Shelby (my_rainbow_radio) and said the same thing.:roftl:

I wish I would've talked to them!

But I found my coat and sweatshirt sitting on a railing by the entrance, it was odd, but I was very happy. ^_^

Oh wow! :shocked: I would have been spazzing out if I lost my coat AND purse. I cannot believe security wouldn't help you find it. :doh: It's not like you were using that as an excuse to try to sneak backstage. :boxed: That's really odd how they ended up on the railing by the entrance, at least you got them back!