wow. :shocked:

never seen that much blood before.

and Sascha Baren Cohen was in too.

with incredibly tight pants. >.<

He stuffs them. :mf_rosetinted:

Didn't you love it!? I want to see it again!:roftl:

My mom was like "Guess what I just bought......the Sweeney Todd soundtrack!"

I was very excited hhaha :lmao:

I want to see it again, too! My brother's girlfriend bought the soundtrack, I think.

I don't know, I think they're funny looking somehow. xD just something about them I don't really like..

I just really prefer dark haired guys. My mom always says that she thinks I'll marry someone foreign...like Mexican or Spanish, something like that.

I just really prefer dark haired guys. My mom always says that she thinks I'll marry someone foreign...like Mexican or Spanish, something like that.

Yea, I know what you mean. There's something about dark haired guys, and for me, it's a bonus if it's curly!

Aww, that's cute Amanda. Haha, I just remembered that it's a movie that involves plenty of slit throats..how romantic.:bleh:

Yea, I know what you mean. There's something about dark haired guys, and for me, it's a bonus if it's curly!

Aww, that's cute Amanda. Haha, I just remembered that it's a movie that involves plenty of slit throats..how romantic.:bleh:

LOL I know, right? Then again, our first movie together was Punisher, so I guess we're just not your typical couple. Although, I plan to make him go see that new movie "27 Dresses," so we do occasionally go for romantic comedies. ;)

LOL I know, right? Then again, our first movie together was Punisher, so I guess we're just not your typical couple. Although, I plan to make him go see that new movie "27 Dresses," so we do occasionally go for romantic comedies. ;)

Oh I really want to see 27 Dresses! It looks so cute! Maybe it will be out in Paris...:bleh:

Haha, sounds like my kind of movies. I love horror movies.

I want to see P.S. I Love You Now just because my little sister texted me this afternoon telling me she saw it last night and it made her cry like a baby.

I'm not usually one for romantic movies, but she said it was better than The Notebook so it must be good.

She ruined The Notebook for me.haha

Ooh, maybe! You should see something there and then that can be "your" Paris movie. ;)

I just told Chris I want us to go see 27 Dresses and he said he is allergic to the theater that it's showing in. *ahem* He's going to be taking some benadryl then....

Your boyfriend sounds really funny.

:roftl:

P.S. I Love You looked so sad! It looked interesting to me, but I've been scared I'll leave the theater depressed. Actually, Atonement was pretty depressing too, but not enough to make me bawl or anything. lol

Jess....my boyfriend is such a goofball. His sense of humor is what made me fall in love with him though. Actually, when I try to talk to him seriously I'll say "I'm being serious, stop joking around!" and he'll say "Manda, that's why you love me!" LOL round and round we go..... ;)