American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dunno. But I post for quality, not quantity. ;)

Me too. I can't believe how some people have so many posts in such a short time. I've been here for a little less than 11 months, and only have just over 2,000!

Me too. I can't believe how some people have so many posts in such a short time. I've been here for a little less than 11 months, and only have just over 2,000!

I have no life, okay?

And yea..I really am not fond of dumb blonde jokes.

I think it's only blondes in here at the moment.:naughty:

Jess, same here. I don't like dumb blonde jokes, cos it's always the brunettes that color their hair blonde and then we natural blondes get to pay for it. HMPH!

Haha, that's a good point.

I was a natural blonde and then I died my hair dark and now it only comes in dark. I had a lot of people who didn't know I am really blonde tell me that they wouldn't have taken me as seriously if I was blonde.

Haha, that's a good point.

I was a natural blonde and then I died my hair dark and now it only comes in dark. I had a lot of people who didn't know I am really blonde tell me that they wouldn't have taken me as seriously if I was blonde.

Really? I can't believe that something as simple as a person's hair color can affect the way people treat other people. I find that absolutely ridiculous. Truth be told, one of the quickest ways to make me angry is to make a blonde joke about me. no kidding...LOL

Jess, same here. I don't like dumb blonde jokes, cos it's always the brunettes that color their hair blonde and then we natural blondes get to pay for it. HMPH!

Yea, every time someone calls me a dumb blonde and makes a blonde joke at me, I tell them that it's the bleach blondes who are dumb because all the chemicals killed their brain cells.

Really? I can't believe that something as simple as a person's hair color can affect the way people treat other people. I find that absolutely ridiculous. Truth be told, one of the quickest ways to make me angry is to make a blonde joke about me. no kidding...LOL

I know, I was like, "Are you serious?" Maybe that's one of the reasons I dyed my hair. I know that I don't get anymore blonde jokes, obviously.

I miss the good old Night Owl nights when we would all be in there.

:tears:

I know me too. What happened to everyone? I miss arguing with Hannah about stupid things.

I know, I was like, "Are you serious?" Maybe that's one of the reasons I dyed my hair. I know that I don't get anymore blonde jokes, obviously.

I know me too. What happened to everyone? I miss arguing with Hannah about stupid things.

I know! Hannah's been busy with something. Haven't seen Alex (skimbletapps) since about July or August, rarely see Marie anymore, I miss it.

:tears:

Me neither, Kourtney. It's not as if McDonald's only exist in the US... :P

I haven't seen Hannah around for a while.

We're tim horton people :mf_rosetinted: And when I went to Pennsylvannia, I saw more Mickey D's then you can shake a stick at.

Around here. mmm not SOO much.