American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I'm back....we didn't make any concrete decisions...but Kath definitely decided that yellow will be here color.

We're also going to wear different styled gowns and the three of us will choose based on how the gown looks on us when we try them on on Sat.

We will also mix the gowns from the Tissue Taffeta selection, so everyone can have a different style: http://www.davidsbridal.com/mam.jsp

I'm excited for Saturday. :D

Aww Norwalk's gone, I was gonna ask about the caucus :naughty:

dang lovempls gone i was going to tell her obama got 37%, edwards?:blink: can't remember haha i think 30%, clinton 30%

obama got 5 delegates(don't even know if that's right or what it is) and the other one's all got 2 or less :biggrin2:

superman was there :wub2:

Aww, why was it so bad?

My day was okay. I'm still feeling sick (don't remember telling you I wasn't feeling well xD ) I went to Burger King with my friends today for my friend's birthday, and then we just went to other random places and walked around all day. It was nice, but it was really cold and I wasn't feeling so great.

Like you said, it's nice being home and relaxing.

Well, my day just didn't start out great. I stayed up late last night, so then my sleep schedule was messed up. I woke up in a horrible mood because I was so tried and didn't feel refreshed at all. When I got off work, I still felt crappy and I eventually took a nap, but didn't get it out (you know, when you wake up groggy and you know you're still tired, but you can't fall back asleep?)

Then I went to work again at 3pm...I got a huge headache and all the kids were not listening and were annoying. LOL My headache is just now going away and it's 9pm!

Anyway...that's why. lol I'm enjoying the Dog Whisperer now, so y day can only get better. ;)

Sounds like you had some fun at the party! I can relate with you on the weather being cold. It's been freezing here lately! I hope you continue to get better. Maybe this weekend will be your opportunity to get better all the way. :)

Oh man, I feel bad for my family and friends, I am the grumpiest person you could possibly encounter when I don't get my sleep.

Aww, well at least the day is nearly over. Hope your headache goes away soon.

I had the worst migrane the other day...:boxed: Those are no fun..

And thank you! Hopefully I'll be better by tomorrow, I'm going to my other friend's birthday party.

Wow, lots of Jan birthdays! Hope you have fun. :D

And yeah...I'm pretty unbearable to be around when I've had no sleep. usually when I get off work, I don't speak for about an hour afterwards, just because I need that time to wind down. Everyone always thinks I'm in a bad mood, but it's usually just me needing that time to relax my brain! lol

Wow, lots of Jan birthdays! Hope you have fun. :D

And yeah...I'm pretty unbearable to be around when I've had no sleep. usually when I get off work, I don't speak for about an hour afterwards, just because I need that time to wind down. Everyone always thinks I'm in a bad mood, but it's usually just me needing that time to relax my brain! lol

Too many January birthdays.

:naughty:

My family get it the worst. I'm really grumpy in the morning, then I get to school and usually once I get out of the house I'm in a better mood.

I'm not a morning person at all.

I know what you mean. One hard part about my job is I have to get in a good mood quick, cos I work with children. Being in a good mood is basically a requirement. lol ;)

I'm not really a morning person either, but I have conditioned myself to be able to get up early in the mornings with no problems. I've been getting up 5:30-6am for years now.