American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gosh dang, what's with all these four day weekends. Don't tell me, snow days right? BOOOO! I never get them. :P

I'm glad you're doing well, Vanessa. I am doing fine! Although now I have to go to bed. I have to be up at 6am for work and I'm very tired.

Nightnight everyone!!

:shocked::boxed: Geeeee....

I'm tired. (everything's starting to blur and it's only 12. haha )

And you call yourself a night owl? Pffff

I totally miss Mika on tv last night because Larry the Cable Guy was talking about snakes and I couldn't handle it anymore because he bored me so much that I crashed.... and get this... it was about 10 minutes before Mika came out. *blows up*

Then I stayed up last night until 3am because Jay was supposed to be on again... and I watched and it wasn't the same episode so I'm going to try tonight, again. It's so much more different seeing him on tv versus youtube, plus youtube doesn't work for me 99.9% of the time. :mf_rosetinted:

And you call yourself a night owl? Pffff

I totally miss Mika on tv last night because Larry the Cable Guy was talking about snakes and I couldn't handle it anymore because he bored me so much that I crashed.... and get this... it was about 10 minutes before Mika came out. *blows up*

Then I stayed up last night until 3am because Jay was supposed to be on again... and I watched and it wasn't the same episode so I'm going to try tonight, again. It's so much more different seeing him on tv versus youtube, plus youtube doesn't work for me 99.9% of the time. :mf_rosetinted:

And YOU call YOURSELF a FAN? :roftl:

Duuuuh, everyone knows the 3AM episode is a rerun! hahhah

Aww..I stayed up because I was working on the Valentine Day Project. haha I looked up and Jay was holding the cd, spazzed, and hit record.

And YOU call YOURSELF a FAN?

:roftl:

Aww..I stayed up because I was working on the Valentine Day Project. haha I looked up and Jay was holding the cd, spazzed, and hit record.

man, i wish i could have seen that reaction. :naughty:

I stayed up just for Mika only to find out one of my future husbands (Ryan Reynolds) would be on my other future husband's (Conan) show. It was a late night but totally worth it.

By the by, I recorded it. I just have to figure out how to put the video on my comp and how to get that cut and onto youtube.... :/

And YOU call YOURSELF a FAN? :roftl:

Hey, I watched Jay for a long time waiting to see Mika and I was only running on an hour of sleep for the whole day. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I thought the 3am episode would have been the rerun of Mika... but when it came on and it had someone juggling something with their mouth then wearing helmets with fire on them while jumping on a pogo stick that was shooting flames while juggling torches I decided that wasn't the right rerun. :mf_rosetinted:

So when is then Valentines Day project getting delivered? It couldn't have been today right if you were still working on it last night? :blink: