American Thread Part II

mandilambi

Well, as long as you like it than that's all that matters. But yeah....I really did hate it. lol Like as soon as we got out, Chris asked me what I thought and I said I never want to watch it again...

But you're def right, love or hate it kinda film and I guess it just didn't click with me!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, as long as you like it than that's all that matters. But yeah....I really did hate it. lol Like as soon as we got out, Chris asked me what I thought and I said I never want to watch it again...

But you're def right, love or hate it kinda film and I guess it just didn't click with me!

:lmfao: i had a tiny piece of hope that you didn't hate it but then you said that XD did you like any of the songs? haha

Sorry, to kill your hope there! LOL I'm pretty baffled, cos I *love* musicals...and I like Johnny Depp, too actually..

Hmmmm...the song that Antony sang about Johanna was pretty. And there were times when I liked Johnny's voice, but I don't remember what songs he was singing at the time.

Anyway...I gotta head to bed now. Have to be up for work at 6am. *sigh* Talk to you later! Have a nice night. :D

Sorry, to kill your hope there! LOL I'm pretty baffled, cos I *love* musicals...and I like Johnny Depp, too actually..

Hmmmm...the song that Antony sang about Johanna was pretty. And there were times when I liked Johnny's voice, but I don't remember what songs he was singing at the time.

Anyway...I gotta head to bed now. Have to be up for work at 6am. *sigh* Talk to you later! Have a nice night. :D

didn't you like the 'we alll deserve to die even you mrs.lovett even i haha

i should probably be getting to bed soon because i have school tomorrow :naughty: bye bye

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

GASP!

:shocked:

HOW? HOW?!

well i'm glad you asked :naughty:

he went to high school in norwalk and he just came by for a visit!!! it was realllllly exciting because noone EVER comes to iowa especially norwalk! everyone was really excited at lunch and i had nooo clue why and it was really annoying but then once lunch was over my friend told me to look across the lunch room and there he was :wub2: his hair was longer and it was just to DIE for!!! my friend taylor just HAD to meet him and take a picture with him LOL so i volunteered to take the picture :angel_not:

once we got up there she asked and of course he said 'yeah sure!' and that's when he touched his hair to fix it :shocked::wub2: it was AMAZING!!! after that all the suden he had his hand out and was saying 'hi i'm brandon' and i was just starstruck like this':shocked:' and i stuttered 'my name's megan' and then i kind of started hyperventilating and shook his hand then i just turned around and walked away LOL best day of my life (excluding all mika related days)

that's amazing!!!! :D

we've had...

er...

irish diplomats come to my school. :naughty:

hilary clinton's here tonight :bleh: beat that! haha

stupid iowa caucus crap :sneaky2:

but on a serious note brandon routh is 100x more beautiful than normal in person and sooo polite and just wonderful :wub2:

Aw, Megan! that's so cool, girlie! Yay for you! :D

it's made me a bit worried:naughty: i didn't even like brandon routh and i freaked out what's going to happen when i mean mika?!:shocked:

I've never been in this thread.:shocked:

:mf_rosetinted: that's because you're from mars

Hahaha, that's pretty cool Megan!

Nobody cool actually came to my school before, but..

my uncle coached an ex Jet in football when he was in high school, and they're good friends now, and he invited my family to the New York Jets training camp because he knows we're huge fans.

I haven't seen him since the training camp, but I'm seeing the retired Jet again at this big family party being thrown.