American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey rilo! Haven't seen you for some time. :)

Thanks alot, girlies! Hopefully I will be able to give it to him. :D

Jess, it really depends how hard I work on it. I began this maybe a week or two ago and I haven't worked too hard on it until today. So it really wouldn't take me long at all if I worked more consistently on it.

Hey rilo! Haven't seen you for some time. :)

Thanks alot, girlies! Hopefully I will be able to give it to him. :D

Jess, it really depends how hard I work on it. I began this maybe a week or two ago and I haven't worked too hard on it until today. So it really wouldn't take me long at all if I worked more consistently on it.

Yes, it's been a bit since I've posted. :bleh:

I think that's amazing, truly... cross-stitch always looks so cool. My mom used to do them a lot and I got a couple kits myself about a year ago but I haven't completed them. They're on my to-do list :biggrin2:

I'm doing all right, thanks for asking.

:) Yea, haven't seen you on here in a while. Good to see ya back. :)

I'm pretty excited for 2008! Can't wait to see Mika! :wub2:

That's so cool Amanda. I really want to learn how to sew/stitch.

Aww thanks. And yesss... you're going to the NY gig, aren't you? :biggrin2: Should be exciting.

Ditto ditto ditto to the sewing...!!!

You both should take it up. It's really addicting once you learn how to do it and it is a big stress reliever. It's very calming. :)

And thank you again....I will have to show you the finished product once I'm done!

As for me...I am excited for 2008. Hopefully it will be just as great as 2007 was. :)

Aww thanks. And yesss... you're going to the NY gig, aren't you? :biggrin2: Should be exciting.

Ditto ditto ditto to the sewing...!!!

Yep, I can't wait! I can't believe Mika still hasn't gone to Texas, though. I thought that was a big concert state.:blink:

I definitely want to take up sewing. It looks like so much fun.

You both should take it up. It's really addicting once you learn how to do it and it is a big stress reliever. It's very calming.

And thank you again....I will have to show you the finished product once I'm done!

As for me...I am excited for 2008. Hopefully it will be just as great as 2007 was.

I'll have to set aside some time to do it soon-- I absolutely love the finished product so it'd also be nice to have some beneficial side effects from the actual process of sewing.

you guys really want to learn how to sew? :bleh:

my mom has taught me to sew, knit and crochet...

and i don't like any of them. :roftl:

To each her own, I guess. :roftl:

Yep, I can't wait! I can't believe Mika still hasn't gone to Texas, though. I thought that was a big concert state.:blink:

I definitely want to take up sewing. It looks like so much fun.

Psh yeah, I can't believe it either. :bleh: He did come to Austin for SXSW last March, but unfortunately I didn't go to that (I think it was something like 2 or 3 gig-type things too... :shocked:). I was hoping his next tour would go something like M.I.A.'s (she came here, as well as a bunch of other places more evenly sprinkled across the US) but oh well, that's okay. He'll come back soon enough. Meanwhile, I'm going to the NY one if things work out since I have to do some things there anyway. :bleh:

Psh yeah, I can't believe it either. :bleh: He did come to Austin for SXSW last March, but unfortunately I didn't go to that (I think it was something like 2 or 3 gig-type things too... :shocked:). I was hoping his next tour would go something like M.I.A.'s (she came here, as well as a bunch of other places more evenly sprinkled across the US) but oh well, that's okay. He'll come back soon enough. Meanwhile, I'm going to the NY one if things work out since I have to do some things there anyway. :bleh:

Oh man, I really regret not knowing about Mika in early march.

Aww, I'm sure he'll go there too whenever he does another US tour. He just HAS to. :wink2:

Hey, that's awesome! I hope everything works out for ya! Maybe I'll see you there. :)

And hello Hilary!

I really do wanna learn how to sew.

Oh man, I really regret not knowing about Mika in early march.

Aww, I'm sure he'll go there too whenever he does another US tour. He just HAS to. :wink2:

Hey, that's awesome! I hope everything works out for ya! Maybe I'll see you there. :)

And hello Hilary!

I really do wanna learn how to sew.

I know, I'd just started listening to him around the time he came here... and that was during my spring break too. :roftl: Oh the luck I have.

I'm sure he'll come too.... the southern portion of the US is preeetty important and Texas is so big. Lots of people to fill up concerts.

And thanks, things are looking really good so far. I have tickets (on the way...) and the only thing that it's resting on really is the schedule of who I'm traveling with. But it should work. :biggrin2:

I know, I'd just started listening to him around the time he came here... and that was during my spring break too. :roftl: Oh the luck I have.

I'm sure he'll come too.... the southern portion of the US is preeetty important and Texas is so big. Lots of people to fill up concerts.

And thanks, things are looking really good so far. I have tickets (on the way...) and the only thing that it's resting on really is the schedule of who I'm traveling with. But it should work. :biggrin2:

I listened to him at the end of March after he came here. I wanted to kick myself.

That's really exciting! Hopefully everything works out for you. I still don't even know how I'm getting there.

Hilary I had something to tell you but I forgot what it was...

Well, I think I might know but I'm not sure if what I'm thinking is originally what I wanted to tell you. xD

Anyway, I like your new signature..'cept for that picture.:mf_rosetinted:

I listened to him at the end of March after he came here. I wanted to kick myself.

That's really exciting! Hopefully everything works out for you. I still don't even know how I'm getting there.

Ahh, so you had a very similar situation. Sucky feeling! :thumbdown:

Thanks! :biggrin2: I'm sure you'll figure out something that'll work by then-- when you're really intent on doing something, things conveniently pop up in the most unexpected places. I'll be crossing my fingers for you (but I just know it that you'll find a way) :thumb_yello: