American Thread Part II

mandilambi

I'm seeing Sweeney Todd tomorrow night with Chris. Looking forward to it!

I still have yet to see Sweeney Todd! I'm so disappointed in myself. I want to see it!

i've seen it 3 times and it's still AMAAAAZZZZZING!!!!!! :wub2: :wub2:

Johnny Depp's voice is suprisingly good. :)

but, be ready for a lot of blood.

there was only a couple scenes and surprisingly they were my favorites:biggrin2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Butting in here, fellow American friends. Mom's asleep, and I have a question. LOL. :mf_rosetinted:

Can you get blood drawn if you have your period?

Don't know if anyone answered this, I was too lazy to read the rest of the responses. xD

But yes, you can. I have to do it every month for about 4 more months.

Thanks Jess. About Sweeney Todd- one of my friends said it was too bloody for her when she saw it, but that could be just her. I don't think my other friend minded. They're Jewish and they saw it on Christmas Day, I think. So I was snooping around their facebook walls, haha.

Thanks Jess. About Sweeney Todd- one of my friends said it was too bloody for her when she saw it, but that could be just her. I don't think my other friend minded. They're Jewish and they saw it on Christmas Day, I think. So I was snooping around their facebook walls, haha.

i went to see it with my grandma and she closed her eyes whenever she knew blood was coming :roftl: it's not that realistic so it didn't bother me.. like they said it's poetic blood:bleh:

Norwalk, no I don't have the soundtrack. I still haven't seen it. :thumbdown: But basically the thought of Johnny Depp singing overrides the movie being bloody. Haha

very true :biggrin2:

did you know that it's nominated for 4 golden globes?? best picture, director, actress, and actor:wub2:

Hey y'all, I have a question for you.

So I know that Mika like Peanuts, because he said in an interview once that if he could be any superhero he'd be Snoopy. Well he's coming to Minneapolis/St. Paul, and for the past like 5 years we've been putting up TONS of statues of Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Lucy, Woodstock, and Linus up around the cities.

So my question is, when I'm getting him to sign my stuff after the concert, is the statue thing worth mentioning to him? Or would it just be like:

"Hey Mika, I know you like cartoons and Peanuts, here's a fun fact: take a drive around the cities and you'll see lots of statues of them!"

and he'd be like

"Oh..." *moves away from weird girl*

*can't stop staring at megans siggy* :naughty:

i've had a song from it stuck in my head all week. :bleh:

i looooooooooooooooove you Joaaaaaaaaaanaaaaaaaaaa!

i have 'we allllll deserrve to die! even you mrs. lovett; even i!' so true so true:naughty:

hehe. :bleh:

i predicted what was going to happen in a few of the scenes.

i promised i wouldn't spoil it on here, so i can't say which.

that reminds me I LOVE THE ENDING SONG!!!! i wont say anything more but i really love it :wub2: beautiful...

*can't stop staring at megans siggy* :naughty:

i've had a song from it stuck in my head all week. :bleh:

i looooooooooooooooove you Joaaaaaaaaaanaaaaaaaaaa!

That's been stuck in my head like all week haha

He did? Why? :lmao:

i guess he just got bored :blink: he was looking at his fingernails like a girl:naughty: and then he whispered to me 'this is really boring' and then whispered to my sister 'i'm going to go walk around and text' and then he just got up and left haha

he missed my favorite parts too :sneaky2:

really? :blink:

my mom wanted to, but i made her stay. :D

i would've made him stay if i knew he was leaving :naughty: he just whispered to my sister and was off haha i think the movie trailers gave him some motion sickness :roftl: all the clips changing makes him sick