American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys nothing really up with me. Finally got the internet connection on my laptop up.

:D

Ah, New Year's. Not sure what to expect, we're having a aparty at my house with friends and family like we do every year, but some years it's fun, others really boring.

Ooh, now you won't have to fight over the computer with your sisters, right? :D

I am going to be staying home too with my parents and my sister. I had thought that Chris and I might do something, but since he's working that won't be happening. Ah well!

It is really dead here tonight, isn't it! Weird.

I hope you New Year's is fun too. Maybe something completely unexpected and exciting will happen to us. Like Mika will show up at our fmaily get-togethers. ;)

LOL that either makes us very sad or highly devoted fans. I choose the latter! :D

I want to show you all my little sewing, but I'm not even finished with it!

I hope you New Year's is fun too. Maybe something completely unexpected and exciting will happen to us. Like Mika will show up at our fmaily get-togethers. ;)

LOL that either makes us very sad or highly devoted fans. I choose the latter! :D

I want to show you all my little sewing, but I'm not even finished with it!

Haha thank you! Ooh, that would be great! Haha, he'll be at my house first, and then fly over to Missouri where the time zone is different, that way he can be there by midnight both ways. Or at least near midnight.:naughty: Is there a time difference from here and Missouri, anyway?:blink:

Ohh, I'd like to see it. :)

I don't find that strange at all! I'm pretty fascinated by them too. Sometimes I'll be lying in bed and I'll think to myself how people are wide awake at their jobs while I'm getting ready to sleep. :)

Okay, here is it. It's not nearly finished, but I am glad i'm making some progression!

n15932359_37215533_4679.jpg