mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your dad met DDL? I'm so jealous!!!

Yeah, There Will Be Blood had better win tons of awards or I'll be very sad. :emot-sad:

Draaaaaaiiiinaaaaage!

Wow, and I thought my sister was the only person that got super excited about the Oscars.

:)

I am a hugely nerdy gigantic movie freak. Hence, I'm going to film school in Los Angeles next year :thumb_yello:

True story. I saw The last of the Mohicans when it originally came out on video (I was like, what, 9?) and I was completely and utterly in love with Daniel Day. I watched that movie over and over again and was so depressed that I wasn't Cora in that movie.

Oddly enough, I don't go for Mohicans anymore.

Oh, and my sister is a huge movie freak as well. She and her friend try to see every movie that is nominated each year for the Oscars and then they have a competition with voting which movies will win. My sister has won three years in a row, I think. lol

Oh, and my sister is a huge movie freak as well. She and her friend try to see every movie that is nominated each year for the Oscars and then they have a competition with voting which movies will win. My sister has won three years in a row, I think. lol

Yay, I do that too! I literally have an Oscar ballot also hanging on my wall in my room!

As for your picture... I'm not going to say anything about how there are creases in his pants being pulled in a certain direction... because that would be rude. Nice, er, belt. :mf_rosetinted:

True story. I saw The last of the Mohicans when it originally came out on video (I was like, what, 9?) and I was completely and utterly in love with Daniel Day. I watched that movie over and over again and was so depressed that I wasn't Cora in that movie.

Yeah, DDL is the sh*t...he's soo good it's scary, like...its actually scary...

LOTM is a great movie

Ahh, Last of the Mohicans. How cool was it when that one guy pulled that other guy's heart straight out of his chest and just held it in his hands? So awesome.

I'm such an anatomy geek.