American Thread Part II

mandilambi

Ahh, so you had a very similar situation. Sucky feeling! :thumbdown:

Thanks! :biggrin2: I'm sure you'll figure out something that'll work by then-- when you're really intent on doing something, things conveniently pop up in the most unexpected places. I'll be crossing my fingers for you (but I just know it that you'll find a way) :thumb_yello:

Yea, I have an idea of who will take me, I just have to run it through my mom first. If not I think she's taking me.

hehehe, well when you remember--i'm still here waiting. :D

meh, i like him as Edward, personally.

but, he's how i've pictured Edward from the start, since i looked in the twilight thread, saw that picture, and then read twilight. XD

haha I'll let you know.

I've just pictured him more early 1900's vampire goth only not goth, if that makes sense. Basically like a man from the 1920's..how they had that slightly gothic edge but weren't gothic.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

better than here.

all we have are farms and Napolean Dynamite.

:gun_bandana: Napoleon Dynamite.

Thank God that craze was short-lived around here. Cannot stand that movie.

Honestly, other teams coming to play us in sports get lost. Our school is surrounded by cornfields and when I told somebody at Notre Dame what school I went to, I was asked if that was the school in the "boondocks by all those cornfields." School gets canceled/delayed all the time. Not just because of bad weather, but a lot of student's roads are dirt and don't even get plowed. I get made fun of because I don't correctly use the term cow. Apparently, there's cow, steer, heifer, and bull. And most importantly, most kids at my school are practically alcoholics because they can throw parties every weekend without getting caught because everyone lives out in the middle of nowhere and there's always cornfields to hide in. :naughty:

At least you have Napolean Dynamite. We have farms, country music, WINTER, and hockey.

but i LOVE hockey :biggrin2:

i LOVE hockey!! :mf_lustslow:

Yea, I have an idea of who will take me, I just have to run it through my mom first. If not I think she's taking me.

haha I'll let you know.

I've just pictured him more early 1900's vampire goth only not goth, if that makes sense. Basically like a man from the 1920's..how they had that slightly gothic edge but weren't gothic.

haha, Edward's a goth. XD

i've seen some pictures of people's interpretation of Edward, and he's like...

Emo. :blink:

i think Robert will do a good job, though.

and he's read all the books, so he knows the character.

Our school is surrounded by cornfields and when I told somebody at Notre Dame what school I went to, I was asked if that was the school in the "boondocks by all those cornfields."

Um, isn't Notre Dame kinda in the middle of nowhere too? :blink: At least that's the impression I get when I go there. Maybe I'm just a crazy city person. :bleh:

Hi Clare! It's been a while.

Stupid ginormous theology research paper......

:gun_bandana: Napoleon Dynamite.

Thank God that craze was short-lived around here. Cannot stand that movie.

Honestly, other teams coming to play us in sports get lost. Our school is surrounded by cornfields and when I told somebody at Notre Dame what school I went to, I was asked if that was the school in the "boondocks by all those cornfields." School gets canceled/delayed all the time. Not just because of bad weather, but a lot of student's roads are dirt and don't even get plowed. I get made fun of because I don't correctly use the term cow. Apparently, there's cow, steer, heifer, and bull. And most importantly, most kids at my school are practically alcoholics because they can throw parties every weekend without getting caught because everyone lives out in the middle of nowhere and there's always cornfields to hide in. :naughty:

my stepdad plows our road with the tractor. :roftl:

hahaha, i know a lot of kids like that too. they all go out and get drunk on the weekends, then they're all at church hungover.

Um, isn't Notre Dame kinda in the middle of nowhere too? :blink: At least that's the impression I get when I go there. Maybe I'm just a crazy city person. :bleh:

Well, it's in a city with over 100,000 so it's big compared to the area. My town only has 1,500 people...

I always find it funny when celebrities say they come from a small town, only like 20,000 people. I think to myself, "Oh no, you do not know what a small town is then..."

my stepdad plows our road with the tractor. :roftl:

hahaha, i know a lot of kids like that too. they all go out and get drunk on the weekends, then they're all at church hungover.

Yeah, forgot to mention that.

You should see how many kids show up to school with a plow on their truck because they have to plow their own road to get to school. :naughty: A lot of people drive trucks, too.

haha, Edward's a goth. XD

i've seen some pictures of people's interpretation of Edward, and he's like...

Emo. :blink:

i think Robert will do a good job, though.

and he's read all the books, so he knows the character.

He kind of is gothic/emo, though! In his own weird, charming way.

I don't feel like digging up a picture right now. xD

Aww, that doesn't sound fun at all, Clare.

Well, it's in a city with over 100,000 so it's big compared to the area. My town only has 1,500 people...

I always find it funny when celebrities say they come from a small town, only like 20,000 people. I think to myself, "Oh no, you do not know what a small town is then..."

Yeah, forgot to mention that.

You should see how many kids show up to school with a plow on their truck because they have to plow their own road to get to school. :naughty: A lot of people drive trucks, too.

really?

that's awesome. :bleh:

most people around here drive trucks, minus the plow.

He kind of is gothic/emo, though! In his own weird, charming way.

I don't feel like digging up a picture right now. xD

Aww, that doesn't sound fun at all, Clare.

yeah, but not like hard core gothemo.

a lot of people i talk to think he has black hair..:blink:

Yeah, it's me being an ignorant city folk. I guess I lump every town that's not right next to a major city as "middle of nowhere" :naughty:

really?

that's awesome. :bleh:

most people around here drive trucks, minus the plow.

yeah, but not like hard core gothemo.

a lot of people i talk to think he has black hair..:blink:

Sometimes I forget he has blonde hair. haha

I don't know it's hard for me to picture him with blonde hair because I don't like blonde guys. Some exceptions, of course, but generally I do not.

Sometimes I forget he has blonde hair. haha

I don't know it's hard for me to picture him with blonde hair because I don't like blonde guys. Some exceptions, of course, but generally I do not.

Me either. :naughty:

i saw Sweeney Todd today.

wow. :shocked:

never seen that much blood before.

and Sascha Baren Cohen was in too.

with incredibly tight pants. >.<

Didn't you love it!? I want to see it again!:roftl:

My mom was like "Guess what I just bought......the Sweeney Todd soundtrack!"

I was very excited hhaha :lmao: