American Thread Part II

mandilambi

I'd just like to point out that both of our first reactions were about the same thing. Definitely a memorable part of the movie :biggrin2:

Is LOTM the one with the guy named Magua who says that he's going to "rip out the white man's hearts" or something like that? :naughty: Because that was brilliant.

Ahh, Last of the Mohicans. How cool was it when that one guy pulled that other guy's heart straight out of his chest and just held it in his hands? So awesome.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you rip any hearts out tonight, Hollis?

Nope. Would you really like to know what I did, Amanda? I mean, I could tell you, but I don't want to be inappropriately disgusting....

( I skinned the backs of 2 cadavers. ) :thumb_yello:

I'd just like to point out that both of our first reactions were about the same thing. Definitely a memorable part of the movie :biggrin2:

Haha, yes! Honestly, that's about all I remember from that movie. I watched it on a very sleepy day in school a few years ago.

Aw, Hilary...I know how that is! I didn't get a "proper" picture with him the first time I met him, so I know how that is. Next time you will be more prepared!

Hollis, eeeeeeeeeeeeeew! LOL j/k. I think you need to rip out a heart next time. That's far more productive.

Aw, Hilary...I know how that is! I didn't get a "proper" picture with him the first time I met him, so I know how that is. Next time you will be more prepared!

Hollis, eeeeeeeeeeeeeew! LOL j/k. I think you need to rip out a heart next time. That's far more productive.

That section won't be until March, I think. It was our first day with these cadavers, and we gotta go in order! I'll let you know when we get to the heart and the brain. I love when we get to that section...it's so cool to hold them! :biggrin2:

blegh.

dissecting frogs and fetal pigs weren't bad, but i couldn't do that on a human.

Eh, I thought the same thing when I actually took the class last year. I've never been so scared in my life. But you learn to love it.

And now that I've thoroughly grossed you out, I'm off to bed.