American Thread Part II

mandilambi

i guess he just got bored :blink: he was looking at his fingernails like a girl:naughty: and then he whispered to me 'this is really boring' and then whispered to my sister 'i'm going to go walk around and text' and then he just got up and left haha

he missed my favorite parts too :sneaky2:

Hahahah how odd. It wasn't that boring.....:naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my mom was getting ill from the blood. :naughty:

the music distracted me from it, though. XD

i think if my dad stayed he would have passed out:naughty: he's realllly bad with blood he told me a story about when he was a senior in high school and he was in some science classroom during study hall to make up a lesson on blood testing where you had to prick your finger:naughty: at the time there was a class of freshmen there and when he pricked his finger he freaked out and almost passed out. the freshmen and the teacher had to have him lay down and put his legs up so that he wouldn't loose conciousness:lmfao:

have you ever had vegemite?

DISGUSTING. :puke:

I know... but vegemite is better than marmite (apparently... I've never tried it...)

Surprisingly enough, not all Aussie like it..

Oh, and story of our lives... having to wait for good things... :sneaky2:

Hey JJL!

I LOVED it! My friend didn't like it, I don't know why. As soon as the movie was over she goes "You just lost your movie picking privileges." I looked at her in amazement and was like "WHAT!?" Such a good movie!

I very much enjoyed Johnny Depp's singing. I didn't mind the blood because it looked really fake anyway. It didn't look like blood normally does in movies.

Well, it's just one person's opinion and doesn't need to affect the way you feel about it. :)

For me personally, there was plenty for me not to like. And just because Johnny's in it doesn't mean much to me, cos I am not a Johnny fanatic to begin with! lol

I expected it to be different...and was pretty surprised walking out of the theater, especially since I expected to love it.

Well, it's just one person's opinion and doesn't need to affect the way you feel about it. :)

For me personally, there was plenty for me not to like. And just because Johnny's in it doesn't mean much to me, cos I am not a Johnny fanatic to begin with! lol

I expected it to be different...and was pretty surprised walking out of the theater, especially since I expected to love it.

oh i still love it just as much:wub2: i'm not really.. oh nevermind i'm a johnny fanatic :roftl:

i think it's one of those love it or hate it kind of movies :wink2: not that you hated it necessarily but you either like it or you don't my sister and i LOOOVE it but my dad didn't at all :naughty: